Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Louisa

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm going to start my own thread soon just to make it easier for people to find the information and so I don't have to keep repeating myself.
GD afternoon Wolfpack! Can you tell me your regimen at the beginning to get the regrowth you had in the beginning? Your results look great thankyou Louis.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, it is exploring the hormonal route to prevent further hair loss and gain regrowth, not to become trans or get "shemale".

As he said, it would prevent other males fr trying these regimens.

Again, this is not your thread to dictate. If you are against transgender topics being discussed, and a change of appearance, then create your own thread. And, since that's the case (with you not agreeing with other topics being discussed) then you are being kicked out of the discord.

Your right it's his thread and he seems to enjoy the shemale discussion.

Before I even started an hrt regimen myself one of my first comments on this thread was telling bridge that he went way too far and didn't have to take such high doses. I have been saying the same thing to him since the beginning.

wow what a burn. I was the first person on this thread to experiment with raloxefene and letrozole and I reported back that they work against gyno but only when your off estrogen completely and that the hair loss side effects are real but it regrew when i resumed Estrogel meanwhile my gyno has been much better ever since. I'm the only person on this thread to prove you can grow back a significant amount of hair on estrogen while controlling the level of gyno. What have you brought to this discussion?

Ive posted photos what more proof do you want. And most balding men will prefer to follow my path because I still look male.

It's his thread, and if he enjoys the discussion, so be it. Just because you pop-up out of the blue once every few months doesn't mean you get to dictate the route of this thread.

And, you weren't suffering with hair loss as bad as bridge; bridge is our martyr for the experimentation of HRT. There isn't a single other thread out there which has the documentation and helpfulness like bridges has regarding such a regimen.

Literally, no one cares if you used raloxifene because most of us are putting our hair first before gynecomastia. I don't see anyone else on these regimens using SERMs, especially with your methodology, so your intake wasn't necessarily required. In the meanwhile, most of us have been putting the time into discussing other anti-androgens, whilst you were gone. That sort of conversation has had the biggest influence, and had resorted to more and more people trying out bicalutamide. I have bought enough to this discussion, and that can be seen with my post history, but I don't need to brag about it. If you need to mention about what you have bought to this discussion, something is definitely up; if you were that important, people would remember what you bought to this discussion without you needing to jog our memories. All I remember you as is the person who used estradiol and cyproterone acetate, and used your results as a marker to know with what month results can be expected without minoxidil.

I don't mean to negate whatever you have provided to this thread, but the present is what is remembered most, and now you're going to be remembered as a disservice to the freedom of discussion.

And, regarding your photos, stop acting as if the photos of your progress were helpful. I could take better quality photos from an Nintendo DSI.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And, you weren't suffering with hair loss as bad as bridge
I never said I was but honestly I was very close to bridges level of hairloss. Just imagine him growing his hair out back then in long thin wisps and then smothering his scalp in dermatch, toppik and volumizing powder, if he did it would look like mine.

And, regarding your photos, stop acting as if the photos of your progress were helpful. I could take better quality photos from an Nintendo DSI.
Don't pretend you cant see a huge difference in my hair regrowth from those photos. despite the poor image quality it's obvious. Ive made my own topic now so I will leave you in peace.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
can't we all just get along? I appreciate @nWo Wolfpac and @Ikarus

Different people sharing different types of regimens is perfect, as long as no one acts like an a**h** to each other.

The thread doesn't need a constant direction, it's a cultural melting pot and welcomes hormonal discussion, whether that's fighting gyno or enhancing the shape.

I'll put in a table of contents when I get time lol

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
can't we all just get along? I appreciate @nWo Wolfpac and @Ikarus

Different people sharing different types of regimens is perfect, as long as no one acts like an a**h** to each other.

The thread doesn't need a constant direction, it's a cultural melting pot and welcomes hormonal discussion, whether that's fighting gyno or enhancing the shape.

I'll put in a table of contents when I get time lol
You are really looking very bad in your profile pic. It seems you are neither a woman nor a man.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is exploring the hormonal route, we will discuss anything hormone related here, anyone is welcome here, gay, trans, non-binary, anyone who know's me here knows that i am non-binary and prefer femininity over masculinity, we have different goals and opinions and we know what we want regardless of criticism, we can discuss what we feel like discussing here and if anyone doesn't like it or the outcome of these regimens then they can choose to stay out of this thread, no one is forcing anyone to follow us.

View attachment 130700 View attachment 130701 View attachment 130702

that being said, im pretty hyped about my hair growing back and recovering my original hairline

View attachment 130703 View attachment 130704 View attachment 130705

it seems to me or did you have more hair? What is your current regime?

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it seems to me or did you have more hair? What is your current regime?

I did have more long hair in the beginning, i stopped minoxidil 5 months before i started HRT, it's been almost a year now since then, but i gave myself telogen effluvium when i added dutasteride, and lost a whole lot of hair but it's possible that all those hairs were just growing from the minoxidil i used a year ago and that may be why it fell out in that pattern, but the hair that's growing now is real, just using CPA and estradiol

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is exploring the hormonal route, we will discuss anything hormone related here, anyone is welcome here, gay, trans, non-binary, anyone who know's me here knows that i am non-binary and prefer femininity over masculinity, we have different goals and opinions and we know what we want regardless of criticism, we can discuss what we feel like discussing here and if anyone doesn't like it or the outcome of these regimens then they can choose to stay out of this thread, no one is forcing anyone to follow us.

View attachment 130700 View attachment 130701 View attachment 130702

that being said, im pretty hyped about my hair growing back and recovering my original hairline

View attachment 130703 View attachment 130704 View attachment 130705

you are on the road to androgynous (y) ;-)

and you look really lucky - that's the most important thing ;-)

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
OMG,,.. this isn't the usual oral min with hrt cyclic body hair shed. legs have never been very noticeably less hairy in the whole time of hrt until now after reducing min to twice I week.. now I see the extant of 2 years hormones underneath the min mask. They are getting soft and smooth! ...Almost as smooth as yars

IMG_20191024_205024.jpg

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
OMG,,.. this isn't the usual oral min with hrt cyclic body hair shed. legs have never been very noticeably less hairy in the whole time of hrt until now after reducing min to twice I week.. now I see the extant of 2 years hormones underneath the min mask. They are getting soft and smooth! ...Almost as smooth as yars

View attachment 130800

Yummy

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone use progesterone? which one? micronized or synthetic gestagens? what did he give you? what dose? every day or half a month?

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I canceled Diana, I decided to sit on a natural scheme, but first 14 days of estradiol 5 zilchs of estro gel per day, I will apply on my hips and buttocks. I don’t know what levels this will give me. Perhaps not the highest for feminization.
You said it’s good to use progesterone. did you use it?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
So been off spironolactone for a bit, libido has increased, semen volume has increased. I don't know if it's just my imagination but my crown seems to have a slight itch that spironolactone got rid of, again may just be my imagination since it's so small. Nothing like the itch i used to have before starting hair loss treatments. No shedding or anything that is noticeable, still have gyno though.

NW3.141592

My Regimen
Reaction score
So been off spironolactone for a while, libido has increased a bit, semen volume has increased. I don't know if it's just my imagination but my crown seems to have a slight itch that spironolactone got rid of, again may just be my imagination since it's so small. Nothing like the itch i used to have before starting hair loss treatments. No shedding or anything that is noticeable.
How long have you been on spironolactone before?