Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
1722357808783.png
1722357942769.png

These guys are almost the same age, lol.

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It would be enough to suppress testosterone but you should really just get injections or gel.. pills nuke your IGF-1 levels and I'm taking mk677 specifically to increase that. they also give you bad estriol/estrone/estradiol ratios and we all know thats what separates the hot shemales from the ugly ones.. seriously just get injections

also u should switch to dutasteride if you can.. i got new hair everywhere 1.5cm under my hairline after switching

Last edited:

Balengu

My Regimen
Reaction score
It would be enough to suppress testosterone but you should really just get injections or gel.. pills nuke your IGF-1 levels and I'm taking mk677 specifically to increase that. they also give you bad estriol/estrone/estradiol ratios and we all know thats what separates the hot shemales from the ugly ones.. seriously just get injections

also u should switch to dutasteride if you can.. i got new hair everywhere 1.5cm under my hairline after switching
When you say switching to duta you mean that you were on finasteride before moving to duta?

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
slap head is so jealous he's seething lol how can you be so mad over other peoples hair
I’m just being honest. Idk what you look like, it’s possible that you are good looking. But I’ve seen Almas. It’s true, he’s ugly. Ask him to DM you a photo. I’m not lying

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pronouns mean absolutely nothing to me. You are a self-described 'ultra-straight' cis male, yet you would be legitimately offended and flustered if someone referred to you as 'she'.
That’s a lie, I never have described myself that way. You got zero integrity. I could care less what you incels call me it doesn’t matter what you think that’s the difference between you and me and that’s what makes you the puppet and me the puppet master

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this thread was started by bridgeburn a couple of years ago, and I do not remember bridgeburn, noah kennedy or sonolm98 writing offensive comments, and insulting other users. as opposed to the futile, cheap, obscene and childish arguments that have been invading this thread for a while, and proposed by users I don't want to engage with, they used to share on this forum useful and constructive arguments whose intrisic significance was to help other users fight hairloss. all of that, regardless of the medication that was involved.
you cannot possibly believe how much I respect sonolm98. he did not take no for an answer. to me he is like a soldier that is covered by accolades.

I wholeheartedly relate to this sentiment. But in those days this thread wasn't as heavily populated with idiots trying to derail our healthy and informative discussion with bigotry. sonolm98 is a legend, yes.

Almas seems to me an intelligent and poised person, and I appreciate his thoughts about the topic of this thread. Almas reminds me of bridgeburn at that time when he was experimenting. gambling but with caution, and always guided by logic. I say logic, because I am sure that Almas made his calculations before giving that testosterone+ru a shot.

bridgeburn was once a brave visionary and fearless leader who eventually chose to sacrifice hair quality in the pursuit of ejaculation. I like Almas, but he did in fact attempt the switch back to testosterone in a hasty & confusing prioritization of skinny legs over thick hair. I am happy for him that he has been able to turn it around, but had he not, it would have been a fall from grace.