Dr Tsuji And Hairloss Treatment Questions

max310

Established Member
Reaction score
This is kind of like saying "let's wait until the new Lamborghini comes out before we worry about the cost"

It is pretty unlikely that it won't come out, to be honest; that's not something that can be said about most of this sh*t. There is literally no other company in the world working on a hairloss solution with the kind of power these three have and so far, they've remained on schedule with no setbacks. If it doesn't come out in 2020 (which is not even two years away now), I doubt it will be long after.

So people worrying about the feasibility of them actually getting the treatment for themselves is perfectly reasonable.

And as has been discussed, in this thread twice, experiments in the late 90s did this kind of thing in a human via human cells from two different people as well and it worked.

That's a fact that everyone who doubts this thing is going to work conveniently ignore.
Every single time I see someone 100% sure that something is gonna happen I become 100% sure it will never happen. and if it does happen then it's definitely NOT what we have expected.

My experience with like a 9987654449 things like this.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Every single time I see someone 100% sure that something is gonna happen I become 100% sure it will never happen. and if it does happen then it's definitely NOT what we have expected.

My experience with like a 9987654449 things like this.

Good news is it doesn't matter what you think because the science is there to prove you wrong.

The only companies that ever had anything kinda similar to this were Intercytex and Aderans. The main thing that stood in the way was cultivating enough of the cells without losing their necessary properties, and funding.

This does not suffer from those issues.

this cloning implanting method would help a lot of people especially higher norwoods but it wont be enough by itself imo.for hairline to look natural one of the treatments that is an injection of cells or some patented formula into the scalp that causes hairs togrow out from the skin normally will be needed. hair transplant in hairline dont look natural. density, angles etc. Really bummed out histogen has fallen off the map as i think that would have fixed me to where id be off this site for good.

An insertion of cells is exactly what this is.

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They have used human cells, though. Showing it can grow hair even in completely different species, which is pretty big
Only to test germ growth tho, not multiplication, which is the root of the problem. Of course if the recent unofficial news are true, that's a different story.

What transpired between 07 and 08 to begin the major decline?
Xander made 1000 threads about it.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tsuji is unlimited hair transplant grafts from stem cell donor follicles. Nothing to do with regrowth or curing baldness in the literal sense, just better transplants and virtually a cure for people who can afford it

Mykonas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
also, how do you explain the idea that human cells can grow human hair in mice, but not in humans?

Uhum the fact that 9 in 10 successfull trials in animals will fail in humans ?? you can look it up these statistics are real.
Besides of that it's the most logical thing, we can grow hair on mice like there's no tomorrow but when it comes to humans we don't know sh*t and it always failed in past and the trend continues to be

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Uhum the fact that 9 in 10 successfull trials in animals will fail in humans ?? you can look it up these statistics are real.
Besides of that it's the most logical thing, we can grow hair on mice like there's no tomorrow but when it comes to humans we don't know sh*t and it always failed in past and the trend continues to be

This is so unbelievably stupid.

Human cells will grow human hair in humans. Especially if it can do it in other animals.

Human cells grew human hair in a human woman in the 1990s.

The "logical" assumption in this case is that it will work in people. This really isn't as up for debate as you, and a number of others, seem to think.

Mykonas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is so unbelievably stupid.

Human cells will grow human hair in humans. Especially if it can do it in other animals.

Human cells grew human hair in a human woman in the 1990s.

The "logical" assumption in this case is that it will work in people. This really isn't as up for debate as you, and a number of others, seem to think.
There’s all the reasons why it might fail, all the constraints(fibrosis, calcufication, skin tension....) keeping hair from growing are not present in mice, same goes for vaccines viruses etc... you think tsuji is the first succeeding in a human cell based treatment in mice ? Search more you’ll see that many succeeded in mice and failed in humans

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There’s all the reasons why it might fail, all the constraints(fibrosis, calcufication, skin tension....) keeping hair from growing are not present in mice, same goes for vaccines viruses etc... you think tsuji is the first succeeding in a human cell based treatment in mice ? Search more you’ll see that many succeeded in mice and failed in humans

Again; human hair, from cells, has been grown in humans before. The issue has never really been "is it possible" as much as "how do we get enough of it"?

Second. The reasons you listed in this case are due to special conditions that may or may not inhibit an implanted follicles growth. It's not an argument against it working fine under normal conditions.

It's like saying "Well open-heart surgery might not work since maybe some people will be too old for it" or something and being like "therefore, I have tremendous doubt open-heart surgery works at all."

I'm sorry, but *there is no post I think that one can make on this forum that can possibly be any more ludicrous than doubting that human cells performing their intended function in completely different animals will not perform that intended function in a human under normal circumstances.

*not an open f*****g challenge

mdmnota

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What I don't understand is if Tsuni replicates the back donor hair, what keeps it from falling out after transplanted, since in regular transplants if you don't use finasteride they fall out eventually anyway?

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What I don't understand is if Tsuni replicates the back donor hair, what keeps it from falling out after transplanted, since in regular transplants if you don't use finasteride they fall out eventually anyway?
Hair destined to fall out will fall out. You'd have to have a 2nd treatment. That said organ technologies plans to depilate the weak follicles on top preventively (but you may still lose more hair later on)

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are just ten months left, guys.
We should know by April next year if it works.
Hold ya breath until then.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Regular transplanted hair will remain until you're dead, unless it turned out you had DUPA or something.

This will be no different. In the majority of men, the hair at the back of the head is not susceptible to miniaturization: that's why they want to copy that hair.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems unfathomable the follicle cells at the back of the head can be genetically different than any other but that is scientifically accepted. Yes?

H

Reaction score
Along with all the other suggestions Organ Tech has a method for changing the fate of the follicle itself by removing an enzyme so even if the hair follicle was destined to shrink this fate can be intervened.

You'll find everything here have translator handy:
http://www.organ-technol.co.jp/business/hair-follicle-regeneration/

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Again; human hair, from cells, has been grown in humans before. The issue has never really been "is it possible" as much as "how do we get enough of it"?

Second. The reasons you listed in this case are due to special conditions that may or may not inhibit an implanted follicles growth. It's not an argument against it working fine under normal conditions.

It's like saying "Well open-heart surgery might not work since maybe some people will be too old for it" or something and being like "therefore, I have tremendous doubt open-heart surgery works at all."

I'm sorry, but *there is no post I think that one can make on this forum that can possibly be any more ludicrous than doubting that human cells performing their intended function in completely different animals will not perform that intended function in a human under normal circumstances.

*not an open f*****g challenge
A balding head is a condition that has to be overcome. Its not what we consider a normal environment for hair growth. Yes the mice are growing normal human hair or or skin, but male pattern baldness is a big hurdle that cant be replicated in a mouse. And why cant it be replicated? Cause we still dont know exactly what causes it.
What they need to do is biopsy male pattern baldness affected follicles and implant them on a mouse, then try to bring those fuckers back to a healthy state.

Last edited: