Darolutamide (odm-201), A Better Topical Than Enzalutamide?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Told you you needed more time I'm happy for you though. You should get the powder tested at a lab to see what it is.
Don’t congratulate me yet, I’m still losing too much hair.
I’ll search around for places that I could maybe get it tested, but i really don’t know of anywhere. @Afro_Vacancy any ideas of where I could get a chemical tested in aus or preferably Brisbane?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ll search around for places that I could maybe get it tested, but i really don’t know of anywhere. @Afro_Vacancy any ideas of where I could get a chemical tested in aus or preferably Brisbane?

I don't know sorry .Why not just buy off the sane supplier as @IdealForehead?

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In a university I guess

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I asked LUO about the accusation of fake Daro. His reaction:

Dear ,

Our product is Darolutamide, and we never produce Enzalutamide. I have ever supplied the goods to TEVA. It is never fake. We produce Darolutamide in our company at kilogram scales now.
Do you have any product on hand? I hope you can make a LC-MS or MS test. So that you can know what product we supplied to you.
Could you give me the link? I need to know who say that, and conform whether he bought from me or not. Thank you so much, my dear friend.

Best Regards,
Gang Luo

And after that:

upload_2018-3-3_17-35-59.png

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been doing multiple tests over the last week. I did get an NMR, LC-MS mass spec both positive and negative, and to be sure, an additional purity test which is awaiting results. It was analyzed alongside an Enzalutamide sample, and they were in fact not the same.

The NMR showed the spectrum does in fact match Darolutamide's, and the LC-MS reveals that the mass is around 398. I just need the purity test to make sure there aren't any contaminants, but it looks correct. The results were inconclusive and needed to do a full-on test just to make sure this is the right material. I wanted to get 100% absolute proof this is indeed Darolutamide, and it looks that way. Luo's correct.

Last edited:

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been doing multiple tests over the last week. I did get an NMR, LC-MS mass spec both positive and negative, and to be sure, an additional purity test which is awaiting results. It was analyzed alongside an Enzalutamide sample, and they were in fact not the same.

The NMR showed the spectrum does in fact match Darolutamide's, and the LC-MS reveals that the mass is around 398. I just need the purity test to make sure there aren't any contaminants, but it looks correct. The results were inconclusive and needed to do a full-on test just to make sure this is the right material. I wanted to get 100% absolute proof this is indeed Darolutamide, and it looks that way. Luo's correct.
This has been one fucked up ride.

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm glad to see this. I believe 100% in Mr Luo and it's nice to see this. He emailed me a recipe to make daro in a cream. It's above my means but I thought to share just in case.

The way to produce Darolutamide cream

Step 1

Darolutamide is heated to dissolve in Ethanol.

Step 2

White petroleum jelly 60M, Liquid paraffin 70M, beeswax 40M, and octadecanol 60M are mixed together, and heated to about 85℃ to melt. Stir it well, and get the oil phase mixture. Keep it at about 80℃.

Step 3

Glycerin 50M, fatty alcohol polyoxyethylene ether 40M and water are mixed, stired and heated to dissolve. Keep it at about 80℃.

Step 4

Mix the materials from step 2 and 3, and stir 30min to get paste. When the temperature is low to 60℃, the solvent of Darolutamide in ethanol is added into the mixture from step 3. Stir it vigorously, and homogenize with homogenizer if necessary.

Step 5

When the temperature is low to about 40℃, 1M Methyl salicylate is added to the mixture from step 4.

Srep 6

Keep stirring till the temperature low to room temperature and get the Darolutamide cream.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can we do a quick role call of all those on daro and how they’re doing?

Currently still losing a f*** ton of hair. Tiny dark hairs still there but not noticing anything spectacular. The whole top and crown of my head is really thin now. Still receding. Currently on 14mg/10ml because f*** it.

Did anyone actually get a shed?

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
I made a new batch daro this morning and increased to 40mg. I have been using 30 and slowly lowering my ru and started to shed. We'll see what happens now.