Reaction score
Here's some pics:

moby_in.jpg

moby.jpg

mobybedpreview.jpg

08_moore_lgl.jpg

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Being a little cynical now are we, IBM? I'll just have you know that moby is probably just as self conscious and mental about his image/ hairloss as many people are on these boards. I've heard him talk quite poorly of his own looks in interviews, but keep in mind he is out there in the public eye where the scrutiny is unbelievable.

IBM

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Being a little cynical now are we, IBM? I'll just have you know that moby is probably just as self conscious and mental about his image/ hairloss as many people are on these boards. I've heard him talk quite poorly of his own looks in interviews, but keep in mind he is out there in the public eye where the scrutiny is unbelievable.

I'm not being cynical. I just want all of you assume that you wouldnt like to be Moby and think that Natalie Portman chose that guy because he's rich and famous.

Who's cynical? I'm honest what about you?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Natalie Portman can date anyone she wants and the fact that she gave Moby a chance should be a very encouraging sign for any bald guy. It just goes to show that there really are women out there that aren't all about the looks.
Where are you from, IBM (the Netherlands?) your phrasing is atrocious. :thumbdown2:

s.a.f

Reaction score
I think Moby has come to terms with what he is, a small pale, skinny bald guy with glasses.
Now maybe he could go all CCS and get on steroids, plastic surgery a hairpiece ect but he realises that he is how he is and no matter how hard he tries its likely he will never be a pin up.
Instead he is honest about it and focuses on other qualities like his music and his intelligence.
The thing is not all guys can let go like that, its very hard to do most guys on here would take good looks over other characteristics.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
It's that ever elusive promise that "you could look better" that so many guys find too hard to resist. The thought of it can be infectious. And once you start chasing that idea, all logic goes out the window.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
IBM said:
ghg said:
Aren't you ugly too? If not, what's your problem? And talking about superficiality anyways... no wonder you're in such a dead end if looks mean everything to you. Moby is not even that ugly, pretty normal looking.

No matter how ugly i am or would be Moby is freaky looking guy. If he wasnt then he wouldnt be in this thread. I'm not gay but i dont know what Natalie Portman saw on that guy.

Moby is in this thread and on this forum because he's bald and famous. Maybe Natalie Portman realised that Moby is funny and intelligent? Ah who the hell am I kidding here, you're just like Taug. No good for conversation.

IBM

Reaction score
ghg said:
Moby is in this thread and on this forum because he's bald and famous. Maybe Natalie Portman realised that Moby is funny and intelligent? Ah who the hell am I kidding here, you're just like Taug. No good for conversation.

Maybe because i'm true and honest about it. I'm not going to say that 'oh he's intelligent and funny' and then complain about my hairloss and how it affects in my life. If it was that simple i just would be 'intelligent and funny'.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
IBM said:
ghg said:

Maybe because i'm true and honest about it. I'm not going to say that 'oh he's intelligent and funny' and then complain about my hairloss and how it affects in my life. If it was that simple i just would be 'intelligent and funny'.

No you're not being honest, you're as biased as one can be. The fact that you can't handle balding doesn't mean that everyone feels like you, no f*****g way. It's not honesty, it's bullshit. Can't you see that? Can't you realise that we're all individuals and your truth isn't universal? You're pathetically selfish.

IBM

Reaction score
ghg said:
No you're not being honest, you're as biased as one can be. The fact that you can't handle balding doesn't mean that everyone feels like you, no f****ing way. It's not honesty, it's bullshit. Can't you see that? Can't you realise that we're all individuals and your truth isn't universal? You're pathetically selfish.

Of course not everyone feels like me. But most of people are in deep sh*t because of hairloss. Dont deny that!

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
IBM, you are neither intelligent or funny. You are a delusional dork. Your d1ck probably has a pocket protector.

IBM

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
IBM, you are neither intelligent or funny. You are a delusional dork. Your d1ck probably has a pocket protector.

Thanks.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
IBM said:
ghg said:
No you're not being honest, you're as biased as one can be. The fact that you can't handle balding doesn't mean that everyone feels like you, no f****ing way. It's not honesty, it's bullshit. Can't you see that? Can't you realise that we're all individuals and your truth isn't universal? You're pathetically selfish.

Of course not everyone feels like me. But most of people are in deep s*** because of hairloss. Dont deny that!

Only minority of people are in "deep sh*t" because of hairloss, not most.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Sorry IBM :( .

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
Well sadly people cannot just be intelligent and funny, You can't buy intelligence or purchase a sense of humor, But I'm stupid and balding wtf totally screwed There. But While we all feel sorry for Moby and talk about how he's obviously accepted his terrible fate..I mean come on, This guy is doing spectacular. Stop acting like hairloss is a death sentence, Dudes talented and although his music isn't my preferred style, You can't buy talent. Yet we seem to think that it's worthless simply because he's bald..WTF guys WTF.

A lot of young people with hairloss are in sh*t I would say, Which works in the favor of new and better treatments being worked on. But lots of guys get over it, the majority in some way or another. I mean look at how many men start balding, go walk the street they are everywhere. There not all skulking in dark corners. some even aspire to playing the roles of villains in movies or a dead body on CSI. Believe and you can also achieve such heights.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Eureka said:
some even aspire to playing the roles of villains in movies or a dead body on CSI. Believe and you can also achieve such heights.
A dead body on CSI? Wow thats some achievement! :woot:

jakeb

Established Member
Reaction score
Man, I actually met a girl once in NYC who dated Moby. I kid you not. She didn't bring it up at first, but the story she was telling eventually led me to ask more and more questions about who this ex boyfriend was... and eventually she came out and said, yes, I dated Moby.

Anyhow, my point is... she was very hot. QED.

Now if I can only work on the talented, famous, and rich part... I'll be all set.

jakeb

Established Member
Reaction score
Actually, I bet if we all spent as much time learning to play instruments as we do moping about here on HairLossTalk.com, we could form a band called The Norwoods or something.