Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's funny how people use Asian as an insult when they only have a stereotype about them. As I explained before, Asians vary greatly genetically depending on where they were born. For example, I'm 40% white and that's okay in the country I was born in because our people are a mix of Mongoloid and Caucasian. Although I've seen beautiful people of all backgrounds and races. But I've never seen a beautiful bald person, lol. It just doesn't happen.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's funny how people use Asian as an insult when they only have a stereotype about them. As I explained before, Asians vary greatly genetically depending on where they were born. For example, I'm 40% white and that's okay in the country I was born in because our people are a mix of Mongoloid and Caucasian. Although I've seen beautiful people of all backgrounds and races. But I've never seen a beautiful bald person, lol. It just doesn't happen.
You’re Asian and an incel. And there is nothing you can do about it except accept it.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
so you became a gigachad from 2 years on estrogen and dropping to 50kg? are you that delusional lol. that doenst make you more masculine, just letting u know
It does actually, if you lose weight you look more masculine that's a fact because jawline and cheekbones are exposed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also im not 16 BMI
1724259067303.png

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
estrogen is gonna give you more fat in the cheeks so yeah the opposite would happen. but adri is a skeleton so his cheekbones must be visible just like every other bone on his body
I don't look too skinny tbh, maybe face a lil bit but my body does not look anorexic. You describe me like I am about to die lol