Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn Noah is back! How are you and your hair doing? Did you remasculinize? Lol and still maintaining? Would you use bica again if you notice slight thinning, or directly hop on full HRT?
F3F108BB-0054-44BF-AE79-4A532A5F4612.jpeg

everything is great, still maintaining, masculinity has returned to normal, only issue is I still get Telogen Effluvium once a year, I assume it’s because of the dutasteride if i miss a day or 2 it induces Telogen Effluvium, i had gyno surgery in Austin TX for $6,000, gyno will never reoccur even if I’m on medications that cause gyno because the glands are 100% gone they went in through the side of the areola and did it that way so no scarring or weird dimples. If my hair starts to thin again then i will go back to bicalutamide.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 158975
everything is great, still maintaining, masculinity has returned to normal, only issue is I still get Telogen Effluvium once a year, I assume it’s because of the dutasteride if i miss a day or 2 it induces Telogen Effluvium, i had gyno surgery in Austin TX for $6,000, gyno will never reoccur even if I’m on medications that cause gyno because the glands are 100% gone they went in through the side of the areola and did it that way so no scarring or weird dimples. If my hair starts to thin again then i will go back to bicalutamide.
f*****g amazing lmao

Btw you look hot. You literally * repaired * yourself with HRT, congrats!

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was on E and AA for 2 years
How long do you think it takes to get a regrowth of AA + 1.5mg E from Estrogel, 2 pump presses?
There are people who don't want to stop the Androgenetic Alopecia. They need Androgenetic Alopecia regrowth and regression. They should temporarily use E and maintain the result only on AA.
But how long does it take to use E to thicken hair and overgrow 1 Norwood?

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long do you think it takes to get a regrowth of AA + 1.5mg E from Estrogel, 2 pump presses?
There are people who don't want to stop the Androgenetic Alopecia. They need Androgenetic Alopecia regrowth and regression. They should temporarily use E and maintain the result only on AA.
But how long does it take to use E to thicken hair and overgrow 1 Norwood?
It took me 9 months.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 158975
Has the condition in the frontal area worsened?

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would you credit it for hair improvement? What was the intention for your usage of Progesterone? Sorry for being so intrusive.

Edit: HRT didn't just regrew your hair, but it gave you telephatic abilities, nice.
DD669D2F-3ABB-42D3-8219-994C3346C26A.jpeg

This is why i used it, but i was on so many other anti androgen drugs that it didn’t matter i was just being extra.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Progesterone 100mg would probably be really beneficial combined with dutasteride 0.5mg, those 2 might even be enough for regrowth on its own, I’ll try that combo next time if i start balding again.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
20210311_205208.jpg

I wanted to post this as it was funny reading through it. Lol

Edit: It's crazy that a game which plays in the year 2077, has soo many balding characters, literally, there is no cure for this sh*t, wow.

Last edited:

telogen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Buddy, E is toxic for testicles. It will shut down your HPG/HPT axis, you might not recover well and will need to do TRT or/and HCG to recover somehow at the worst case.

E = E2 right? E3 shouldn't have this effect when doing <150 mg topically?

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder how quickly you can get the result with 2 taps of Estrogel. It is cheap. Probably, it all depends on what levels of hormones you get, and this is individual. Ikarus was able to reach female levels at such a small dose

franzliszt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anti Androgens are taxing to the liver and may cause damage when used for long periods of time. Using suppositories bypasses the liver, and also achieves total bioavailability. For long term usage it may be beneficial to use these drugs as a suppository. I'm worried about the health of my liver as I'm constantly thirsty, even more so on days when I take meds, does anyone know if bicalutamide/finasteride/dutasteide would work as a suppository?

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Антиандрогены утомляют печень и могут вызвать повреждение при длительном использовании. Использование суппозиториев обходит печень, а также обеспечивает полную биодоступность. При длительном применении эти препараты могут быть полезными в виде суппозиториев. Меня беспокоит здоровье моей печени, так как я постоянно испытываю жажду, особенно в те дни, когда я принимаю лекарства. Кто-нибудь знает, подействует ли бикалутамид / финастерид / дутастеид в качестве суппозитория?
If the medicine is intended for oral use then you need to apply it orally