Cyproterone Acetate (androcur)+diane 35 Lotion Urgent!!

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
people im desperate...my hairline...done.im...dont know whata the f*** im gonna do...
calm down, give it some time man, you just started oral Diane.

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
people im desperate...my hairline...done.im...dont know whata the f*** im gonna do...

It maybe a seasonal shed dude me and many others are going through it, same thing happened to me last year and then a few months later my hair looked good again

cesarcielo

My Regimen
Reaction score
It maybe a seasonal shed dude me and many others are going through it, same thing happened to me last year and then a few months later my hair looked good again
it is not supposed to happen..not with these drugs...i ve lost my hairline guys...it took me so many months those hair to bcome...its like i lost a child or sthing..im in panic i use both topical the lotion and oral the dian35...no f*****g sides whatsoever...diane i have take in the past 3 years go and i can tell you now.....its like a f*****g candy!!can u believe that??me in the whole become immune in hrt drugs!!!

Guys you know what???im f*****g volunteered for a f*****g chemical castration via injections!!!!!i dare you!!i double dare you!!!!nothing will happen its rediculous!!!!

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
it is not supposed to happen..not with these drugs...i ve lost my hairline guys...it took me so many months those hair to bcome...its like i lost a child or sthing..im in panic i use both topical the lotion and oral the dian35...no f*****g sides whatsoever...diane i have take in the past 3 years go and i can tell you now.....its like a f*****g candy!!can u believe that??me in the whole become immune in hrt drugs!!!

Guys you know what???im f*****g volunteered for a f*****g chemical castration via injections!!!!!i dare you!!i double dare you!!!!nothing will happen its rediculous!!!!
Is it that bad or are you overly panicking? I remember Anty said in his thread that he went through sheds during his regrowth, it hasn't been that long since you've started with your newly made lotion and oral diane. give it some time, but if your not getting sides, you could make your regimes closer to Anty's and add in dutasteride, and maybe high dose Minoxidil sometimes. cause you may need need stronger if something is getting resistant, still I think you should cycle this stuff someday.

cesarcielo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it that bad or are you overly panicking? I remember Anty said in his thread that he went through sheds during his regrowth, it hasn't been that long since you've started with your newly made lotion and oral diane. give it some time, but if your not getting sides, you could make your regimes closer to Anty's and add in dutasteride, and maybe high dose Minoxidil sometimes. cause you may need need stronger if something is getting resistant, still I think you should cycle this stuff someday.
it is that bad for me...i proved that it doesnt need that much of a regimen like anty's (like the regimen i used to to 3 year ago,not that drastically but close enough)...the benefit/cost ratio wa awesome!!Not baloon face not gaining killos and muscle lean enough to look good...How long his sheds kept??

cesarcielo

My Regimen
Reaction score
what did he did to overcome them?did he change drugs??man im looking but stronger meds from androcur and diane you wil not find...to cycle them with what????ethinyl is 100 times more potent than estradiol...androcure well needless to say...

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
it is that bad for me...i proved that it doesnt need that much of a regimen like anty's (like the regimen i used to to 3 year ago,not that drastically but close enough)...the benefit/cost ratio wa awesome!!Not baloon face not gaining killos and muscle lean enough to look good...How long his sheds kept??
Somebody asked him if he had sheds and he replied that he had many throughout the treatment and he collected his hair from the sheds, His thread is sooooo long now i don't want to click through it all to find where I read that. Sure you proved that you didn't need that much before but how about now?? even if you added dutasteride or something in, would that be as much as Anty's??, His regime used dutasteride, 5mg finasteride + 200 mg of Cypro Every Day!!! and for some time he upped his dose to 300mg Cypro. how is he even alive? maybe his liver got a good workout and can process stuff quickly.

cesarcielo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Somebody asked him if he had sheds and he replied that he had many throughout the treatment and he collected his hair from the sheds, His thread is sooooo long now i don't want to click through it all to find where I read that. Sure you proved that you didn't need that much before but how about now?? even if you added dutasteride or something in, would that be as much as Anty's??, His regime used dutasteride, 5mg finasteride + 200 mg of Cypro Every Day!!! and for some time he upped his dose to 300mg Cypro. how is he even alive? maybe his liver got a good workout and can process stuff quickly.

dutasteride is a joke compare to cypro and estro..dont need it..if you want to have it for phsycological purposes you can have it.taking 50mg/day even 100mg/week you dont have any testosterone left to convert to dht..let alone andro stores to your fat tissue and accumulates so even with 10mg per day,10mg eod you will have the results you want..its a needless stress to your organs..i used to take 100mg per week..iknow what ive seen for 6 months..
no not even close to that of anty's i just want to know what needs and what dont...andro+estro its a complete solution for hairloss+regrowth so im pissed to find what the f*** happened..so how long sis his sheds last?did he lost many?and did he change his drugs?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, how open are you to new theories??? because on a another thread some of us are taking about the Vitamin D receptor which initiates anagen. the idea is that Hair is an evolutionary adaptation to protect us from UV rays from the sun.. think about how Fish and all the Water creatures don't have hair, Hair is what land creatures have! and species like Naked Mole rat doesn't have hair because they spend so much time underground.. And Actually, Estrogen activates the Vitamin D receptor, Women lose less hair because their scalps are "tricked" into thinking its getting UV exposure. the estrogen receptor is good for hair too, but estrogen increases VDR and ER. I don't know about the synthetic kind maybe it is 100X stronger, when measured by it's affinity to the Estrogen receptor, but how good is it at VDR?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
dutasteride is a joke compare to cypro and estro..dont need it..if you want to have it for phsycological purposes you can have it.taking 50mg/day even 100mg/week you dont have any testosterone left to convert to dht..let alone andro stores to your fat tissue and accumulates so even with 10mg per day,10mg eod you will have the results you want..its a needless stress to your organs..i used to take 100mg per week..iknow what ive seen for 6 months..
no not even close to that of anty's i just want to know what needs and what dont...andro+estro its a complete solution for hairloss+regrowth so im pissed to find what the f*** happened..so how long sis his sheds last?did he lost many?and did he change his drugs?
Well, testosterone and DHT are not the only things with some Androgen Affinity, Androstenedione combines with 5 AR into Androstanedione (I bolded because spelling is so similiar) Cypro reduces Test but what about 5Ar, Estrogen does have some 5Ar inhibition but it is as much as Dutasteride which is supposed to reduce like 90 something percent 5AR? There's also an overwhelming amount of things in the human body and I'm trying to map out all the pathways.

cesarcielo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, how open are you to new theories??? because on a another thread some of us are taking about the Vitamin D receptor which initiates anagen. the idea is that Hair is an evolutionary adaptation to protect us from UV rays from the sun.. think about how Fish and all the Water creatures don't have hair, Hair is what land creatures have! and species like Naked Mole rat doesn't have hair because they spend so much time underground.. And Actually, Estrogen activates the Vitamin D receptor, Women lose less hair because their scalps are "tricked" into thinking its getting UV exposure. the estrogen receptor is good for hair too, but estrogen increases VDR and ER. I don't know about the synthetic kind maybe it is 100X stronger, when measured by it's affinity to the Estrogen receptor, but how good is it at VDR?
well no...im not binding to that...im sorry..the only alternatives which practically to my opinion people have is...dna alteration.like when you see man full of hair and you know his genes,his follicles are not volnurable to androgens maybe in future years there is a way to alter the dna..like dna doping for proffesional athletes...other than that transplants from our mother follicles for example or from another person that wants o donate some of his back of his head follicles not susceptible to androgens in order to put as many grafts on your head as you want..this is not plausible nowdays because you would need powerful immune block meds so that your organism doesnt reject the grafts...sure it can be done now but you will never find a doctor or a health care system that support that kind of meds for "cosmetic" reasons....Other is an antiandrogen or estrogen like substance that blocks ALL the androgens in hair follicle and stay there for a long time...like androcur'half life for example or dutasteride or estrogen but not getting into the bloodstream or if it does it does not interfers with other organs.Im not chemist or a Doctor i dont know if this is possible and to what extent i just think simple.Actually my thought when i first faced this problem before i read or heard sthing was quite simple:
1)Why the women rarely lose their hair and almost none bald?because of their low androgens and high estrogens.
2)What meds there are to do this?
if you start from there you have your answers.Because that is the route of the problem.Now there are better solutions that MIGHT in the future deliberates us from the se meds?Well to my opinion dna alteration is because dna doping is reality in the present...And that strategy applys more to the 3)Why some men,minorty,stays to teen hair forever??genes and strong follicles.So you alter your genes.But frankly i dont see that coming because ethics may involved,tones of research and of course if theres possible in years to alter your dna for hair why to stay there?why not alter your gene to be tall,handsome etc?So if you ask me there is the way in this direction but i dont think humanity will embrace this solution because...what is the point or the special to have beautiful har if we all have?how will you distinguish a beatiful man or woman if we are all ableto be beatiful by choose?see where im going..??

In the end we struggle to differ and to beat the majority...thats the beauty of it...cause if we all had nw0 like we all have fingers then whos ugly?you can tell that you do it because you like what you see in the mirror..sure but i dont see my fnger or my toes in the mirror everyday do i??

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I do remember reading somewhere that Androstanedione is 7X weaker that Testosterone.. However it can get converted Androsterone and then combined with 17bHsd into 3a-androstanediol, and then that will either get converted into something else to get processed out of the body(hopefully) OR converted into DHT by the oxidative version of 3aHsd.. This is a "alternative" backdoor pathway to DHT, not involving the classic T >5ar>DHT

cesarcielo

My Regimen
Reaction score
cypro doesnt not reduce...it supress..
I do remember reading somewhere that Androstanedione is 7X weaker that Testosterone.. However it can get converted Androsterone and then combined with 17bHsd into 3a-androstanediol, and then that will either get converted into something else to get processed out of the body(hopefully) OR converted into DHT by the oxidative version of 3aHsd.. This is a "alternative" backdoor pathway to DHT, not involving the classic T >5ar>DHT
im not aware of these hormones functions and what their subsequences to male pattern baldness...I have heard of them but never really study them or find ways to interfere...so i cant tell.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
well no...im not binding to that...im sorry..the only alternatives which practically to my opinion people have is...dna alteration.like when you see man full of hair and you know his genes,his follicles are not volnurable to androgens maybe in future years there is a way to alter the dna..like dna doping for proffesional athletes...other than that transplants from our mother follicles for example or from another person that wants o donate some of his back of his head follicles not susceptible to androgens in order to put as many grafts on your head as you want..this is not plausible nowdays because you would need powerful immune block meds so that your organism doesnt reject the grafts...sure it can be done now but you will never find a doctor or a health care system that support that kind of meds for "cosmetic" reasons....Other is an antiandrogen or estrogen like substance that blocks ALL the androgens in hair follicle and stay there for a long time...like androcur'half life for example or dutasteride or estrogen but not getting into the bloodstream or if it does it does not interfers with other organs.Im not chemist or a Doctor i dont know if this is possible and to what extent i just think simple.Actually my thought when i first faced this problem before i read or heard sthing was quite simple:
1)Why the women rarely lose their hair and almost none bald?because of their low androgens and high estrogens.
2)What meds there are to do this?
if you start from there you have your answers.Because that is the route of the problem.Now there are better solutions that MIGHT in the future deliberates us from the se meds?Well to my opinion dna alteration is because dna doping is reality in the present...And that strategy applys more to the 3)Why some men,minorty,stays to teen hair forever??genes and strong follicles.So you alter your genes.But frankly i dont see that coming because ethics may involved,tones of research and of course if theres possible in years to alter your dna for hair why to stay there?why not alter your gene to be tall,handsome etc?So if you ask me there is the way in this direction but i dont think humanity will embrace this solution because...what is the point or the special to have beautiful har if we all have?how will you distinguish a beatiful man or woman if we are all ableto be beatiful by choose?see where im going..??

In the end we struggle to differ and to beat the majority...thats the beauty of it...cause if we all had nw0 like we all have fingers then whos ugly?you can tell that you do it because you like what you see in the mirror..sure but i dont see my fnger or my toes in the mirror everyday do i??
Gene editing would great, but I also doubt humanity would embrace it.. i think beauty would still exist cause there's different types of beaty in different ways and people would choose to change their genes to express the personality, and that sounds like a wonderful thing cause then attraction would be less superficial, the outside representing more how you are on the inside.
Now over many generations our genes have changed, but I don't doubt UV adaption being how hair started, there is alot of evidence for it's truth. DHT downregulates VDR and Estrogen increases it. I think that's a part of Swiss Temple's success more than his Prostaglandin theory, He used dutasteride at the same time as his Prostaglandin protocol, so DHT was inhibited, and part of what he did was taking Sulfasalazine(A side effect of that drug is increased sensitivity to sunlight, and there are some reports accidental hair regrowth after sun exposure from arthritus patients on the medicine) Swiss also used UVB lamp sunburns. And another article I read said that When Japanese researchers added Vitamin D into stem cells, they coaxed them into becoming hair follicles.
Anyway, If you don't buy it still, I won't mention it anymore if you don't want me too..

but, something is obviously wrong, correct? So, you'll if it still doesn't work, you need to change something.. May I ask about your lifestyle? Do you drink, smoke weed, get enough sleep, watch p**rn, sex, masturbate, what do you eat, and you said Androcur builds up in fat so how Fat are you?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
cypro doesnt not reduce...it supress..

im not aware of these hormones functions and what their subsequences to male pattern baldness...I have heard of them but never really study them or find ways to interfere...so i cant tell.
well, they exist, so i'd consider dutasteride or something..
11K-DHT is thought to be even more powerful than regular DHT, but your most likely safe from that cause I haven't found any pathway where DHT is able to convert to it, but Testosterone can be converted into it eventually.

this is helpful, pathways are confusing and Vast. --> http://anabolicapex.com/2017/02/01/beyond-dht/

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
well, they exist, so i'd consider dutasteride or something..
11K-DHT is thought to be even more powerful than regular DHT, but your most likely safe from that cause I haven't found any pathway where DHT is able to convert to it, but Testosterone can be converted into it eventually.

this is helpful, pathways are confusing and Vast. --> http://anabolicapex.com/2017/02/01/beyond-dht/

Talking of pathways, apparently conversion to dihydrotestosterone is enhanced in a low-oxygen environment, but oxygenated blood reduces this conversion and increases conversion to estradiol. Botox can do this (below) Crazy sh*t if true, and I'm surprised no one on here has tried it.

botox-study.jpg

cesarcielo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gene editing would great, but I also doubt humanity would embrace it.. i think beauty would still exist cause there's different types of beaty in different ways and people would choose to change their genes to express the personality, and that sounds like a wonderful thing cause then attraction would be less superficial, the outside representing more how you are on the inside.
Now over many generations our genes have changed, but I don't doubt UV adaption being how hair started, there is alot of evidence for it's truth. DHT downregulates VDR and Estrogen increases it. I think that's a part of Swiss Temple's success more than his Prostaglandin theory, He used dutasteride at the same time as his Prostaglandin protocol, so DHT was inhibited, and part of what he did was taking Sulfasalazine(A side effect of that drug is increased sensitivity to sunlight, and there are some reports accidental hair regrowth after sun exposure from arthritus patients on the medicine) Swiss also used UVB lamp sunburns. And another article I read said that When Japanese researchers added Vitamin D into stem cells, they coaxed them into becoming hair follicles.
Anyway, If you don't buy it still, I won't mention it anymore if you don't want me too..

but, something is obviously wrong, correct? So, you'll if it still doesn't work, you need to change something.. May I ask about your lifestyle? Do you drink, smoke weed, get enough sleep, watch p*rn, sex, masturbate, what do you eat, and you said Androcur builds up in fat so how Fat are you?

no no by all means i didnt offended!!!do you think that this is a temporary shed??that m body in a way makes a reboot?i ask you because that i dont know and you seem to have study more...