Darolutamide (odm-201), A Better Topical Than Enzalutamide?

jjoshh8

Established Member
Reaction score
Someone needs to seriously work out how to make Daro with liposomes so we can get around by using tiny tiny doses and completely minimise/remove sides and enhance the effect of daro. And when i say someone... i mean the only person on the forum who probably can...*cough @IdealForehead cough *

What about asking Gang?

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone needs to seriously work out how to make Daro with liposomes so we can get around by using tiny tiny doses and completely minimise/remove sides and enhance the effect of daro. And when i say someone... i mean the only person on the forum who probably can...*cough @IdealForehead cough *

Liposomes appear to be very complex and beyond my skill/knowledge at this point. I know virtually nothing about how to make them. I think the biggest delay with Brotzu has been the challenges of trying to create and maintain stable liposomes. I may want to try to do this long term, but I expect it to be very challenging. At the moment, I am trying to optimize my own DIY formulation and maximize my hair. I need to get some chemicals I'm using tested (eg. desloratadine), emulsify the squalane I've been adding for moisturization, and work on possibly getting some zinc-thymulin made up for my own personal use as well (see here).

This is enough for me for now and I wouldn't have any mental energy to dedicate to liposomes until at least a year from now probably. It's on my possible to do list, though. I expect I will need to be on daro long term given it's only hair loss agent that's been effective for me and I've been able to tolerate.

What about asking Gang?
Gang's business is in custom synthesis of chemical compounds. Liposomal formulation would be more something that a cosmetic company might know about. eg. L'Oreal. We have had some interesting threads on the subject on the forum, but I think DIY liposomes are probably very hard to do properly.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
With Daro it seems to be the same like with MDV. One person has success and the rest of the forum not. In my opinion it's not worth a shot. Topical androgen recrptor blockers are jot the way to go.

hopeforhappiness

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
With Daro it seems to be the same like with MDV. One person has success and the rest of the forum not. In my opinion it's not worth a shot. Topical androgen recrptor blockers are jot the way to go.

Can I ask what you might suggest for those who can’t take 5ar inhibitors ?

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Be careful what you say about Daro around here people can get a little butt hurt and just bombard you with what google says about it so it must work, but just ignore the fact no one is having success with it lol its a strange world we live in. Oh and don't forget anyone who tried it and failed also failed at every other treatment so are sample group are all duds anyways ;)

hopeforhappiness

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lots of people report success with ARAs and more than one is reporting benefits with Daro specifically. While you are entitled to your own skepticism whether it may be well warranted or not it certainly isn’t productive to promote that finasteride and minoxidil are the only options. Maybe they’re the most effective but that is aside the point. These threads need user reports. Personally I don’t know why you would waste your time.

inmyhead

Reaction score
Lots of people report success with ARAs and more than one is reporting benefits with Daro specifically. While you are entitled to your own skepticism whether it may be well warranted or not it certainly isn’t productive to promote that finasteride and minoxidil are the only options. Maybe they’re the most effective but that is aside the point. These threads need user reports. Personally I don’t know why you would waste your time.

Reporting benefits? Give me pictures. That's the only proof. I've seen people claiming results using various sh*t-treaments. But when they are asked to provide pics, they give none. Guess why? Most of people here are "seeing" results on whatever new sh*t they try after few weeks. But some time passes and you see same guys dropping "working" treatments and starting new ones.

Give guy finasteride and minoxidill, ask him for pictures - most of the time he will give you pictures of his progress,

Ask a guy who is on chinese seti/daro/another_substance and the only proof he can give is his own words like " my hair feels stronger after 1 day!"

hopeforhappiness

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Myself I wouldn’t try seti based on that one guy’s results. I don’t believe in anything that doesn’t have side effects. Still you wouldn’t catch me in the seti thread crying about how it probably doesn’t work would you ?

The point of experimenting with an ARA is not to prove or disprove whether or not it works. It’s to try and improve ones own hair. If Joe Blow gets x results on x treatment for x amount of time they don’t owe you any picture proof because while you were busy complaining and spreading skepticism they took their own time and money to solve their own hair loss problem. No one in any thread trying to sell you sh*t so why you acting like a dissatisfied customer ?

Last edited:

inmyhead

Reaction score
You are delusional. So according to you, everybody should claim results from anything. Let people waste their money.

hopeforhappiness

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are delusional. So according to you, everybody should claim results from anything. Let people waste their money.

No according to me everyone is welcome to exhaust all options until they find a solution. And you are welcome to continue on complaining about it. Righteous as you may feel in your supposed quest to save everyone money, it’s a very simple fact that one cannot determine a viable treatment without pursuing treatment options.

el_duterino

Reaction score
Anti androgens are not new

Flutamide at high dosage of 250mg a day has been prescribed to million of men with prostate cancer since 1975 and guess how many miraculous hair regrowth stories we have since 1975?

Pretty much zero reported cases

Success on a anti androgen regimen means reduced or halted future Hair loss, over time... so how can anyone prove that with pictures ?

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No according to me everyone is welcome to exhaust all options until they find a solution. And you are welcome to continue on complaining about it. Righteous as you may feel in your supposed quest to save everyone money, it’s a very simple fact that one cannot determine a viable treatment without pursuing treatment options.

Not sure if you get the concept of the forum here, but its not an anecdotal story time stop off place. In most areas in life if you experimenting (which we all are) you state your claim in our case its trying to halt hairloss and hopefully regrow some hair. We then state the method in which we are trying to achieve this which could be through finasteride, RU, Daro, Seti Duta etc.... We take baseline pictures document any other changes in the body like side effects and continue this data entry log over a certain time period and then we can see if what ever you are using is working or not...its basic high school science report not sure why people cant seem to grasp this but there are those dumb enough just like you to go off what people say....like the old saying goes if your friend told you to stick your hand in the fire and it wont burn..would you? well based on your logic you would

hopeforhappiness

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure if you get the concept of the forum here, but its not an anecdotal story time stop off place. In most areas in life if you experimenting (which we all are) you state your claim in our case its trying to halt hairloss and hopefully regrow some hair. We then state the method in which we are trying to achieve this which could be through finasteride, RU, Daro, Seti Duta etc.... We take baseline pictures document any other changes in the body like side effects and continue this data entry log over a certain time period and then we can see if what ever you are using is working or not...its basic high school science report not sure why people cant seem to grasp this but there are those dumb enough just like you to go off what people say....like the old saying goes if your friend told you to stick your hand in the fire and it wont burn..would you? well based on your logic you would

You can call me dumb and suggest that I don’t understand the concept of the forum or basic high school science etc. I use the forum for my own research aside from that 90% of my posts are directed at those brand new to hairloss in which I try to lend any help I can. They don’t have to post pictures either. I’m happy to share everything I wish I had known as soon as I noticed my hair loss with or with out them. My point was that no one is trying to tell any of you to ‘stick your hand in the fire.’ And that I didn’t think spreading skepticism was a good use of your time but I may have been out of line there. You can spend another 4 years on the forum doing high school science and lighting up threads with your disbelief without my input. Sorry for commenting. Btw my regimen currently consists of finasteride, minoxidil, and ru. But I am willing to try other things and would encourage anyone not willing to roll the dice with finasteride to consider doing so because the only other option is giving up....

Last edited:

inmyhead

Reaction score
You can call me dumb and suggest that I don’t understand the concept of the forum or basic high school science etc. I use the forum for my own research aside from that 90% of my posts are directed at those brand new to hairloss in which I try to lend any help I can. They don’t have to post pictures either. I’m happy to share everything I wish I had known as soon as I noticed my hair loss with or with out them. My point was that no one is trying to tell any of you to ‘stick your hand in the fire.’ And that I didn’t think spreading skepticism was a good use of your time but I may have been out of line there. You can spend another 4 years on the forum doing high school science and lighting up threads with your disbelief without my input. Sorry for commenting. Btw my regimen currently consists of finasteride, minoxidil, and ru. But I am willing to try other things and would encourage anyone not willing to roll the dice with finasteride to consider doing so because the only other option is giving up....

You are either super delusional or are newbie at this forum. With some time you will see that hairloss forums in general are full of crazy people. You can't just trust someone based on "it helps, trust me bro".. I've seen plenty of cases when guy recommends everyone to jump on some stuff and after few months he is recommending new stuff. There are people claiming that 1 day of minoxidil gave them gyno or similiar stuff like that.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sent the wire transfer to Gang Luo tonight, also ordered my jewel scale, bottle and funnel. Got my 12 month supply of Kirkland liquid minoxidil in the mail today. This is happening. I will get my powder tested at a local chemical lab (anyone know of one in the Las Vegas metro area?). I will then (assuming it checks out) be posting final pics for my fina results in a thread in a new thread on this forum, then starting a different thread with pics to document how I do with Daro. Hair and Libido gods, guide my hand, let my measurements be accurate, restore my youthful locks, and keep my dick long and hard.

Last edited:

el_duterino

Reaction score
I also ordered 1gram of this stuff and asked Gang Luo to get setup with PayPal and he did - western union is a pain and bank wire even worse.

I have been using mostly RU for 10 years and also CB from time to time so I am pretty familiar with results and side effects as I don't use finasteride or dutasteride at all.
Both tropicals worked well at keeping my hair and RU is dirt cheap.
Daro is expensive let's see how this new one works

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
I also ordered 1gram of this stuff and asked Gang Luo to get setup with PayPal and he did - western union is a pain and bank wire even worse.

I have been using mostly RU for 10 years and also CB from time to time so I am pretty familiar with results and side effects as I don't use finasteride or dutasteride at all.
Both worked well at keeping my hair and RU is dirt cheap so let's see how this new one works

My bank charged me $40, f*** I wish I had asked about paypal.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score

Both tropicals worked well at keeping my hair and RU is dirt cheap.
Daro is expensive let's see how this new one works

Are you going to get yours tested for purity?