Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
He-he
1704134337292.png

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is that you? Looks like a terrible transplant
This is a photo from the Internet, wig + makeup.
The point is, he could have achieved the same transformation if he had treated his hair loss early. It could even be HRT if nothing else helps. And do you really think that it is better to look like photo 1 than photo 2, just because to achieve photo 2 you need to take HRT?

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
A clear illustration of how difficult it is to treat baldness. 2.5 years of HRT. The hair remains thinner and does not improve. But at least it's not getting worse.

I'm scared to try RU because if it doesn't help and it gets worse, I'll be maintaining weaker hair when I go back on HRT.

I tried Minoxidil in hopes of reversing the hair miniaturization, but it only caused extra vellus hair.

From the very beginning of therapy, I was more concerned about the quality of the hair than the area of its coverage. Unfortunately, the quality of the hair has not improved.

Attachments

• IMG_20240102_204043.jpg
    IMG_20240102_204043.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_20240102_204106.jpg
    IMG_20240102_204106.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just stay on HRT for life bro
That's what I planned to do. From a hair point of view, this is the most win-win option because the baldness will not get worse. However, I have a chance to hit the jackpot if RU helps me. Then I can keep my hair and not have to endure the side effects of HRT on my body. I think I should take a chance.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
A cis man on HRT is too masculine for lesbians. Like I said, I can't be mistaken for a woman and I don't look weird or androgynous.

That's what I planned to do. From a hair point of view, this is the most win-win option because the baldness will not get worse. However, I have a chance to hit the jackpot if RU helps me. Then I can keep my hair and not have to endure the side effects of HRT on my body. I think I should take a chance.
Ru is litteraly placebo with 1h half life. Litteraly does barely anything for most or dont work at all and is very expensive not worth it imo. Just stay on standard treatments or in your case HRT.

Last edited:

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ru is litteraly placebo with 1h half life. Litteraly does barely anything for most or dont work at all and is very expensive not worth it imo. Just stay on standard treatments or in your case HRT.
I thought so too until Dani and Noah showed their results. I found many success reports on the Internet. They often came from people for whom nothing else was helping.
I see no change. Is the first one baseline?
These are two photographs at the same time. I don't have old photos of this area, but I can say that this area has not changed on HRT in terms of hair thickness. HRT didn't make my hair thicker, it just increased its length and quantity.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought so too until Dani and Noah showed their results. I found many success reports on the Internet. They often came from people for whom nothing else was helping.

These are two photographs at the same time. I don't have old photos of this area, but I can say that this area has not changed on HRT in terms of hair thickness. HRT didn't make my hair thicker, it just increased its length and quantity.
Bro I have read RU making ppls hair worse or dont work at all. Very few success stories. One guy said he lost more hair in 2 months than in 4 years on ru. Im just saying that u shouldnt trust every post you read about. Many are affiliates and just want to sell RU on hairloss forums and reddit. and the powder isnt even pure enough in most cases. In order for ru to even work u need to be a hyper responder or combine it with finasteride or dutasteride and minoxidil.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro I have read RU making ppls hair worse or dont work at all. Very few success stories. One guy said he lost more hair in 2 months than in 4 years on ru. Im just saying that u shouldnt trust every post you read about. Many are affiliates and just want to sell RU on hairloss forums and reddit. and the powder isnt even pure enough in most cases. In order for ru to even work u need to be a hyper responder or combine it with finasteride or dutasteride and minoxidil.
Many people use a smaller dose. There are no RU partners in this thread. There were messages here from Noah and Dani who used RU at a dose of 100 mg. There is nothing complicated about combining RU with Finasteride, that's obvious
Thanks for your thoughts though. You can make the survivorship bias when it comes to assessing the effectiveness of medications.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Many people use a smaller dose. There are no RU partners in this thread. There were messages here from Noah and Dani who used RU at a dose of 100 mg. There is nothing complicated about combining RU with Finasteride, that's obvious
Thanks for your thoughts though. You can make the survivorship bias when it comes to assessing the effectiveness of medications.
What? Im saying in order for RU to even have a chance of working you need to be on finasteride or dutasteride or whatever. Not RU solo. Some get results because they are already on 10 other hairloss treatments. And when they get results they can never know if RU even do anything in the first place. Dani never had male pattern baldness he is delusional. But go ahead quit hrt for this weak *** short half life non fda approved research chemical if u believe in it so much. Most have already tried it and it dont do Jack sh*t in most cases.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
What? Im saying in order for RU to even have a chance of working you need to be on finasteride or dutasteride or whatever. Not RU solo. Some get results because they are already on 10 other hairloss treatments. And when they get results they can never know if RU even do anything in the first place. Dani never had male pattern baldness he is delusional. But go ahead quit hrt for this weak *** short half life non fda approved research chemical if u believe in it so much. Most have already tried it and it dont do Jack sh*t in most cases.
I know about it. I planned to take 100mg RU + finasteride + Bica.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought about it. You will have to fiddle with the application, but this can be avoided. A significant portion of the RU will end up on the scalp.
I thought about it. You will have to fiddle with the application, but this can be avoided. A significant portion of the RU will end up on the scalp.
I will never cut my long hair for ru or even topical finasteride. I find my way of applying it.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will never cut my long hair for ru or even topical finasteride. I find my way of applying it.
Using a dropper, you can apply the product to your scalp, even if you have long hair. It takes practice. I used to apply minoxidil this way and my hair stayed dry and Minoxidil stayed on my scalp.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Using a dropper, you can apply the product to your scalp, even if you have long hair. It takes practice. I used to apply minoxidil this way and my hair stayed dry and Minoxidil stayed on my scalp.
Well I got long hair like a woman almost so I just wet my hair abit and avoid the scalp and comb my hair back with a wide tooth comb and apply.