daughtry

jas000

Reaction score
daughtry gets more women tha any man on this planet right now and what he is 28 yrs old and has receded quite a bit, only has a thin island left in the front, but the chicks diggem right?? Focus on that everyday when you loook in ther mirror, how many chicks love daughtry? Damn too many to count! Im tellin you bald can be good! Women lust of bald men! :punk:

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah some women really like it, some don't. Some don't probably care. Most women probably prefer hair on men but so what? We shouldn't be dwelling on it like this.

Emuler

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree women do like the shaved look , some guy's can pull it off better than others , guess it's the facial bone structure and shape of head. In my opinion, a shaved head looks way better than the dreaded comb over. Women i know think comb overs are nasty and always comment on how ridiculous it looks and y don't they just shave it off. Also in my personal experience I've been getting 50% of ppl commenting that my buzzed head looks good, while other's think i should grow out my hair again, then i go on to explain y i buzzed my hair in the first place, so i tell them i buzzed it off because it was thinning and i go on about what's the difference anyways? i always wear a baseball cap when i have hair, but they still respond grow ur hair back..... so frustrating sometimes but I'm keeping my buzzed look until i can get hopefully regrowth. I'm a diffuse thinner by the way.

On the big 3

Patience , and lots of patience...

slowburn

Established Member
Reaction score
At the same time the guy is a rock star and well we all know women love money and fame...

s.a.f

Reaction score
Yes I think that may well have something to do with it. :roll:
I doubt he'd be getting so many chicks if he cleaned toilets for a living.

Emuler

Established Member
Reaction score
Singers in general get all the pu**y, i've witnessed it and experienced it. With fame it just gets totally out of control. :punk:

slowburn

Established Member
Reaction score
Emuler said:
Singers in general get all the pu**y, i've witnessed it and experienced it. With fame it just gets totally out of control. :punk:
Is it to late to start a singing career at the age of 28? :jackit:

Emuler

Established Member
Reaction score
slowburn said:
Emuler said:

28 ? ,,, ur good to go man! do it! What u waiting for pickup that mic and sing!

slowburn

Established Member
Reaction score
Emuler said:
slowburn said:
Emuler said:

28 ? ,,, ur good to go man! do it! What u waiting for pickup that mic and sing!
I wonder if fat, balding guys who sing have the same effect on the ladies...? :jackit:

Emuler

Established Member
Reaction score
Is it to late to start a singing career at the age of 28? :jackit:[/quote]

28 ? ,,, ur good to go man! do it! What u waiting for pickup that mic and sing![/quote]
I wonder if fat, balding guys who sing have the same effect on the ladies...? :jackit:[/quote]

The ladies love the voice! so .... appearance does not seem to distract them from focusing in on you..well at least that's from what I've seen. Btw that affect only works if you can actually sing well.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
2976155.jpg

Har Mar Superstar :)

s.a.f

Reaction score
Famous for about 10 minutes back in 2003.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I was talking about Har Mar superstar.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
William Hung rocks!

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Famous for about 10 minutes back in 2003.

maybe on your radar SAF but that wasnt why i posted the picture,i was just pissing about
:)

although he is a clear example of what confidence can do for you ,or lack of shame,i dunno which :dunno:

s.a.f

Reaction score
There are a few people who have too much confidence.
Those girls were happy to pose for pics with him but do you reckon he shagged them? :dunno:

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
maybe those girls didnt but i know for a fact he gets plenty of pretty girls ,i knew one who used to frequent an indie night i used to go to and she even dated him for a while.Apparently he is 'hilarious' :)

s.a.f

Reaction score
I know he snogged Kate Moss, :hairy: Wonder what he'd score on the CCS rating. :x