Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to point out different things and you just mentioning hrt like I will start it tomorrow… And of course, shave, accept the death, huh? How idiotic… Until I tried the treatments and saw the miracle of miracles. If I post here my peak results that I got from just Finasteride+minoxidil, you wouldn’t believe it! Of course, now I lost ground again, and I am trying/tried so many other things, to keep this miracle and not go back to death..This curse destroyed my mental health..

I will stop here because the thread will get ruined again. The whole point that I wanted to mention, as before, it’s that NONE SHOULD BYPASS the mental deterioration that this curse can cause. The end.
Well ur on a hrt thread so ye u think of getting on it and grow some nice titties. Good luck in life, im never coming back here again its all pointless and its cancer.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your issues are much greater than hair loss
4E2E89C8-0D8A-4D8D-90EA-039B3B84FB0C.JPEG

0287C847-8818-4227-B502-7954C2786785.JPEG

FBB8BF1B-F003-4C9B-8635-B4AF91FDCAEC.JPEG

edit: the last pic should say 2023 sorry im not fixing it

Last edited:

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
So u got no less semen or any ejaculation problems like retrograde? I get that on dutasteride and finasteride and both dont work for me hair wise. I couldnt even Imagine what hrt would do to me. I would never ever use hrt to try to
fix one problem (hairloss) and get 5 new problems from hrt. Trading one problem which happens naturally and destroy my body permanently in 5 different ways hell no. Then I would just keep feeling depressed over my new 5 problems. finasteride has already most likely caused me permanent sexual side effects, it just isnt worth destroying your normal functioning body for hair. Buzz your hair or save up for multiple hair transplants instead of going on hrt like a crazy loon.
I have an orgasm, but no sperm. Again, this is no problem for me.
I don't know what kind of destruction of the body you are talking about. Women live successfully with estradiol. For men, taking estradiol has negative consequences only for the reproductive system, causing infertility (probably temporary)
It comes a time when u realise that u just cant win and should just accept that you just simply got bad hair genes
For me, hair and my appearance mean too much to give up.
Its real miracle some of you haven't roped already.
This would be more likely if we went bald.
I recovered my sexual function
It's a matter of priorities, I have to repeat this all the time. The deformity would ruin my life so much that only death or disability would stop me.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is a stupid logical fallacy that HRT leads to suicide. In fact, the increased rate of suicide among transgender people is due to the fact that HRT does not feminize them enough to make them feel comfortable in their bodies. Their dysphoria continues, and this hopelessness causes suicidal thoughts. However, HRT actually reduces the risk of suicide in transgender people because it reduces dysphoria to a tolerable level.

But idiots incapable of logical thinking saw the statistics about the increased risk of suicide among trans people as a good argument against HRT.
Estradiol itself is not capable of causing suicidal thoughts, otherwise women would commit suicide en masse.

If someone commits suicide on HRT, it is only because they did not get the desired effect.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
He’s also very wrong about cancer and the pharmaceutical industry shills. Cancer is better treated holistically
However, you believe that cancer requires treatment if the patient is to live. You don't suggest "Just accept it, you've lost"

I don’t know what all this controversy is about if people who take HRT for hair and have experienced both the pros and cons confirm that for them personally it’s worth it. What are you trying to prove, lol?

Ryuzaki hedeki

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is a stupid logical fallacy that HRT leads to suicide. In fact, the increased rate of suicide among transgender people is due to the fact that HRT does not feminize them enough to make them feel comfortable in their bodies. Their dysphoria continues, and this hopelessness causes suicidal thoughts. However, HRT actually reduces the risk of suicide in transgender people because it reduces dysphoria to a tolerable level.

But idiots incapable of logical thinking saw the statistics about the increased risk of suicide among trans people as a good argument against HRT.
Estradiol itself is not capable of causing suicidal thoughts, otherwise women would commit suicide en masse.

If someone commits suicide on HRT, it is only because they did not get the desired effect.
Where were you on norwood scale when you went on hrt ?

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where were you on norwood scale when you went on hrt ?
I have diffuse + retrograde and Norwood 1 on the growth line.
Actually, it doesn't matter. It is not the degree of baldness that matters, but how it can be treated. If I had known that my baldness would continue despite taking Duta and Bicalutamide, I would have started HRT with Norwood 0 when I had not even started to go bald.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Once they find out they can't perform in bed? No.

But even the likelihood that a femboy has the balls to ask a girl out is already slim to none.
Fetish sex with sadistic mom is the only sex they can have
I am in the most ordinary relationship. Estrogen has no effect on this. Taking HRT doesn't mean I dress in women's clothes and act like a crazy freak lol. In real life you would never guess that I am on HRT. I lead the life of an ordinary guy. Nothing changed.

Ryuzaki hedeki

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But from what I've seen in p**rn videos some shemales can perform pretty good, I wonder how ? Maybe they apply topical testosterone ??

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
But from what I've seen in p**rn videos some shemales can perform pretty good, I wonder how ? Maybe they apply topical testosterone ??
Because they use their penis. You only lose function if you stop using it for months. If you use it regularly it will work like always.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Progesterone can boost up libido
Libido is not equal to function. If you use it often, you dont even need progesterone to your penis to work on hrt. In the other side, if you don't use your penis often, it won't matter if you have libido or not, it won't work, because the erectile tissue atrophy without frequent usage.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re a liberal fa99ot and an incel, big surprise there
and you are a MAN posting in the estradiol thread without ever even having tried it. literally a complete waste of time (and therefore hair) on your front.

with 2026 pic there will only be darkness no light source at all
you bragged about jacking off 6 times a day.

Would a cis woman date a femboy or shemale?
yeah

Once they find out they can't perform in bed? No.
you have never even tried the drug so it's funny to me that you wanna act like such a know it all all the time.