Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What can I expect when using ralox? Some say its hair friendly... some day its hair toxic.
I think that there comes a lot of biological individuality, note that it will take the place of estrogen receptors in your body, not just in breast tissue. The effect will be systematic, your hair has this kind of receptors too, so it's kind of obvious that it will hurt, but there are people who say no, you can't tell, but in general I think it does.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Note that when it binds to the receptor it deceives the cell, and the expected effect does not happen the hormone does not bind to the binding receptor

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I heard raloxifene mostly inhibits estrogenic activities in the breast tissue. Maybe not?

why not , but We need to understand that this will always be systematic.

I think it is worth the try, I have seen positive reports of raloxifene, however and this is the mechanism of action.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
If it increases estrogen bioavailability, it might help further hair recovery!? Because all the E goes from the breast tissue to the scalp!? Ugh

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
why not , but We need to understand that this will always be systematic.

I think it is worth the try, I have seen positive reports of raloxifene, however and this mechanism of action.
Maave used 100mg bica + 60mg raloxifene, no gyno, temple regrowth occured. He dropped ralox after gyno surgery because he doesnt want to use anymore for that meds. Nothing heard anymore from him

-> non binary patient.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maave used 100mg bica + 60mg raloxifene, no gyno, temple regrowth occured. He dropped ralox after gyno surgery because he doesnt want to use anymore for that meds. Nothing heard anymore from him

-> non binary patient.
And I say that raloxifene has a very good liver pass, so it wouldn't overload, but he developed gynecomastia even though he took this dose of raloxifene in bicalutamide? have more information about that?
time he waited to operate and where was he for example

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
And I say that raloxifene has a very good liver pass, so it wouldn't overload, but he developed gynecomastia even though he took this dose of raloxifene in bicalutamide? have more information about that?
time he waited to operate and where was he for example
He had sore nipples and started ralox, he said it went a bit away, but then did just surgery and dropped it.

Nothing new anymore. I think he is active on REDDIT. Was around here for a time on hairlosstalk.com, back then, with Ikarus, DHTcel and Ein, as the first Bica gen lol.

We are the second gen boyos.lol
I wonder why all of them went away...

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He had sore nipples and started ralox, he said it went a bit away, but then did just surgery and dropped it.

Nothing new anymore. I think he is active on REDDIT. Was around here for a time on hairlosstalk.com, back then, with Ikarus, DHTcel and Ein, as the first Bica gen lol.

We are the second gen boyos.lol
I wonder why all of them went away...
Perhaps they achieved the results

I didn't get it right, he developed gynaecomastia on bicalutamide alone, then held it with ralox until the surgery, is that what happened?

Taking Raloxifene and Bicalutamide will look "like CPA"

You will block all your expression AR and ER

Depression, more erectile dysfunction and how many more things.

Tsc..... The old Greek Hydra

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Exactly. That's the reason I refrain from using any SERM. There haven't been enough studies to find out whether SERMs have agonizing action of estrogen on hair follicles or antagonizing. And looking at the side effect profiles of Tamoxifene and Raloxifene makes me wanna scream out of horror.
Someone on this forum shared with me a link to an article that stated that some women on Tamoxifene experienced hair loss in female pattern. That was quite convincing to me because hair follicles and breast tissues are both a part of the skin.
Then I did a little research and found out that the receptor-ligand complex that Tamoxifene forms with estrogen receptors of hair follicles are structurally similar to the complexes that estrogens form.
This paradox forced me to back off."

- Ein

Tamoxifene prevented any gyno which could occur by Bicalutamide.

I think SERM's are like playing with fire. Your follicles might suffer from them.

I will try to search some stuff about ralox.

Ein said that gyno surgery should permanently prevent any gyno while on bica.

Reciprocity

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Perhaps they achieved the results

I didn't get it right, he developed gynaecomastia on bicalutamide alone, then held it with ralox until the surgery, is that what happened?

Taking Raloxifene and Bicalutamide will look "like CPA"

You will block all your expression AR and ER

Depression, more erectile dysfunction and how many more things.

Tsc..... The old Greek Hydra
From what I understand ralox selectively inhibits a type of estrogen receptor that's mostly present only in breast tissue.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Exactly. That's the reason I refrain from using any SERM. There haven't been enough studies to find out whether SERMs have agonizing action of estrogen on hair follicles or antagonizing. And looking at the side effect profiles of Tamoxifene and Raloxifene makes me wanna scream out of horror.
Someone on this forum shared with me a link to an article that stated that some women on Tamoxifene experienced hair loss in female pattern. That was quite convincing to me because hair follicles and breast tissues are both a part of the skin.
Then I did a little research and found out that the receptor-ligand complex that Tamoxifene forms with estrogen receptors of hair follicles are structurally similar to the complexes that estrogens form.
This paradox forced me to back off."

- Ein

Tamoxifene prevented any gyno which could occur by Bicalutamide.

I think SERM's are like playing with fire. Your follicles might suffer from them.

I will try to search some stuff about ralox.

Ein said that gyno surgery should permanently prevent any gyno while on bica.
Yeah if you're gonna do SERMs you might as well do SARMs or steroids lol

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From what I understand ralox selectively inhibits a type of estrogen receptor that's mostly present only in breast tissue.
I want you to note that nothing is selective like that, although perhaps it has a greater selectivity in comparison with its analogous brothers like tamoxifen its use is systematic, your whole body has this type of receptor, I do not believe it will act only there strongly that it does not.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
No they modulate every estrogen receptor. They antagonize some, and agonize some. The mechanism on the hair follicle on scalp is unknown. Thats why they are called SERM's modulating ER's.

In breast tissue, they antagonize.