Cyproterone Acetate (androcur)+diane 35 Lotion Urgent!!

cesarcielo

My Regimen
Reaction score
well when i applied it my hands where kinda felt itchy numbing..it took me a while to realize that i should wash my hands right after the application..quick absorbtion man...thats another red flag to me because when my lotion stop to work tis irritation on my hands stop after the application...so what d you think??what the f$%k is wrong with me??

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
that stuff did seem to melt into the skin quickly. I don't know man, maybe your skin thickened in response to irritation or something like that. so, are going to alternate between oral and topical? I washed my hands for a long time after applying, it'd probably be terrible if I had a little on my hand and forgot and grabbed my dick! o_O

cesarcielo

My Regimen
Reaction score
that stuff did seem to melt into the skin quickly. I don't know man, maybe your skin thickened in response to irritation or something like that. so, are going to alternate between oral and topical? I washed my hands for a long time after applying, it'd probably be terrible if I had a little on my hand and forgot and grabbed my dick! o_O
ahh dont worry...i did it many times and my dick is nice and big...missed those days...id give one cm from my dick to feel these sides again and my lotion woudl affect me for the rest of my life...hug those little sides and accept them..because if you dont have sides then it doesnt work.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahahaha, yeah I guess sides are a good sign it will work. I can handle gyno if it's not noticeable or full blown breast, that would be embarrassing but f*****g baldness is also super embarrassing to me! Do you think you could have been going through a shed? maybe not if sides stopped

cesarcielo

My Regimen
Reaction score
no you dont go full gyno..ive been once but not with topicals....you may feel little itchy but if you do breaks weekly then you are ok..if you apply once a day then you may feel nothing..i applied twice a day...No dont beleieve those shed sh*t...if it works then you dont have shed in order to built new hair...the existent hair will not fall will grow stronger...they will fall more difficult when they do..

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I definitely never expected full gyno, hopefully I won't get much cause I'm naturally skinny ectomorph with high metabolism, can't have female fat distribution without fat, i think. I'm applying twice a week for now.

cesarcielo

My Regimen
Reaction score
ok i just prepeared in 100ml solution (70ml alcohol 95,30ml propylene glykol) with 2xdiane35.With this way i doubled the ethinyl estradiol
and so we have 42x0.035=1.47 % eth.estr.This time i dint add extra androcur because i wanted to check which of two needs the upgrade of the dose.
To be honest the authentic miracle lotion was form the begining in 100ml solution and not in 200ml that i used to make all this time...I just tried the first time with 200 in order to last more and sice i had the results i didnt care.
But let assume that indeed et.estr needs adjustment of dose because it was real low (no matter if it used to get the job done) and it came the time that stop working.Why it happened the EXACT same time with androcur??In 200ml i included also 8x50mg of androcur whick gives as 2% of cyproterone acetate in solution.....This percent is already way much bigger than what is used to researches and report 95% success in battling acne (which is quite the same since acne most of the times caused by androgens).In researches alcohol topical solutions they use 0.5-1% cproterone acetate.

I dont know people my mind is racing,i have exams for my university and i just cant focus.I want my f$#ng hairline back.i want to stop hair from falling like i did all these months

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ok i just prepeared in 100ml solution (70ml alcohol 95,30ml propylene glykol) with 2xdiane35.With this way i doubled the ethinyl estradiol
and so we have 42x0.035=1.47 % eth.estr.This time i dint add extra androcur because i wanted to check which of two needs the upgrade of the dose.
To be honest the authentic miracle lotion was form the begining in 100ml solution and not in 200ml that i used to make all this time...I just tried the first time with 200 in order to last more and sice i had the results i didnt care.
But let assume that indeed et.estr needs adjustment of dose because it was real low (no matter if it used to get the job done) and it came the time that stop working.Why it happened the EXACT same time with androcur??In 200ml i included also 8x50mg of androcur whick gives as 2% of cyproterone acetate in solution.....This percent is already way much bigger than what is used to researches and report 95% success in battling acne (which is quite the same since acne most of the times caused by androgens).In researches alcohol topical solutions they use 0.5-1% cproterone acetate.

I dont know people my mind is racing,i have exams for my university and i just cant focus.I want my f$#ng hairline back.i want to stop hair from falling like i did all these months

Guys like you are the true heroes of these forums and they often go unnoticed.

If you don't mind bro, what sides have you had?

cesarcielo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys like you are the true heroes of these forums and they often go unnoticed.

If you don't mind bro, what sides have you had?

thanks man but i wouldnt be here writting if that didnt happen to me...real heroes are boys like anty not me.well i ve had the typical antiandrogen/estrogen sides like itchy,icreased heartbeat BUT BUT it was me to blame...These sides didnt came from the start while the lotion stop my hairloss fro the day 1..So the moment i saw something was wrong i should make better intervals...But it was my plan to redisign the programme of my therapy this year..3 times a week it would be more than enough for maintence and regrowth...But..Well now im planning to rest the lotion use oral androcur 50mg/per week maybe for the summer and then try again in september...I think its not final and my body will eventually give in..

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cypro has an elimination half life of 70 hours, so everyday is probably too much anyway. I don't know how Anty is still standing it's incredible.

I think maybe I try lotion 3 times a week bro, it's safer and maybe still effective. Oral Cypro is very risky for the liver.

cesarcielo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cypro has an elimination half life of 70 hours, so everyday is probably too much anyway. I don't know how Anty is still standing it's incredible.

I think maybe I try lotion 3 times a week bro, it's safer and maybe effective. Oral Cypro is very risky for the liver.
it is effective..if you put it once/day maybe its better to apply 4 days/week...i dont know how you will react...

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did y'all see Anty's new picture update?

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did y'all see Anty's new picture update?

Yes, incredible, Cypro looks to be the best antiandrogen to me. Better than RU and Finasteride from what I've read.

The only problem is it may f*** the liver, which is serious. I've heard some horror stories on Propecia but at least it doesn't kill you. In my opinion this stuff has a good chance of killing you eventually. If 20% of patients had raised liver enzymes on just 100mg then imagine Anty's liver on 200mg daily. I'm not surprised it's banned in the US.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, incredible, Cypro looks to be the best antiandrogen to me. Better than RU and Finasteride from what I've read.

The only problem is it may f*** the liver, which is serious. I've heard some horror stories on Propecia but at least it doesn't kill you. In my opinion this stuff has a good chance of killing you eventually. If 20% of patients had raised liver enzymes on just 100mg then imagine Anty's liver on 200mg daily. I'm not surprised it's banned in the US.
The liver thing is the only thing stopping me from taking it everyday. at one point Anty was taking 300mg per day!!! but even he says he won't take cypro forever. There's studies showing that alcohol can lower testosterone too and increase estrogen some. seems like there's something to overloading the liver strategy.

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder how much Cypro (in terms of mg) is applied to the scalp in the OP's topical? I'm sh*t at maths

I'm basically not comfortable with anything above 25mg going systemic. Also, when a foreign substance enters the bloodstream, doesn't it bypass the liver anyway?