Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats what hair transplant is for.
No good surgeon will perform a transplant on a balding grandma that refuses to take any medication to prevent any further hair loss because they know it's just going to look like a sh*t and even a successful transplant looks like sh*t. You're too poor for a transplant anyway
532532523.jpg

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont even know why im sticking around here with these 4ever virgincels... christ im 36 for gods sake. And I chat with a bunch of retarded troll kiddies. Its really sad...its time to leave im just feeding these trolls. I hope yall get breast cancer and die. Especially you Almas.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only person on this site that i believe he would have done the special surgery if it was necessary is this chinese kid noone else

Dhtchud69

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So if I’m regrowing and rethickening on just 1 mg e and 50 mg spironolactone, could I switch over to deca solo with exogenous e (like .5mg daily) and ru58841? I need strength to fix my posture so my nerve issue can stop and I can use 5ar inhibitors

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So if I’m regrowing and rethickening on just 1 mg e and 50 mg spironolactone, could I switch over to deca solo with exogenous e (like .5mg daily) and ru58841? I need strength to fix my posture so my nerve issue can stop and I can use 5ar inhibitors
You can't use 5 ar inhibitors with deca.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys I'm gonna run a new experiment and I will stop bica for around a month and see what happens. Will update after my june blood test.

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
DHTcel and a couple of his friends. Don't count on it, it's like RU: it only works for a few.
What then can you really use to grow your hair? Now I'm taking Bika 50 finasteride 2.5 cpa25 oral min 50 mg. approximately 3 months
I gave up E injections because of my boobs and am now taking 20.

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What then can you really use to grow your hair? Now I'm taking Bika 50 finasteride 2.5 cpa25 oral min 50 mg. approximately 3 months
Seems regrowth is a miracle. Go look at most MTF transformations. Hairline didn't regress nor grow but the quality is fucked up. Maybe they weren't using minoxidoll or sum

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
... dont take 50mg oral minoxidil are you stupid, you will die
and you dont need bica and cypro together it's not going to do anything apart from giving u more side effects and destroying your liver