Does anyone here use CB-03-01 (breezula) ?

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So now with 140 mg of RU you have no thinning anymore?

If so that's a really bad news for all of us who were hoping in breezula, conisidering that their daily dose will probably be just 150 mg per day. I think I will continue with RU even after breezula (CB) comes out
no this is not so bad, if cb helps me a little bit to maintain, for others it might be a big benefit. in combo with something else it will do a good job. my hair loss bothers me since 20 years and is very aggressive

in my case seti (as well very high doses), trinoph and minoxidil did not help. even duta was not that effective.

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use 50mg of CB and maintain fine but I also use minoxidil and Stemox and both help overall
140 mg a day is a crazy amount

after several years on finasteride, i switched 2012 to ru and uses it over 6 years, doses 80-150mg a day. did always my bloodwork. nothing to report regarding health issues. the same with 2x145mg cb a day. but i have to say, that 145mg cb is in 7ml liquid. i need that amount each session due to longer hair

honestly, i wonder since years how you can maintain with that low dose over so many years. you take ru/cb longer than 6 years i think.
i would be very happy if i were you.

MedicinallyCompetent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
after several years on finasteride, i switched 2012 to ru and uses it over 6 years, doses 80-150mg a day. did always my bloodwork. nothing to report regarding health issues. the same with 2x145mg cb a day. but i have to say, that 145mg cb is in 7ml liquid. i need that amount each session due to longer hair

honestly, i wonder since years how you can maintain with that low dose over so many years. you take ru/cb longer than 6 years i think.
So you use 150 mg in 7 ml?

I don't understand how you could possibly need 7 mL to cover your scalp, but based on this story I suspect your biggest issue is that you're not delivering CB to the scalp effectively.

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you use 150 mg in 7 ml?

I don't understand how you could possibly need 7 mL to cover your scalp, but based on this story I suspect your biggest issue is that you're not delivering CB to the scalp effectively.

i had great success with ru. real regrowth and full maintenance. but after 5 years on ru the efficiancy decreased over 1 year. till today i do not understand what process is causing this change.
the same happened with finasteride to me. after 10years on finasteride my loss increased and maintenance was not given anymore. now after a 6 years break with finasteride and 1 year break with ru. i beg the combo is efficient again. there is still hope...

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

As I remember he has had at least 1 fue so his most dht sensitive hairs have been long dead. He's maintaining his less dht sensitive hairs, so maybe that's why it works well for him.

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As I remember he has had at least 1 fue so his most dht sensitive hairs have been long dead. He's maintaining his less dht sensitive hairs, so maybe that's why it works well for him.
i had 12 hair transplant‘s

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i had 12 hair transplant‘s
your case is interesting. 12 hair transplants? would you think you have dupa?
do you perceive your final pattern of miniaturization is norwood 7 ?
are you taking vitamins?

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
your case is interesting. 12 hair transplants? would you think you have dupa?
do you perceive your final pattern of miniaturization is norwood 7 ?
are you taking vitamins?

no dupa, aggressive hair loss on crown, vertex, front. unfortunately you can‘t cover the complete area with transplanted hairs. in my case fine hairs. my donor is empty now. i have to keep my existing dth sensitive hairs as long as possible.
my brothers are norwood IV A to VI. i’m Norwood II to III Vertex. but closer to II. i cope with hair loss since 20years

no vitamines. i focus on sport and healthy food

Last edited: