Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Mr. Grey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting, how many years man can be on hormones terapy, another words, if somebody achieve desired result with hair, how long he will be living with terapy?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Georgie
Sorry for the question. I read the whole topic, and as I understand it, according to your words, the antiandrogens avodart and estradiol help the boys and they do not help the girls. my girlfriend says the same thing. you have good hair on your last photos. how did you achieve this? What should I advise? Testosterone to take? )))))) I do not think. ))
Unless the woman has clear testosterone/androgen issues (too high), usually antiandrogens and estrogens don’t help. The only thing we females have is minoxidil, prp, wounding. You could suggest topical minoxidil with dermastamping, and she could possibly try prp or carboxytherapy. Those things have not worked for me though and I am still losing a lot of hair. She might be different.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unless the woman has clear testosterone/androgen issues (too high), usually antiandrogens and estrogens don’t help. The only thing we females have is minoxidil, prp, wounding. You could suggest topical minoxidil with dermastamping, and she could possibly try prp or carboxytherapy. Those things have not worked for me though and I am still losing a lot of hair. She might be different.

thank. then you have no problems with testosterone? Then maybe you have a low level of iron (ferrum) and hemoglobin? in girls it often happens.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A quick question, would raloxifene or another SERM prevent gyno from Cyproterone Acetate?

can prevent. but it will also harm your hair. but tamoxifen is worse. better raloxifene.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
can prevent. but it will also harm your hair. but tamoxifen is worse. better raloxifene.
is there a point In taking anastrozole on Cyproterone Acetate?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
thank. then you have no problems with testosterone? Then maybe you have a low level of iron (ferrum) and hemoglobin? in girls it often happens.
Haha. I have a whole bunch of my own weird hormonal issues. Hard to explain.

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, @Georgie, you are a woman, you have an idea of estrogen dominance syndrome ... You have almost 2018 with anti-androgenic regimens like flutamide and estrogens between 8 and 4 mg ... also finasteride 5 mg. . And I lost my hair in my front line ... and a lot of dendity ... I think it could be estrogen dominance syndrome ... what do you think? ... has the telogen effluvium passed?

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha. I have a whole bunch of my own weird hormonal issues. Hard to explain.

Mostly hormonal problems from sweets and carbohydrates. I think they all have ..)

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have more hair than i'd know what do with lol Hopefully you can retain it for the rest of your days, good luck bridgeburn. Btw do you think i should hop on spirinolactone right away, i already take 0.5mg dutasteride and 10mg of oral minoxidil, plus topical minoxidil, i would like to drop the topical, i don't want to wait and be at the point of no return, i read gyno is not so big a problem with spironolactone. I would be taking 100mg morning and 100mg at night.
...You're taking 10mg of minoxidil, topical minoxidil & dutasteride?
What norwood are you right now? & what Norwood were you when you started?

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah no actually I went through menopause but when I was 20.
Andropause - is male menopause, it happens when men dnt produce enough androgens, Andropause is awesome since many men report that their emotion is coming back plus they are not lusty pigs anymore, but menopause sucks, because there will be a drop in - estrogen (the fountain of youth)

Onni

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you gonna keep taking these things for the rest of your life? I just feel like the problem for me would be the fact that when you stop taking them, it's all gone. At least so I've heard.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you gonna keep taking these things for the rest of your life? I just feel like the problem for me would be the fact that when you stop taking them, it's all gone. At least so I've heard.

Pretty much, but it's no different than taking other medications which you may need to take long-term. Whether if that is supplements, or medications to keep a medical condition under control, you eventually get used to the routine. I was thinking the same, but I eventually came to the conclusion that I am just taking my 'daily beauty pills' which will keep my skin clear and hair thick. I guess you could end up stop using the medications of you got surgically castrated...

Onni

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty much, but it's no different than taking other medications which you may need to take long-term. Whether if that is supplements, or medications to keep a medical condition under control, you eventually get used to the routine. I was thinking the same, but I eventually came to the conclusion that I am just taking my 'daily beauty pills' which will keep my skin clear and hair thick. I guess you could end up stop using the medications of you got surgically castrated...

True. Good luck with that. I guess it's worth of medication, because hair is often a big deal for people.