Darolutamide (odm-201), A Better Topical Than Enzalutamide?

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's a great price, maybe only need 30 mg per week so even a gram will last.
I can't wait, time to take the plunge

I'm scared and excited. I've gotten good results on fina but I am tired of the sexual sides/wondering if I am suffering from them, this seems like a safer alternative IMO even though it hasn't clear FDA trials yet. Wish I could wait till the FDA phase three tests finish, but c'est la vie

Last edited:

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
So i looked up the regulations for growth factor imports into this country (Australia). They are considered a POISON. A f*****g poising!! Read this sh*t.

https://www.tga.gov.au/book-page/37-epidermal-growth-factor

So essentially I'm totally fucked, because you can't by this stuff inside the country that i can find. This was like my very last option, and i paid close to $500 to f*****g have this stuff seized from me. I have nothing left. Honestly. This was going to be the last hope. I don't think there's any way to convince customs to let me have it. I'm done

inmyhead

Reaction score
So i looked up the regulations for growth factor imports into this country (Australia). They are considered a POISON. A f*****g poising!! Read this sh*t.

So essentially I'm totally fucked, because you can't by this stuff inside the country that i can find. This was like my very last option, and i paid close to $500 to f*****g have this stuff seized from me. I have nothing left. Honestly. This was going to be the last hope. I don't think there's any way to convince customs to let me have it. I'm done
Didn't sender label it as something else?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score

Yeah as inmyhead said isn't it labeled as something else / say that its cetirizine or something ?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah as inmyhead said isn't it labeled as something else / say that its cetirizine or something ?
I should have asked them to do that, but it does come in a box that says what it actually is so I think it’s fairly obvious that it’s growth factor stuff

jjoshh8

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm probably buying in the next 24 hours if you have any suggestions or questions.

Did you order your daro?
I'm getting mine this week.
Anyone know if it will mix and work in k&b soulion?

What would be the difference between pg and ethanol and k&b?

hopeforhappiness

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you order your daro?
I'm getting mine this week.
Anyone know if it will mix and work in k&b soulion?

What would be the difference between pg and ethanol and k&b?

My RU came in the mail today and I was distracted with other things. I’m ordering tomorrow could you dm me the purchase link/info ? I had it but now I can’t find it.

I think one of the few people in this thread having some success said they were using it with kb. Do people make their own k&b ? Sorry if that’s a stupid question. Also I think people prefer ethanol and pg because it has better potential to permeate/penetrate the scalp where as k&b is favored due to limiting sides and pg is oily/can irritate the scalp. That being said I don’t know about the better potential of either as a solvent.

hair_apparent

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone have Mr. Luo's direct email? I tried service@2hpharm.com and got quite a few price quotes from several suppliers, but none from companies mentioned in the first few pages of this thread (e.g., Chengdu Henghui Pharmaceutical Co.). Thanks!

jjoshh8

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have Mr. Luo's direct email? I tried service@2hpharm.com and got quite a few price quotes from several suppliers, but none from companies mentioned in the first few pages of this thread (e.g., Chengdu Henghui Pharmaceutical Co.). Thanks!

That is the email address I used. I even asked a few questions and Gang replied to me every time.
My daro is shipped and I can't wait.

jjoshh8

Established Member
Reaction score
You do it directly from the site?
I got the same deal as hair_apparent. Like 10 emails while I was asleep

I emailed Gang and asked many questions, he emailed me how to make the deposit and I gave my address for delivery. All through email.
Ask him for the tracking number.

hair_apparent

My Regimen
Reaction score
I put mr gang luo in the email title and only got single concecutive responses from seemingly the man himself. Seems to be the same price as others have been offered. Also, thanks again @jjoshh8.

@hopeforhappiness @jjoshh8 thanks for the update. What email did Gang Luo use when he responded to you? I'm assuming it's not service@2hpharm.com given all the other random sellers who reached out to me did so through explicit company email addresses.

jjoshh8

Established Member
Reaction score
@hopeforhappiness @jjoshh8 thanks for the update. What email did Gang Luo use when he responded to you? I'm assuming it's not service@2hpharm.com given all the other random sellers who reached out to me did so through explicit company email addresses.

I checked all my email replies, came from service@2hpharm.com and all were signed by Gang Luo.
Did you order yet, did he tell you how long it would take to arrive, what country you in?
Make sure to ask for a tracking number.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Side effects from the studies and associated warnings were posted previously in the thread (here on page 4), but I realize many of the newcomers to this thread may not have seen them.

This was the side effect table of oral darolutamide reviewed in that post:

side-effect-rate-png.png

For reference, here is also the side effect table from:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24974051

side effects.PNG

This was on doses of 200-1800 mg daily darolutamide taken orally. It showed some higher side effect rates that the other study above.

Side effect grades are as follows:
- GRADE 1 (mild) - Transient (goes away after a short time) or mild discomfort. No limitation in activity. No medical intervention required.
- GRADE 2 (moderate) - Your daily activity is affected mild to moderately. You need some assistance. No or only minimal medical intervention is needed.
- GRADE 3 (severe) - Your daily activity is markedly reduced. Some assistance is usually needed. Medical intervention is needed. Hospitalisation or hospice care possible.
- GRADE 4 (potentially life threatening) - Extreme limitation to daily activity. Significant assistance required. Significant medical intervention, hospital or hospice care very likely.

They state that it was generally well tolerated overall and:

"None of the grade 3–4 adverse events were deemed to be related to ODM-201 (darolutamide). Two (8%) patients discontinued treatment because of adverse events (bone pain and severe infection). No dose-limiting toxic effects were reported and no dose-related trends were noted for any adverse events."

Keep in mind, as stated previously in this thread they were not monitoring for sexual side effects, as this was a group of men going through prostate cancer, so they would have had poor sexual function to begin with. I have always found it encouraging that gynecomastia is not listed as a common side effect of daro, while it is very highly common with most other androgen-receptor antagonists. I think this reflects the fact that daro does not easily cross the blood-brain barrier.

The fact that daro does not easily cross the blood-brain barrier and how that should lead to less hormonal alterations than with other anti-androgens like enzalutamide is reviewed here.

Again, be aware that this medication is not yet approved for use and ordering unregulated chemicals from Chinese suppliers is always risky. There are no studies on the use of this agent for hair loss. As has been said in this thread already (read it if you haven't), you should probably not attempt to use it.

Last edited:

jjoshh8

Established Member
Reaction score
Ideal do you think there is a better vehicle than minoxidil ? What about k&b or anything else?

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ideal do you think there is a better vehicle than minoxidil ? What about k&b or anything else?

Standard Kirkland minoxidil usually comes in a solution of 50% propylene glycol, 30% ethanol, 20% water (ref). This worked just fine for me.

Personally I find propanediol (from here) nicer than propylene glycol. It's got a bit smoother a feel and slightly more soothing to the scalp, though it's not a major difference. PG has a big better capacity to dissolve minoxidil than propanediol. But I find either works for my current formulation, as I am no longer using minoxidil.

So since I've removed minoxidil from my approach, I'm doing a custom vehicle of 50% propranediol, 30% ethanol, 20% water.

The modification I'm currently working on is to add some more moisturizing capacity to it, as I have dry skin at baseline, and daro makes my scalp even a bit dryer. This is a work in progress. I had some squalane around the house from prior skin experiments so I have been adding a bit. Squalane is an oil, so it doesn't mix (oil and water) without an emulsifier. But even just applying it crudely "unmixed" with the standard daro vehicle really helps with scalp moisturization.

I have some Montanov L also around the house from skin experiments, so I'm gonna try to emulsify with that, if I can figure it out. Otherwise I might try adding a bit of glycerin instead. Glycerin is water soluble so that should be easy enough. But I'd rather use squalane as glycerin can feed the yeast that causes scalp flaking & dandruff which I'm trying to fight (ref). Squalane doesn't.

The only reason to change a vehicle or try something fancier is if one is trying to accomplish something a basic vehicle cannot. In this case, I want to increase the moisturization capacity without feeding scalp yeast (Malassezia furfur). Otherwise there is no reason to overcomplicate things.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone needs to seriously work out how to make Daro with liposomes so we can get around by using tiny tiny doses and completely minimise/remove sides and enhance the effect of daro. And when i say someone... i mean the only person on the forum who probably can...*cough @IdealForehead cough *