Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
So can i be only on dutasteride and e2 and then get surgery to remove gyno?I can afford it
You can but again be aware that it is likely going to have a significant impact on you as a whole. Estrogen will affect your mood and psychology. Obviously, it reduces libido and causes other sexual side effects. You will get man boobs and fat distribution of a female. This will no doubt affect your relationships.

Why not try a transplant if you can afford it?

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes i dont mind be feminine if not too much
this is my face and i would be glad to look younger and with hair
You have a masculine face, you are not at risk of strong feminization. By the way, people around me did not notice any changes in my appearance. HRT also solves various problems with facial skin. I also recommend using Bicalutamide, it reduces oiliness and reduces pores on the skin.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
so i wouldnt need an aa too?dutasteride and e2 gel is enough?Will it keep my hair forever?
So if gyno made by e2 can be removed and dosent reappear i think i win
I take estradiol injections with Bicalutamide without Dutasteride or Finasteride because they have no effect on this regimen and Bicalutamide greatly improves the skin condition.

sg2000

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have a masculine face, you are not at risk of strong feminization. By the way, people around me did not notice any changes in my appearance. HRT also solves various problems with facial skin. I also recommend using Bicalutamide, it reduces oiliness and reduces pores on the skin.
already did a hair transplant in the temples in 2021 and it didnt do sh*t.
The 2nd photo is a transplanted area.Now ill uload another photo before hair transplant in 2021

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 11

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
does gyno reappear after surgery if still on these treatments?He won if has hair and no gyno left

are you sure?Monday i will see if thats th

You can but again be aware that it is likely going to have a significant impact on you as a whole. Estrogen will affect your mood and psychology. Obviously, it reduces libido and causes other sexual side effects. You will get man boobs and fat distribution of a female. This will no doubt affect your relationships.

Yep. Side effects stay permanent even. Only by using finasteride has permanently given me close to retrograde ejaculation. Its not worth it, only if ur a hardcore balding femboy like Almas.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Estrogen will affect your mood and psychology.
This is true. I would not characterize these changes as negative. Of course, it will not make you a different person or change your temperament. For example, many people on HRT find it easier to cry when watching a sad film. Although, for example, losingbattle cries when he drinks even without HRT.

sg2000

My Regimen
Reaction score

my hair before hair transplant in 2021 photos speaks by themselves

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 12
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 13
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 12

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
the only thing that scares me is fat redristibution.I dont want to grow *** b**ch or female hips
Yes, that's the only nasty side effect. Whether it shows up depends on how genetically inclined you are to gain fat in those areas. Sure, your butt won't balloon like Nicki Minaj's, but some increase is likely. It may affect your body proportions. But it doesn't have a major impact on my appearance like going bald, so it's a tradeoff.

sg2000

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, that's the only nasty side effect. Whether it shows up depends on how genetically inclined you are to gain fat in those areas. Sure, your butt won't balloon like Nicki Minaj's, but some increase is likely. It may affect your body proportions. But it doesn't have a major impact on my appearance like going bald, so it's a tradeoff.
are you nw1 now?Why i can use dutasteride with e2 without an aa?Should it cause less sides rather than the two combined?

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Check out what minoxidil does to your forehead hair. Exactly 1 month of use. I'll shave my forehead hair now and in a couple of months it won't grow back.
It also makes my face look like I've gained 20 kg of fat.View attachment 188644

Have you ever had to shave your forehead, lol?
topical or oral dawg?

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
are you nw1 now?Why i can use dutasteride with e2 without an aa?Should it cause less sides rather than the two combined?
Bicalutamide is not a problem (especially at the low doses used with estradiol). I recommend it because it improves the skin, and many balding guys have problem skin with large pores and acne.

sg2000

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bicalutamide is not a problem (especially at the low doses used with estradiol). I recommend it because it improves the skin, and many balding guys have problem skin with large pores and acne.
So you think that with dutasteride and e2 alone i will regrow and keep my hair from miniaturizing forever?

sg2000

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can i dm you if dont mind explain me more about e2 and aas?