Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah just stay on finasteride if you have only been on it for 1 month. I have also been feeling quite depressed lately but thinking about future treatments like Replicel always gets my hopes up. I guess that we are 'lucky' with the fact that we probably won't have to worry about balding anymore in our thirties.
How far have they progressed? Avoid answ. This. Just tell me expected years before their treatment will be available. Treatment because I don't think there will ever be cure.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah just stay on finasteride if you have only been on it for 1 month. I have also been feeling quite depressed lately but thinking about future treatments like Replicel always gets my hopes up. I guess that we are 'lucky' with the fact that we probably won't have to worry about balding anymore in our thirties.
Just be fine. I've decided so now I'm either very fun or simply angry - and both helps.

I've long left that long agonizing depression. I'll have sides not depression - that's the choice I've made.

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How far have they progressed? Avoid answ. This. Just tell me expected years before their treatment will be available. Treatment because I don't think there will ever be cure.

I also never expect a cure but haircloning and to a lesser extent replicel will kind of be one. Replicel has proved to alteast provide maintenance for 24 months or more. And their new phase 2 results should be made public in july, in which alot of people expect even better results. After that it's possible that they launch their product around 2020-2021 in Japan. I really don't know when haircloning will be available but my guess is before 2030.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I also never expect a cure but haircloning and to a lesser extent replicel will kind of be one. Replicel has proved to alteast provide maintenance for 24 months or more. And their new phase 2 results should be made public in july, in which alot of people expect even better results. After that it's possible that they launch their product around 2020-2021 in Japan. I really don't know when haircloning will be available but my guess is before 2030.
2030!!! That is after my youth would have been ended. Don't need that. I need my hair now. hair loss has been f*****g my life ever since I was 14. I've had girlfriend for 3+ years with whom I broke up because I thought I've some dangerous diseases causing hair loss. I know stupid, but I was a kid and didn't know anything about Androgenetic Alopecia - even today when you Google about hairloss you won't find anything about diffuse thinning or dupa; it has to be either male pattern baldness or Areata, else it's just in your mind. Rant over. I'm little high now, it seems.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am asking this question to all of you that, after starting anti-androgen, has anyone ever told you that you have started to look like a girl? Please respond.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2030!!! That is after my youth would have been ended. Don't need that. I need my hair now. hair loss has been f*****g my life ever since I was 14. I've had girlfriend for 3+ years with whom I broke up because I thought I've some dangerous diseases causing hair loss. I know stupid, but I was a kid and didn't know anything about Androgenetic Alopecia - even today when you Google about hairloss you won't find anything about diffuse thinning or dupa; it has to be either male pattern baldness or Areata, else it's just in your mind. Rant over. I'm little high now, it seems.
So far, no one has seen an excellent study pertaining to hair loss cure. Replicel was supposed to publish their phase 2 study by the December of 2018. They keep pushing the deadline. I have no hope for them.

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So far, no one has seen an excellent study pertaining to hair loss cure. Replicel was supposed to publish their phase 2 study by the December of 2018. They keep pushing the deadline. I have no hope for them.

They wrote in a recent email that the results should be made public in july.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
for me, yes. Flutamide is considered the most harmful. but I do not accept it. from avodart I have terrible side effects. not a single antiandrogen will have so many side effects. after cyproterone and spironolactone, my liver is perfect. I think even alcohol does more harm than my regimen. but I don't drink.

I find it funny how 1000mg of flutamide and 300mg of CPA isn’t bad for your liver, but dutasteride is... lmao

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am asking this question to all of you that, after starting anti-androgen, has anyone ever told you that you have started to look like a girl? Please respond.

I mean, I looked like a girl before nonetheless. Prior to AAs, I would always be referred to as ‘lady’ or ‘ma’am’... I definitely do think my appearance has further feminised, with significant definition in my cheeks.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
A certain part of my crown just refuses to grow hairs, i remember years ago when my anxiety was high i would tug out big chunks of hair on my crown, is it possible by pulling those hairs out i have the damaged the follicle and nothing will regrow them?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A certain part of my crown just refuses to grow hairs, i remember years ago when my anxiety was high i would tug out big chunks of hair on my crown, is it possible by pulling those hairs out i have the damaged the follicle and nothing will regrow them?

I don’t think it would be permanent...

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean, I looked like a girl before nonetheless. Prior to AAs, I would always be referred to as ‘lady’ or ‘ma’am’... I definitely do think my appearance has further feminised, with significant definition in my cheeks.
I haven't seen you pic. Please send it to me.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why don't you try 15% minoxidil and 1% hydrocortisone on it?

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
progesterone levels increase during pregnancy in women like estradiol. Who added it to the regimen?

Attachments

• D5ED928E-D657-4C81-876F-94AE57B64679.jpeg
    D5ED928E-D657-4C81-876F-94AE57B64679.jpeg
    139.7 KB · Views: 106

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
During pregnancy in a woman's body, the amount of estrogen increases dramatically, which has a beneficial effect on hair growth. In addition, the placenta produces a large amount of the hormone progesterone, which blocks the activity of male hormones (in particular dihydrotestosterone). Under the influence of estrogen and progesterone, the hair growth phase is extended.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He has been banned for being too iconic... Although, he will be unbanned at the end of July!

Seriously??? That’s weird...