Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wholeheartedly relate to this sentiment. But in those days this thread wasn't as heavily populated with idiots trying to derail our healthy and informative discussion with bigotry. sonolm98 is a legend, yes.

bridgeburn was once a brave visionary and fearless leader who eventually chose to sacrifice hair quality in the pursuit of ejaculation. I like Almas, but he did in fact attempt the switch back to testosterone in a hasty & confusing prioritization of skinny legs over thick hair. I am happy for him that he has been able to turn it around, but had he not, it would have been a fall from grace.
“Confusing” xD

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
“Fall from grace” my god look how serious this nerd is about the internet you can tell he’s got no friends in real life and is dependent upon the validation of strangers online I actually feel bad

Onward_Comrades

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys how's progesterone's effect on hair loss I got a E injectable with 5mg estradiol cyponate + 25 mg Medroxyprogesterone . I know estradiol could regrow hair . But I wanna know your thoughts on Medroxyprogesterone. Thanks.

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol. You are too narrow-minded and stupid a man to even comprehend that you can take HRT and be straight. I am not even bisexual or gay.
Besides, I have never heard of gay men wanting to look more feminine. They look more like you. And they also work out.
I don't give a sh*t that I don't have sperm. It doesn't affect my life. You're just a coward who's afraid of any side effects. I don't think finasteride is causing your erection problems, you were just testing your erection on women and you'd have a rock hard erection for guys. Check it out.
How is it going?

Balengu

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was on finasteride for a few months and I got new hair growth near the temples and 0 under my hairline. after switching to dutasteride I started seeing new hair under my hairline
Even if testosterone is suppressed by Estradiol, do you think it is important to add an anti androgen ?

Why do you apply minoxidil on your scrotum ?

Balengu

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wholeheartedly relate to this sentiment. But in those days this thread wasn't as heavily populated with idiots trying to derail our healthy and informative discussion with bigotry. sonolm98 is a legend, yes.

bridgeburn was once a brave visionary and fearless leader who eventually chose to sacrifice hair quality in the pursuit of ejaculation. I like Almas, but he did in fact attempt the switch back to testosterone in a hasty & confusing prioritization of skinny legs over thick hair. I am happy for him that he has been able to turn it around, but had he not, it would have been a fall from grace.
From your answer I gather that you approve hrt, can you please share your experience with bica so far? Can you please mention dosage too? Thanks

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if testosterone is suppressed by Estradiol, do you think it is important to add an anti androgen ?

Why do you apply minoxidil on your scrotum ?
I didn't notice a difference between estradiol with and without an antiandrogen, the difference between finasteride and dutasteride was much bigger since I saw new hair growth after just 2 weeks of switching (although I switched at the same time as starting mk677 so I will never know which one caused the growth). I use bicalutamide anyway but I think it wouldn't make a difference for me if I stopped. I don't put minoxidil on my scrotum anymore

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From your answer I gather that you approve hrt, can you please share your experience with bica so far? Can you please mention dosage too? Thanks
Ok so in January 2023 i switched from gel to injectable estradiol and added 25mg bica in March 2024 to great results. After 2 months on 25mg, both Adri and I experienced shedding on that dosage. so we moved down to 12.5 mg. My shedding stopped but then started again ~2 months into the 12.5,g dosage but I held strong on that dosage. Currently, no shed, no complaints about how my hair looks (which is definitely an improvement from no bica), but my face/skin was really starting to look a lot better on the 25mg dosage, so I may be experimenting with getting back on that in the near future.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Many people complain about telogen effluvium. I have the worst hair loss I have ever had in my life. Every day the floor of my room is completely covered with my hair, that's a huge amount of hair loss every day. This has been going on for 4 months now.
But it doesn't bother me because my miniaturization is not progressing, my hair is growing in length and my hairline is rounding out. You just have to wait for it to end on its own.
I also use Minoxidil 1-2 months a year. It gives a good jump in results and moves you away from the stagnation of progression. It is useful when you are Norwood 0.5 and you are just a little short of Norwood 0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
grandma is jealous cause even a cis guy like almas is brave enough to take hrt while she's repping for 20 years to preserve her gock function and sperm production.. she's gonna regret this when her gock dies in a couple of years anyway and her hair will be destroyed beyond repair. she's too greedy and will be left with nothing.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats just an excuse to transition. I hope your shedding never stops and you go bald, I would celebrate with champagne.
If I really wanted to transition, I wouldn't wear men's clothes, I'd start wearing makeup, and I'd have long hair. But I look like a normal guy.
Also, my hair is getting better and I'm a solid Norwood 0, so you can drink to that.
1722960986860.png

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re not NW0
1722967065291.png

This is my hair after testosterone injections ruined it. It is now recovering and growing thicker. In a few months my hair will be as healthy as it was before T:Norwood 0 injections with terminal hair.
My hair is not in the best condition right now, but for you even this is great, I feel sorry for you.