Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
For me, the problem with my physique on HRT was solved by a competent selection of clothes. This is a minor inconvenience, but it is compensated by huge advantages. I look adorable and testosterone would turn me into a bald ugly guy. I will never try to go back to T again.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No i just sont believe you are actually good looking :) cause you post on this forum and deffo get no action with men or women
Only the people on hrt ever posted pics publicly here, if you're looking for incels then here you go @losingbattle88 36 year old virgin and @Mr. Slap Head 50 year old fat sexpat in Thailand. I saw almas and he looks cute

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
For me, the problem with my physique on HRT was solved by a competent selection of clothes. This is a minor inconvenience, but it is compensated by huge advantages. I look adorable and testosterone would turn me into a bald ugly guy. I will never try to go back to T again.
So you have decided to become a monk, Never have sex or get naked infront of anybody? Lmao. And then you say 'only by old perverted gay men on grindr' haha makes sense.