Erik's Story - (Losing my mind over sudden hair loss)

karpov

Reaction score
Re: Erik's Story: Losing My Mind Over Sudden Hair Loss

But... as I understood you were the one who refused to take pills everyday, are you now open to take like 20 tablets per day?

Weird man. Good luck, and if it works please let us know

G

Manutd4545 said:
Fact; Rogain and finasteride have been proven to grow hair. Erik, I am not criticising you or your attitude at all because I wanted to use the 'natural' route such as Revivogen and Fabao 101d. Those did not work. Sure, rogain and finasteride might be life time drugs, but if you want to keep your hair you have got use them. Other users such as Ragindemon are trying to help you so that in a years time you can come back here and say I took your advice and my hair is growing back instead of saying I wished I tried rogain and finasteride earlier.

I am not an experienced user of the drugs, but from what I have read it is easier to maintain hair than to regrow. Each day that goes past without these two drugs is valuable time being wasted.

I hope you make the right choice for yourself and goodluck

Thanks Manutd. I understand now that they're trying to help. I just have an issue with chemicals for a number of reasons.

Thanks for your good wishes though.

G

karpov said:
But... as I understood you were the one who refused to take pills everyday, are you now open to take like 20 tablets per day?

Well, yeah... 20 pills of natural stuff... not chemicals that I'd need for life.

But thanks for the wishes of luck... I'll post my results.

bubka

Reaction score

karpov said:

what i want to know is, how does the body tell the difference between a chemical made by a chemist, and a chemical made by mom nature, he has NEVER been able to answer that, neither has any other "natural" bs regime

keep in mind this guy is "seeing results" in less than a week :whistle:

karpov

Reaction score

Natural herbs also have side effects my friend.

If you google a bit you can find some posts about people who have died from ginkgo. It's not a joke, I promise. What I mean is that being natural doesn't mean they don't have any side effects. I know from people who became psychotic from LSD and people who became psychotic from mushrooms, or people who took MDMA for ages and are OK and friends who became schizophrenic only smoking pot . So think twice about "natural". Maybe the chance to die with ginkgo is claimed to be 0'001% but... they also say Propecia's sides are only 2%. I've read in other hair loss forums about very disgusting side effects due saw palmetto and nettle root, and I can report you an infinite amount of cases about natural product's side effects.

For last, taking 20 pills will saturate your kidneys and liver, also it will be difficult for your intestines to absorb so much powder.

Don't bother you anymore. Good luck!

G

bubka said:
what i want to know is, how does the body tell the difference between a chemical made by a chemist, and a chemical made by mom nature, he has NEVER been able to answer that, neither has any other "natural" bs regime

Different vibrational frequency patterns.

keep in mind this guy is "seeing results" in less than a week :whistle:

That's cause i'm magical.

bubka

Reaction score

Erik D said:
bubka said:

What the hell is a vibrational frequency pattern? do you understand chemistry?

G

bubka said:
Erik D said:
bubka said:

What the hell is a vibrational frequency pattern? do you understand chemistry?

Of course.

bubka

Reaction score

so are you going to explain "Different vibrational frequency patterns" to us all?

G

bubka said:
so are you going to explain "Different vibrational frequency patterns" to us all?

No.

bubka

Reaction score

thats what i thought, you are full of sh*t, at least you admit it now

G

bubka said:
thats what i thought, you are full of $#iT, at least you admit it now

You are an imbecile.

G

Why would you need me to explain different vibrational frequency patterns to you?

It's self explanatory.

G

karpov said:
Natural herbs also have side effects my friend.

If you google a bit you can find some posts about people who have died from ginkgo. It's not a joke, I promise. What I mean is that being natural doesn't mean they don't have any side effects. I know from people who became psychotic from LSD and people who became psychotic from mushrooms, or people who took MDMA for ages and are OK and friends who became schizophrenic only smoking pot . So think twice about "natural".

I agree... natural substances can have downsides too.

Maybe the chance to die with ginkgo is claimed to be 0'001% but... they also say Propecia's sides are only 2%.

I don't believe that Propecias sides are only 2%, and neither does this guy:

http://www.hairloss-research.org/newpro ... ia-06.html

"The incidence of sexual side effects is likely much higher than the 2% reported in the PDR. If you are one of the people who are affected and therefore cannot take Propecia, there are more advanced herbal formulas that are equally, if not more efficacious than Propecia, due to their ability to simultaneously address multiple mechanisms."

I've read in other hair loss forums about very disgusting side effects due saw palmetto and nettle root, and I can report you an infinite amount of cases about natural product's side effects.

I'd be interested to hear about the SP and Nettle side effect reports.

For last, taking 20 pills will saturate your kidneys and liver, also it will be difficult for your intestines to absorb so much powder.

I realize that, which is why I take my supps with food, drink lots of water and fluid, take in lots of natural oils, and use as many softgels as possible.

Don't bother you anymore. Good luck!

Thanks. You seem like a normal, respectful person, so I have no problem conversing with you.

bubka

Reaction score

Erik D said:
bubka said:
thats what i thought, you are full of $#iT, at least you admit it now

You are an imbecile.

when i say that synthetic chemicals have
Erik D said:
Different vibrational frequency patterns
then you can call me an "imbecile," until then, you comments prove who the imbecile is

YES, please explain, "Different vibrational frequency patterns"

G

bubka said:
YES, please explain, "Different vibrational frequency patterns"

Why would I waste my time explaining something to someone who has been consistently hostile, slanderous and abusive towards me?

Should I utilize my years of hard earned education in such a manner?

bubka

Reaction score

waffle.jpg

waffle.jpg

waffle.jpg

waffle.jpg

waffle.jpg

karpov

Reaction score

I'd be interested to hear about the SP and Nettle side effect reports.

I'm not able to give you Scientific reports, but I can tell you what I've read in two other hair loss forums from people's experiences. If you want to believe me... lol!

Some users reported same side effects on libido as finasteride does with saw palmetto pills, why? As they said, saw palmetto ALSO blocks DHT, and libido decrease is a direct consecuence of DHT blocking. About nettle root extract, few users reported the same side effect on their libido (as nettle root blocks DHT) and a high rate of them also reported shedding effect, stomach pain, sickness and a horrible body smell.

I've taken this from two Spanish forums; recuperarpelo.com & ganarpelo.com, personal testimonies.

See ya!

RaginDemon

Reaction score

Erik I read through your replies and I replied to your msg as well.

Hope things get better man!

Erik D2

Reaction score

RaginDemon, you're cool as far as I can tell at the present time.

But to all the assholes on this forum (and you KNOW who you are):

th_halfbaked.jpg