Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
1614275567958.png

This is the most severe gyno I can found induced by Bicalutamide.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Twenty-seven months after initiating bicalutamide (15ümg), he underwent bilateral periareolar mastopexies with peripheral liposuction under general anesthesia. Approximately 300 mL of fatty tissue was aspirated. The pathologic report showed no malignant change. The patient tolerated surgery well and was pleased with the results."

View attachment 157802
Such a low dosage and such a strong gyno

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Twenty-seven months after initiating bicalutamide (15ümg), he underwent bilateral periareolar mastopexies with peripheral liposuction under general anesthesia. Approximately 300 mL of fatty tissue was aspirated. The pathologic report showed no malignant change. The patient tolerated surgery well and was pleased with the results."

View attachment 157802
I wonder if this will stay like that.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 157802
"Risks of surgery include infection, bleeding, numbness, asymmetry, contour irregularities, the possible need for revision surgery, and high cost that is usually greater than several thousand dollars and is not often reimbursed by insurance."

Still doing my research, I will keep you guys updated.