Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont want to be a woman brother im 6’2 and mog you to infinity this is entertaining tho so maybe keep chatting sh*t its fun
LOL 6'2 twink yeah keep dreaming man, you probably went through twink death at 16, NOTHING can save you at this point. Ditch the estrogen and become a real rotten man instead of trying to desperately hold onto your last bit of youth and femininity, you were never meant to be a twink.

pissoff

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
S
LOL 6'2 twink yeah keep dreaming man, you probably went through twink death at 16, NOTHING can save you at this point. Ditch the estrogen and become a real rotten man instead of trying to desperately hold onto your last bit of youth and femininity, you were never meant to be a twink.
Said by a tranny right? I look 17 and get conplimented everytime i go out by strangers saying how cute i look, you probably havent been id’d EVER.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually have the bone structure of someone that's still going through puberty, I was too anorexic for my bones to develop properly. Plus I have a nw0 and flawless skin so I look way too young if anything. I keep getting gendered female even while presenting male cause men just can't look like me above 20.

pissoff

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually have the bone structure of someone that's still going through puberty, I was too anorexic for my bones to develop properly. Plus I have a nw0 and flawless skin so I look way too young if anything. I keep getting gendered female even while presenting male cause men just can't look like me above 20.
And yet you refuse to face reveal, curious!

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah he was always cute as a button and rocked the buzz cut. I bet ur a lesbian.
the fact that u find Dani attractive just proves my point, anything that has a dick and moves is hot to you gay fags. Men being cute after 20 is not a thing and you should stop trying to make it a thing. look at Shawn Mendes, he was the cutest guy and then he turned 20 and had his face and body ravaged by testosterone. Its so sad that testosterone damage is acceptable and considered normal. f*** gay people for making men think staying on testosterone is justifiable

pissoff

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the fact that u find Dani attractive just proves my point, anything that has a dick and moves is hot to you gay fags. Men being cute after 20 is not a thing and you should stop trying to make it a thing. look at Shawn Mendes, he was the cutest guy and then he turned 20 and had his face and body ravaged by testosterone. Its so sad that testosterone damage is acceptable and considered normal. f*** gay people for making men think staying on testosterone is justifiable
I dont…