Darolutamide (odm-201), A Better Topical Than Enzalutamide?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I told Mr Luo about whatevr's reaction and he said;

I just consult the technical data of DMSO. I find it is harmful to eyes, skin and respiratory system. I believe the man took too much DMSO.

Bro. I used this 'darolutamide' in ethanol, and I got the same reaction that I got from using actual Enzalutamide with DMSO. It doesn't matter the carrier, what mattered was what got into my system, and in both cases they were the same thing.

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@SpaceInvader

Mr Luo wants to know the method that was used to test daro. Please give all the details

It was tested with various methods including LCMS, NMR, FTIR. It was not showing as Darolutamide after multiple times using different methods. It gave a molecular weight of around 466 in the end, which is way past 398.

Unless you're telling me that they managed to make Daro matching Enza's molecular weight, and dissolve at the same rate actual Enza does.

I'm willing to do further testing.

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also. Something else I’ve noticed is that I can’t remember sh*t and I’m sleepy all the time. I thought maybe it was the valdoxan I was taking until I remebered that I never did that last time I took it.

I thought I was getting this too. Sounds like brain fog.

I stopped taking it. We don't know what the hell this is, it looks like it could be Enza and that crosses the BBB, has a half life of 5.6 days. You'd have to take this every few days a week, and for me I have to take it everyday to even do something about the itch.

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Although, we can say that once we raised the dose to around 2 mg, we start noticing different effects. For me it was itch reduction particularly.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Although, we can say that once we raised the dose to around 2 mg, we start noticing different effects. For me it was itch reduction particularly.
Do we remember what xandrus was taking?Although his story did seem kind of bullshit.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder what would happen if I ingested 8-10mg a day. It’s well below normal dosing which is up to 4 x 40mg enza daily.

Sides for daro are listed as
anemia, diarrhea, fatigue, weakness, hot flashes, and decreased appetite.

Sides for enza...
Weakness or feeling more tired than usual
Back pain
Decreased appetite
Constipation
Joint pain
Diarrhoea
Hot flashes
Upper respiratory tract infection
Swelling in your hands, arms, legs, or feet
Shortness of breath
Muscle and bone pain
Weight loss
Headache
High blood pressure
Dizziness
Vertigo

I’d like to note that since upping my dose I have experienced dizziness, chest pain, light-headedness, headaches, diarrhoea and gut pain, facial flushing, and I randomly dropped 2kg and had no idea why.

All signs pointing to enza for me.

Still considering ingesting to see what happens.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I read all the stuff about daro dissolving in 15 minutes.

I took my daro 1.5hours to dissolve with the paint shaker i bought in 96%eth...

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
It took ideal the same amount of time..
So it doesnt say anything?
He claimed that he had to microwave his 5 times for 5 seconds then shake it to dissolve. I did that twice and it didn’t work.

I don’t know if he’s a liar or not, but this stuff really doesn’t seem to be daro

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
@SpaceInvader
I can not accept his result. I need his spectrum, and I need to know what his name is. I have to make sure whether he purchased it from me or not.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"I have sold it to many company, such as TEVA, Med chem express and so on" ... it sounds fake :/