Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will use any drug, and I won’t stop using them until I have permanently beaten hair loss... If drugs don’t work greatly enough I will get surgically castrated, whilst using bicalutamide and estradiol. People might think it’s crazy but I just don’t want to deal with this stupid disease!!

If you find a legal and safe way to get castrated, please tell me how I'm in. I'm too afraid to try calcium chloride /:

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was under the impression that you are a rational human being.

I thought so ... but I refuse to give up and I cannot accept being more manly so no more testosterone for me, with or without hair.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are no male or female hormones - there are only sex steroids (androgens, gestagens, estrogens), which are essential in physiological concentrations throughout life for both sexes.

CyberLenink: https://cyberleninka.ru

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought you can just ask a surgeon privately? Or does it have to be approved first?

I tried 4 times with urologists and it's not possible. I would like to be able to inject calcium chloride and pretend I don't know what's happening to me, they would think I have balls cancer (I'm prone to it) and they would remove my balls. But I lack the courage ...

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol it's amazing, this means i don't need to spend more $ on laser hair removal cause it's all going to disappear on its own.
I do hope spironolactone (150mg) reduces some of mine. Rest will be taken care by 'kuraach', a peculiar stone people in India use to exfoliate. As yet, it has killed more than 90% of sebum and oil.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried 4 times with urologists and it's not possible. I would like to be able to inject calcium chloride and pretend I don't know what's happening to me, they would think I have balls cancer (I'm prone to it) and they would remove my balls. But I lack the courage ...
Put your balls on a railway track.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Itsnoahkennedy, post: 1811641, member: 135884"] Еще больше доказательств (есть много, я просто добавляю в кучу), что HRT отращивает ваши волосы. этот пример лечения 150 мг спиронолактона и 5 мг эстрадиола в течение 6 месяцев.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5367483/ [/ QUOTE]
I would not say that these are super results. 6 months of treatment and hair as typical male androgenic alopecia!

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Itsnoahkennedy, post: 1811641, member: 135884"] Еще больше доказательств (есть много, я просто добавляю в кучу), что HRT отращивает ваши волосы. этот пример лечения 150 мг спиронолактона и 5 мг эстрадиола в течение 6 месяцев.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5367483/ [/ QUOTE]
I would not say that these are super results. 6 months of treatment and hair as typical male androgenic alopecia!

well best results come after 2 years.