Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Adri is changing sides in this thread, just as he is changing testimony about his treatment and its effect. I am not surprised. He always seemed like a nice guy to me, but as soon as it was worth pointing out the discrepancies and inconsistencies in his words, he became SlapHead and LosingBattle's third gay friend. The irony is that not long ago they themselves were laughing at him. And I even remember why, lol.
Are you actually gay? Or just a straight incel

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Slap head is the kind of guy whose entire sense of humour is clowning on people and the second someone hits him back with any substantial roast he responds with violent anger and loud yelling

Ryuzaki hedeki

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Adri is changing sides in this thread, just as he is changing testimony about his treatment and its effect. I am not surprised. He always seemed like a nice guy to me, but as soon as it was worth pointing out the discrepancies and inconsistencies in his words, he became SlapHead and LosingBattle's third gay friend. The irony is that not long ago they themselves were laughing at him. And I even remember why, lol.
He keeps making contradicting statements over and over. I recall he stated that bica is doing great to his hair