Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember someone said that his face feminized a hell out of him, I had to laugh cause it is NOT true lmaoooo.

The only thing I see is that he got a baby face lol and thats another plus.

Androgen Depivation Therapy was and is always the cure to Male Pattern BALDNESS.

And I am pretty sure what Ein said that you can stay on such a treatment forever, if you have a good working liver.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember someone said that his face feminized a hell out of him, I had to laugh cause it is NOT true lmaoooo.

The only thing I see is that he got a baby face lol and thats another plus.

Androgen Depivation Therapy was and is always the cure to Male Pattern BALDNESS.

And I am pretty sure what Ein said that you can stay on such a treatment forever, if you have a good working liver.
The only fact that worries me is WHY DOES NOT HELP JACOB WILLIAMS? And what scares me is that I have the same pattern of baldness as his

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do not have diffuse baldness, I have a lot of density still in the rest of my hair My problem is the hairline Currently I am nw2 solid

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long is he on Bica!?
For a very long time, see his messages
Is your baldness frontal or diffuse?
Retrograde alopecia (sides above the ears), growth line, temples and parting line from the crown. The area is large. The most interesting is the area above the ears. This is a sign of aggressive baldness. Since the hair is short in this area, if Bicalutamide helps, I will quickly notice changes in it. The shorter the hair, the faster the changes are visible. Their thickening will be a sign that Bicalutamide is working.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ein noticed thickening after 8 months, but he has long hair. On my short hair, the result should be noticeable faster. I am waiting for the result this summer

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ein noticed thickening after 8 months, but he has long hair. On my short hair, the result should be noticeable faster. I am waiting for the result this summer
You should get them in a month or two if 50 is a sufficient dose for you, what I doubt.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ein said that he added spironolactone (100mg I think) to his cocktail because 50mg might not be sufficient, in order to lower T production, thus supporting Bicas effectiveness.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ein said that he added spironolactone (100mg I think) to his cocktail because 50mg might not be sufficient, in order to lower T production, thus supporting Bicas effectiveness.
As well ? I didn't know that his scheme had Spirolactone too , Anyway, I don't touch that.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Using NSAA and SAA is a bad idea. It is also not a fact that spironolactone will lower his T. This is a bad idea. He said he would use E if it was cheaper
He was helped by 50mg, but the fact is that even with the result, you always want more. It's hard to stop

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Using NSAA and SAA is a bad idea. It is also not a fact that spironolactone will lower his T. This is a bad idea. He said he would use E if it was cheaper
He was helped by 50mg, but the fact is that even with the result, you always want more. It's hard to stop
Yes, this is the story that I know, that he would control with e2

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You should get them in a month or two
It depends on how quickly the E rises. 50mg is a low dose, so I don't even have signs of gynecomastia. And as we can see, gynecomastia precedes hair regrowth
I have a guess that my E is still low. I will have blood tests in two months

If Bicalutamide accumulated in the blood immediately, then we could assess the results in a couple of months. Unfortunately, it is very slow to gain efficacy at low dosages.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bica + e2 will cause severe feminization. I don't know if I want to risk that.
I will keep bicalutamide monotherapy, I will not add anything other than 1mg finasteride and minoxidil, if that is not enough to restore my forehead this is it, I will not go further, I do not have the courage to stay on e2 and bicalutamide forever.