Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it safe to consume 3 drops daily from liquid minoxidil ? Or what is the proper dose ?
1ml liquid minoxidil has 50mg, I only have the spray version which is 8.3mg per spray, you could just lick it off your fingers after applying and it would be around 4mg which is enough for hair growth. Women are always prescribed micro doses like 1.25mg and they still recover their hair with it

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
1ml liquid minoxidil has 50mg, I only have the spray version which is 8.3mg per spray, you could just lick it off your fingers after applying and it would be around 4mg which is enough for hair growth. Women are always prescribed micro doses like 1.25mg and they still recover their hair with it
No, women are prescribed much less than that you incelic autist lol

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
How does Bicalutamide accumulation work? Let's say that previously it was enough for me to take 50 mg 3 times a week for 1 week to stop the production of oil. But at the same time, if you take a single dose of 150 mg, sebum production does not stop during the day, although I took the same dose, but once.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
How does Bicalutamide accumulation work? Let's say that previously it was enough for me to take 50 mg 3 times a week for 1 week to stop the production of oil. But at the same time, if you take a single dose of 150 mg, sebum production does not stop during the day, although I took the same dose, but once.
3-4 weeks to build up. Your oily skin wont go overnight, even if you take the same mg or more than previously on a week.

Last edited:

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Meep

Attachments

• IMG_8847.jpeg
    IMG_8847.jpeg
    128.6 KB · Views: 28