Darolutamide (odm-201), A Better Topical Than Enzalutamide?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn't expect such a negative response about hair systems. I didn't even know about the modern ones until a few months ago. Looks like results vary a bit, but the good ones look pretty good... some examples:

Skip to 4m27s:

Skip to 2m6s

Skip to 3m38s:

Testing the bond strength of the piece:

And this guy on reddit has gone through several, none look fake to me:
View attachment 77721
https://www.reddit.com/r/tressless/comments/6m9s75/hair_system_in_sunlight/

View attachment 77722
https://www.reddit.com/r/tressless/comments/7iod1b/new_unit_satisfied_with_hairline_quality/

View attachment 77723
https://www.reddit.com/r/tressless/comments/60n98d/fuller_hairline_hair_piece_hair_system/
Wow. They look pretty great. Only makes me want my old thick hair back even more because It reminds me of what it was like to style hair effortlessly and look really good after

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Replicel/Shiseido RCH-01 in a year or so. Follica in maybe 2 years? Tsuji/Riken in maybe 3 years? PDO threads potentially NOW? The future is bright.

I appreciate your optimism, but let's be honest for a sec. Those potential treatments you outlined are most likely many more years away than you say, and will probably be so expensive upon release that only the richest can afford them. I do agree with what you said about hair systems though, but they're quite expensive and I doubt most 19 year olds could afford them.

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
By the way, I dissolved 50 mg of Daro in 20 mL of 5% Kirkland WITHOUT heating it up at all. It actually dissolved most of it overnight, but one last chunk remained for about a day and half later before it completely 'melted'. I did frequent shaking.

The reason I did that was in case I could have been damaging the contents by boiling it since it was hot to the touch. I've done only one application, but I'll do it for about a week to see if I feel something finally or notice anything.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
By the way, I dissolved 50 mg of Daro in 20 mL of 5% Kirkland WITHOUT heating it up at all. It actually dissolved most of it overnight, but one last chunk remained for about a day and half later before it completely 'melted'. I did frequent shaking.

The reason I did that was in case I could have been damaging the contents by boiling it since it was hot to the touch. I've done only one application, but I'll do it for about a week to see if I feel something finally or notice anything.
Patience is a virtue. Sounds like a good method, you’d just have to make batches like 2 days in advance of running out. Not hard.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
@JLF when something works it works fast ... When I started Dutasteride I know within a week it was working, and had regrowth after 3 weeks, no months.
I would like to try, but after some success stories ;)

Exactly. Same with me Alpicort F - improvements visible after 3 weeks, after 2 months huge imrpovement, just check my success story thread.. you need to wait 6 months or a year only with sh*t like finasteride that barely works at all.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@JLF when something works it works fast ... When I started Dutasteride I know within a week it was working, and had regrowth after 3 weeks, no months.
Thats also my concern. On daro for 2 months with only a big increase in shedding. All the succes stories i read have noticed benefit (decreased or stopped shedding) within weeks.

@whatevr can you share succes story url?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats also my concern. On daro for 2 months with only a big increase in shedding. All the succes stories i read have noticed benefit (decreased or stopped shedding) within weeks.

@whatevr can you share succes story url?

look in his profile at the threads he started. easy to find

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
look in his profile at the threads he started. easy to find

Of course, all that is outdated because now I'm well on my way to "propecia hair" - the kind of hair I had when I was on Propecia in 2015 which was arguably the worst hair period of my life.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course, all that is outdated because now I'm well on my way to "propecia hair" - the kind of hair I had when I was on Propecia in 2015 which was arguably the worst hair period of my life.

its ok bro, brotzu will save us all

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score

I agree whole heartedly. Any time I started an antiangdrogen I could feel it in the first week. My hair was easier to style and had more body, it's the regrowrh that takes months. I'm in a bad place now and my daro will be here soon so short time will tell.

inmyhead

Reaction score
I agree whole heartedly. Any time I started an antiangdrogen I could feel it in the first week. My hair was easier to style and had more body, it's the regrowrh that takes months. I'm in a bad place now and my daro will be here soon so short time will tell.
This is pure placebo. Do you even know that hair grows from bottom? Even if it started to work in 1 week, you would see not effect on your already grown hair.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is pure placebo. Do you even know that hair grows from bottom? Even if it started to work in 1 week, you would see not effect on your already grown hair.

Aaaactually it's not. It does work that way, both RU and estrogen gave me that effect of stronger hair within 10-15 days. I'm sorry for you guys for whom nothing works, that's probably why you're skeptical.

The bigger problem with these treatments is not how fast they start working, it's how quickly they peak. At best you may gain 1-2% coverage and sh*t just stops at that point.

inmyhead

Reaction score
Aaaactually it's not. It does work that way, both RU and estrogen gave me that effect of stronger hair within 10-15 days. I'm sorry for you guys for whom nothing works, that's probably why you're skeptical.

The bigger problem with these treatments is not how fast they start working, it's how quickly they peak. At best you may gain 1-2% coverage and sh*t just stops at that point.

Well feeling that you hair has stronger roots and feeling that hair is looking better/has better texture are completely different things.