daughtry

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
I know he snogged Kate Moss, :hairy: Wonder what he'd score on the CCS rating. :x

i cant see that anything that CCS would find redeeming about har mar at all,he is short and balding and not the best looker out there.Of course confidence,humour and the fact he can sing clearly count for nothing :shakehead:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
If you want a realistic example of someone with male pattern baldness in the music industry, then look at MOBY. He is brilliant and critically acclaimed, but do you think the women are busting down his dressing room door? They aren't.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
f*** it,its all bullshit anyway

the music business is filled with arseholes,ive been in the middle of it,its utter bullshit!!

blondeguy

Established Member
Reaction score
ghg said:
Yeah some women really like it, some don't. Some don't probably care. Most women probably prefer hair on men but so what? We shouldn't be dwelling on it like this.

Hairlines don't determine their attraction to a guy.

slowburn said:
At the same time the guy is a rock star and well we all know women love money and fame...

That tells you something. They are attracted to successful, fun personalities.

uncomfortable man said:
If you want a realistic example of someone with male pattern baldness in the music industry, then look at MOBY. He is brilliant and critically acclaimed, but do you think the women are busting down his dressing room door? They aren't.

Moby recently admitted he dated Natalie Portman!

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
That is so encouraging for me to hear. I believe if you are past the point of concealing your hair loss, you should shave it. Girls say they like the clean cut look anyway. Then just find something you are good at and passionate about and go after it like no tomorrow. With persistence and the right attitude, you will be successful and what else is more appealing to a woman than that?

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:

he had a relationship with natalie portman

Natalie-Portman-has-filmed.jpg

natalie-portman-picture-6.jpg

s.a.f

Reaction score
Any evidence of this? (eg a pic of them actually together) Just makes me wonder since most Rock stars have a huge list of hotties that they've shagged.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Just look at Ashley Cole and Cheryl Tweedy? Cheryl Tweedy is way way better than Ashley Cole and she could of had the pick of famous footballers! I don't think she went for his looks but went for his bad boy attitude and money of course! :jackit:

I think if you can make a girl laugh then thats always a good thing as well! :agree:

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Bald Dave said:
Just look at Ashley Cole and Cheryl Tweedy? Cheryl Tweedy is way way better than Ashley Cole and she could of had the pick of famous footballers! I don't think she went for his looks but went for his bad boy attitude and money of course! :jackit:

I think if you can make a girl laugh then thats always a good thing as well! :agree:

Well they are back together - money talks! :jackit: :jackit: :jackit:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Didn't Daughtry get his recognition from contending on American Idol. There was another guy on Idol (the same time as him, I think) who was at least an NW5. Got pretty far too. I forget his name, but I remember that he was in the Navy, because he left Idol to go to Iraq. I'll try to find a picture.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Here we go...(some a**h** named the file spaceball). :nono:

damn, its a gif file and I can't convert it to jpeg. :badmood:

Attachments

• spaceball.gif
    spaceball.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 616

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Now, here we go-sorry...his name is Phil Stacey, BTW.

Attachments

• 471898681_0a770821b7.jpg
    471898681_0a770821b7.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 608

IBM

Reaction score
Anyone would like to be Moby? The physical, the look, the money and a date with Natalie Portman?

I wouldnt so be honest.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
IBM said:
Anyone would like to be Moby? The physical, the look, the money and a date with Natalie Portman?

I wouldnt so be honest.

So you wouldn't change your current miserable life (so you've told) to being Moby? That's kinda interesting... so you like misery a lot then? I probably would trade places with him, well at least if he was about the same age as me.

IBM

Reaction score
ghg said:
IBM said:

I wouldnt so be honest.

So you wouldn't change your current miserable life (so you've told) to being Moby? That's kinda interesting... so you like misery a lot then? I probably would trade places with him, well at least if he was about the same age as me.

He's ugly.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
IBM said:
ghg said:
IBM said:

I wouldnt so be honest.

He's ugly.

Aren't you ugly too? If not, what's your problem? And talking about superficiality anyways... no wonder you're in such a dead end if looks mean everything to you. Moby is not even that ugly, pretty normal looking.

IBM

Reaction score
ghg said:
Aren't you ugly too? If not, what's your problem? And talking about superficiality anyways... no wonder you're in such a dead end if looks mean everything to you. Moby is not even that ugly, pretty normal looking.

No matter how ugly i am or would be Moby is freaky looking guy. If he wasnt then he wouldnt be in this thread. I'm not gay but i dont know what Natalie Portman saw on that guy.