Do I Have A Bald Spot Or Just Regular Crown?

Bilott

My Regimen
Reaction score
No it doesn't work, 100% fact. If it did then there wouldn't be new treatments on trials which cost a ton to do, everyone would just use an over expensive multi-vitamin tablet.
So it's just a scam? I hope it works though lol

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're def balding. Just relax. Get on treatments right away though

Bilott

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a bad habit of only washing my body when showering because of lack of time. So my hair remains dirty and oily. It's oily on the pictures too. Could this be a cause of me losing hair? I can remember when i made a picture of myself when i was 14 with old dirty gel in my hair. The top looked the same as on the picture. I'm wondering if me not cleaning my hair too often is the cause of my hair loss.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
The denial stage is real.

Relax man, you have very minor thinning that you caught at a good/early stage of the game. Look into Finasteride.

Bilott

My Regimen
Reaction score
The denial stage is real.

Relax man, you have very minor thinning that you caught at a good/early stage of the game. Look into Finasteride.

Nah man. I'm not denying stuff. I've found a online webshop that sells finastride. It contains 1mg per pill and it's the 'generic' type one. Is just 1mg per pill enough or do you guys think it's better to use the 5mg type one?

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Buy 5 mg pills from All Day Chemist and take 1/4 of a pill a day

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for your help. I think I've found it here: https://www.alldaychemist.com/fincar.html
I appreciate your help and hope that that little loss on the crown will grow back in a few months. Also, what are your experiences with fincar finastride? I like the fact that it's very cheap but is it legit too?

I have a legit script for 5 mg Finasteride that I use, however I order 1 mg finasteride pills for backup about a week ago from there. All Day Chemist is legit a lot of people use it.

Bilott

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a legit script for 5 mg Finasteride that I use, however I order 1 mg finasteride pills for backup about a week ago from there. All Day Chemist is legit a lot of people use it.

What specific product do you exactly use? Can you copy-paste a link if you want?

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.alldaychemist.com/finpecia.html

That is the finasteride I order a week ago. As for my script I have used a bunch of random generic brands as I switched pharmacies. Currently using one by the company "Teva" I think. Brand doesn't matter as long as you're taking around 1 mg of Finasteride a day.

Bilott

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.alldaychemist.com/finpecia.html

That is the finasteride I order a week ago. As for my script I have used a bunch of random generic brands as I switched pharmacies. Currently using one by the company "Teva" I think. Brand doesn't matter as long as you're taking around 1 mg of Finasteride a day.

Looks good, price is good and it's nice that they're already delivered in pieces of 1mg so you don't have to cut them by yourself. Did you notice any form of shedding when you just started to use finatrine for the first time by the way. I would love to hear your story and how much regrowth you've experienced so far.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks good, price is good and it's nice that they're already delivered in pieces of 1mg so you don't have to cut them by yourself. Did you notice any form of shedding when you just started to use finatrine for the first time by the way. I would love to hear your story and how much regrowth you've experienced so far.

My hair loss is very minor (I get laughed at when I post my pictures here). I basically maintained with some slight thickening.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes. but only on the crown area. or isn't it the light or something.
No, your hair on top is very flat, very obvious to experienced Norwood Spotters. Well, I have been critizised for my harsh judgements, so you should take this with a grain of salt, butI would be in panic with your hair loss. Diffuse thinning such as yours can look ugly very fast!

Bilott

My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair loss is very minor (I get laughed at when I post my pictures here). I basically maintained with some slight thickening.

With what specific pills did you achieve all this? You mentioned those 1mg pills but you still didn't use them.
No, your hair on top is very flat, very obvious to experienced Norwood Spotters. Well, I have been critizised for my harsh judgements, so you should take this with a grain of salt, butI would be in panic with your hair loss. Diffuse thinning such as yours can look ugly very fast!

Attachments

• IMG_20170108_230838.jpg
    IMG_20170108_230838.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 201

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, still looks ok. But you are only 21 and I fear you are gonna bald fast. As I said, your type of thinning can look ugly very fast (like 15 to 18 months).