Does anyone here use CB-03-01 (breezula) ?

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I will try 20MG CB tonight in 50%PG+50%Eth in 1ML for hairline.

But i also am on minoxidil. Do you have experience when using both? Any Idea how i should combine it in the evening (before or after CB and how much time between them?)

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
I will try 20MG CB tonight in 50%PG+50%Eth in 1ML for hairline.

But i also am on minoxidil. Do you have experience when using both? Any Idea how i should combine it in the evening (before or after CB and how much time between them?)

usually minoxidil (+ mild AAs: progesterone, 17-alpha-e) then CB after some hours.
sometimes the other way around.
Some other time (when in a rush), i mix my 50mg directly into 2,5ml of minoxidil+AAs and apply (no idea how long it would be stable with so much stuff dissolved).

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
usually minoxidil (+ mild AAs: progesterone, 17-alpha-e) then CB after some hours.
sometimes the other way around.
Some other time (when in a rush), i mix my 50mg directly into 2,5ml of minoxidil+AAs and apply (no idea how long it would be stable with so much stuff dissolved).
Thanks!
I think i have one hour between minoxidil and CB. Do you think thats enough or no idea?

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw @hilbert and @Blackber talking about a cb group buy in the Brotzu faq. I didn't want to * up the thread with offtopic, so im asking here.

Is there a group buy?

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Misinterpreted Hilberts post. My main concern with the replica is the delivery method. Prof Brotzu underlined its uniqueness. Is the Groupbuys' lotion using the liposome delivery method?

Edit - Also if there is a CB group buy im here. :)

yellowbluegrey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Misinterpreted Hilberts post. My main concern with the replica is the delivery method. Prof Brotzu underlined its uniqueness. Is the Groupbuys' lotion using the liposome delivery method?

Edit - Also if there is a CB group buy im here. :)

Hey man hear over to the tressless subreddit, a CB gb is coming up soon

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you. I already filled the form in July. :) Did anybody receive an email yet?

Last edited:

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Update: 15 days on CB 50mg in 1.5ml vehicle (50% eth & 50% PG).
Still losing lots of hairs.

Extra: Also using 0.5mg finasteride and 100mg ru in lipogaine. Nothings seems to slow down my hairloss...

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Extra: Also using 0.5mg finasteride and 100mg ru in lipogaine. Nothings seems to slow down my hairloss...
If you can tolerate finasteride and RU, why go for CB now? Starting from finasteride and evaluate would be much more sensible.

Did you ever use finasteride in the past?

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's really weird, you got sides before but now you're OK with it. You didn't take finasteride for long in the first and second try, which means it's hard to tell if it did anything to you before I suppose? You're on a pretty heavy regimen, it's totally understandable but you might want to add in treatment one by one as things with AAs are already so weird and hard to figure out as they are! There's no way you could tell if each one of those are doing you a favor or worsening your hair/health anyway

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score

cb is not cortisone. don't expect any effect on shedding. expect a better subsequent catagen and shafts quality.
shedding means nothing.
btw, with that amount of finasteride (0.5 mg per application?) you're basically on finasteride.

Nextjohns

My Regimen
Reaction score
He
cb is not cortisone. don't expect any effect on shedding. expect a better subsequent catagen and shafts quality.
shedding means nothing.
btw, with that amount of finasteride (0.5 mg per application?) you're basically on finasteride.
Hilbert is CB working for you?
Just ordered some from Kane .

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why CB and not RU? Possible to combine them?

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That's really weird, you got sides before but now you're OK with it. You didn't take finasteride for long in the first and second try, which means it's hard to tell if it did anything to you before I suppose? You're on a pretty heavy regimen, it's totally understandable but you might want to add in treatment one by one as things with AAs are already so weird and hard to figure out as they are! There's no way you could tell if each one of those are doing you a favor or worsening your hair/health anyway

Its really weird. Thats why i ordered RU and finasteride from other suppliers but still no sides. I think i am going to drop minoxidil because thats the only thing that only made it worse after 6 months and still nog regrowth.