Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
losingbattle is a great example of why you shouldn’t send your photo to just anyone. Then he cried to me in DM that 414 using his photo.
Im cute so it doesnt really matter now does it? Adri made a mistake to post his face cause hes actually ugly. And you Almas look like a little twink that needs hard pounding.

Last edited:

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im cute so it doesnt really matter now does it?
1715604948623.jpg

"cute"

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn't you say hrt made your hair super thin? Even tho no more loss?
TRT made my hair thin, HRT with estradiol returns texture and thickness to my hair. In 8 months I will be fully recovered. The estradiol does not return the hair thickness to 100%, but it is enough that I can style my hair the way I want and look good.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine if grandma actually gets a hair transplant, she will continue balding cause she's too scared of saw palmetto and it will look completely retarded since she will have a hairline with no hair behind it
hair-transplant-gone-bad.jpg
wrong-hair-transplant.jpg

Last edited:

monehair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Quickly approaching 2 years of estrogen and I haven't been gendered female more than once or twice. I think the ...

"Not being gendered as fenale" and "looking like a man" are completely different things. You will probably still give the impression of "I was born male, but I am in a weird state" so people will gender you male. But that doesn't atomatically mean you look masculine or attractive.