Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Trust me. No Hot girl will even want you after HRT. And you will lose interest in sex. And have sexual sides. One guy here tried hrt And got impotent. Dont listen to Almas she is a mental case.
I mean he said he’s got money idk why he wouldn’t just get a quality transplant. Obviously he went to a shitty clinic. And if he’s got money he’s got a good job and responsible, he can definitely go out with a woman he already said he can attract one. Bottom line this guys got much bigger problems than hair

sg2000

My Regimen
Reaction score
I recommend you Google and Reddit, there is enough information about HRT there.
im actually reading this trhead now im on page 649.I cant find the best option for me.
i just wont to stop hair loss.I saw a comment by your old account where you said that 50 mg bica and finasteride or dutasteride is enough to stop hair loss but you said previously that bica is usless for hair.
Tomorrow i will have t and dht results.Do you think you can suggest me something just looking at my t and dht levels?Or you need something else

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tfw you add OM to HRT
IMG_9629.jpeg

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
im actually reading this trhead now im on page 649.I cant find the best option for me.
i just wont to stop hair loss.I saw a comment by your old account where you said that 50 mg bica and finasteride or dutasteride is enough to stop hair loss but you said previously that bica is usless for hair.
Tomorrow i will have t and dht results.Do you think you can suggest me something just looking at my t and dht levels?Or you need something else
Bicalutamide does not work. That was my assumption, I was wrong.

You need estradiol injections (enanthate and cypionate are the most convenient). Choose a standard dosage like 10mg every 2 weeks. Do a test on the last day before the next injection to find out your levels at the lowest point. Your T should be in the castration range, because E will lower it. Your E at the lowest point is about 200pg / ml. Add bicalutamide to the injections if you want to reduce oiliness of the skin and reduce pores, bicalutamide improves skin condition (I use 37.5mg 3 times a week). Finasteride and Duta are optional.

All the other answers you can find on Reddit and on Google. In fact, everything I wrote is also on the Internet. I do not like to answer the same type of questions that even Dr. Powers can answer.

sg2000

My Regimen
Reaction score

You need estradiol injections (enanthate and cypionate are the most convenient). Choose a standard dosage like 10mg every 2 weeks. Do a test on the last day before the next injection to find out your levels at the lowest point. Your T should be in the castration range, because E will lower it. Your E at the lowest point is about 200pg / ml. Add bicalutamide to the injections if you want to reduce oiliness of the skin and reduce pores, bicalutamide improves skin condition (I use 37.5mg 3 times a week). Finasteride and Duta are optional.

All the other answers you can find on Reddit and on Google. In fact, everything I wrote is also on the Internet. I do not like to answer the same type of questions that even Dr. Powers can answer.
what sides should i expect on duta end e2 injections besides gyno?Be honest. regarding gyno if i ll do surgery will it be removed completely and dont reappear since i will not stop e2?

sg2000

My Regimen
Reaction score

did you had body fat redistribution?