Darolutamide (odm-201), A Better Topical Than Enzalutamide?

el_duterino

Reaction score
@furrydome
So you also used finasteride in addition to Daro ?
Why would you need both

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m sad that @furrydome is getting the enza-like sides. This was a promising topical in the beginning, looks like now it’s pretty useless for the majority of us. I mean, I continued to lose ground on it for 4 months, PLUS duta, PLUS cpa, PLUS oral/topical minoxidil, stemox, wounding, estrogen, ru, every goddamn treatment under the sun.

If nothing else, I’ve ruled out everything that DOESN’T work.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Update: I am almost certain this stuff is causing anxiety/nervousness. The feeling reminds me of benzo withdrawal, which makes sense, as Enzalutamide is known to have GABA inhibition effects. If true, daro is in fact crossing the blood-brain barrier and acting in the same way.

Why do I believe this?
Have had an unusual anxiety issue for months, which began right around the time I switched from RU to daro
The anxiety was milder than usual last month, while I was using a daro/K&B mix that had been in the freezer (inconsistent dose).
The anxiety dramatically increased this month, which coincides with a fresh mixture.
This morning after not applying the mixture for over 2 days, woke up feeling unusually relaxed. Decided to experiment:
T+00:00 - Applied mixture, went to sit down at the computer.
T+01:00 - Noticed a feeling of nervousness, not provoked by anything that I'm aware of.
T+01:30 - Noticed that the nervousness had intensified.
T+03:30 - Nervousness unchanged from 2hrs prior. Feels intense, and I've just been sitting here the whole time. Mood not really affected, no significant feeling of panic or worry. Notable muscle tension.

In addition, my scale doesn't seem to be accurate at the 0.001g level anymore, so the current mixture is an unknown dose. The target has been 0.075%, but it's probably much higher.

Will have to experiment more and try different doses. Would be great if @IdealForehead could chime in.

THE SAME f*****g THING happened to me on enzalutamide. Then a few months later I bought Darolutamide from a forum member. He said he got it from Gang.

Within 30 minutes I had adrenaline rushes and a panic attack! Same as enzalutamide just much faster onset - I immediately went and washed that sh*t off.

I thought I got scammed and sold enzalutamide again, but if you got yours from Gang, and the same thing happens to you, that settles it, Darolutamide isn't really as safe as claimed. There is no way an antiandrogen can cause panic attacks and feelings of doom without entering the brain. So much for "doesn't cross the BBB". Bullshit.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
THE SAME f*****g THING happened to me on enzalutamide. Then a few months later I bought Darolutamide from a forum member. He said he got it from Gang.

Within 30 minutes I had adrenaline rushes and a panic attack! Same as enzalutamide just much faster onset - I immediately went and washed that sh*t off.

I thought I got scammed and sold enzalutamide again, but if you got yours from Gang, and the same thing happens to you, that settles it, Darolutamide isn't really as safe as claimed. There is no way an antiandrogen can cause panic attacks and feelings of doom without entering the brain. So much for "doesn't cross the BBB". Bullshit.

ideal never got any sides from dutasteride/finasteride (or results either), and it took massive amounts of ru for him to feel sides

so maybe hes one of the few guys out there that can tolerate these kind of drugs without getting fucked by sides too much

the rest of us are mere mortals lol

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score

I got that too. I think it makes sense that it would cause that reaction for me, someone who is EXTREMELY prone to mental health issues and anxiety, but did f*** all for my Castration-resistant f*****g genetics

hopeforhappiness

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I would live in a constant state of panic and stay up every night in paranoia if it regrew my nw1 loll

furrydome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you also used finasteride in addition to Daro ?
Why would you need both

Finasteride acts systemically... protects the entire scalp. The only way you're getting that effect from RU/Daro/Enza is by applying it literally everywhere. I'm only applying to the hairline for regrowth.

Yep, ordered from Gang Luo, package seemed identical to what everyone else was getting. Pretty sure it crosses the BBB.

el_duterino

Reaction score
I would live in a constant state of panic and stay up every night in paranoia if it regrew my nw1 loll
If these are the type of results you are expecting then you will never be happy with any anti androgenic regimen - those cannot really regrow lost hair only prevent future hair loss

Use it for a year and see if you haven't lost any hair

M.Piep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're going to buy it off Alibaba make sure you do ALOT of research from the company you're buying it from and try to get it tested. A lot of these company's are extremely shady and you never know what you are getting. My general rule of thumb is that if the rep can't type in proper English then find another source.
Currently trying to buy enza off alibaba
Agreed. Or what concentration.

hopeforhappiness

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If these are the type of results you are expecting then you will never be happy with any anti androgenic regimen - those cannot really regrow lost hair only prevent future hair loss

Use it for a year and see if you haven't lost any hair

Yeah I wouldn’t expect any results like that. I didn’t notice my hair loss until I underwent a massive shed starting last October. The shedding has continued on since then. I’m hoping that using finasteride, minoxidil, and ru that I’ll be able to atleast get back to where I was 6 months ago. From what I have read this seems possible considering how recent. But for now I can’t even seem to find stabilization.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Got word fron Gang Lou that it's out of customs, expecting it this week. Any tips on finding a lab to test it?

furrydome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been 5 days since I last used daro, and 2nd day back on RU.

Anxiety way down.
Libido way up.
Noticeable shedding.

%!@#$%

M.Piep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Anxiety way down.
Libido way up.
Noticeable shedding.

%!@#$%
So sorry-- beyond frustrating! That's the way I feel-- your last word(s) on the subject.

My hair is back after a year and half of...you all know all the feelings. And the Doctor is taking me off Finasteride. Stand to lose hair and progress with enlarged prostate. Been getting side effects and we found a foreign mass in my chest behind nipple. Doctor set me up for an ultrasound mammogram and testosterone check. If it is benign I will see if I can keep on lower dose, Finasteride for a little while (am on high dose 5 mg for prostate...and hair)and add low dose Arimidex to eliminate side effects.
If malignant, have to get off finasteride and find something that is compatible with Finasteride as it fades from my system, (6 months). Finasteride is rarely causel of cancer. If malignant may be other causes also. Also since I have had cancer before, may be more susceptible to it. So as not to discourage others from taking it, Finasteride helps reduce incidence of Prostate Cancer up to 25%, but rarely, due to testosterone/estrogen imbalance, associated with Breast Cancer in Men. >>>Check for side effects. Especially chest pain around and behind nipples. While this is not uncommon, and usually subsides. Check regularly for abnormal growths, masses, lumps, and inverted(sunken) nipple. If problems just in one region; check the other side for comparison of what is normal, and back to the affected side for abnormalities.

M.Piep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
While I did check the side effects of Finasteride, I think Doctors should advise their patients on Finasteride to do Periodic Self Checks For Abnormal Growths In Upper Chest Area. Men would not normally think to do that. (I didn't, until I accidently bumped my my nipple and felt something hard.) I did an exploration of the area behind the nipple with my thumb and forefinger and found a walnut sized mass. It was not normal to the other side of chest and other nipple.

el_duterino

Reaction score

Anxiety way down.
Libido way up.
Noticeable shedding.

%!@#$%
So looks like Daro is affecting libido after all - despite the blood brain barrier

M.Piep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So looks like Daro is affecting libido after all - despite the blood brain barrier
Could Use Temporary Male Enhancer?Google: Top Ten Best Male Enhancers. There is a page full of sites and some candid reviews. If unsure of effect on your hair regimen, (quite often difficult to ascertain - even after extensive research, use as needed. Some have the option to use as maintenance dosage so you can perform spontaneously rather than wait an hour or so after ingestion for effect. (That is fine with me) Check for herbal enhancers. These encourage manufacture of your own testosterone which should unaffect your hair treatment. Also they facilitate sexual function by dialation of vascular systems, facilitating greater blood flow to Male parts and engorging your sword. Mine even increases size over time. (That's not why I got it. Couldn' t climax. Great Intense ones now. Usually not for persons with heart health issues or on heart medications.
>>>> Also check Best Testosterone Foods. Again these allow your body to make it's own Testosterone. Effects may not be immediate, but a regular diet of these foods should help eventually and usually sooner.
While I did check the side effects of Finasteride, I think Doctors should advise their patients on Finasteride to do Periodic Self Checks For Abnormal Growths In Upper Chest Area. Men would not normally think to do that. (I didn't, until I accidently bumped my my nipple and felt something hard.) I did an exploration of the area behind the nipple with my thumb and forefinger and found a walnut sized mass. It was not normal to the other side of chest and other nipple.