Fanjeera's Story - ( 17-year old balding! Quit BIG 3!)

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Re: Fanjeera's Story - ( 17-year old balding! Started BIG 3!)

icdalite said:
You call those dark cirlces then you shud have seen mine.

Am 28 now, dropped minoxidil after 1 year of use. Took 1month for the bloated face to go, 4 months for dark circles to lighten. They are still there and ironically today I am starting Dr Loren Pickart's copper formula under eyes.

Want to get rid of them forever.

P.S- It does look like you have a bloated face though...
And for me, you also have to take in consideration that I used finasteride which can have an effect on the face also: bloating, sagging etc (there are even sufferers who used the medication less time than me).
But dermatologists can also deal with that kind of problem in addition to hair loss, so there's even no search for the right doctor :p.
How much did they lighten with the 4 months? Really noticeably?

icdalite

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes they really lightened at around the 4 mth mark. Personally, I don't think finasteride can cause bloating or dark circles.

Do you have any tips on how to lighten dark cirlcles?

Odie

Established Member
Reaction score
icdalite said:
Yes they really lightened at around the 4 mth mark. Personally, I don't think finasteride can cause bloating or dark circles.

Vitamin K cream worked for me ...

Fanjeera

Reaction score
icdalite said:

No I don't. I want to find a way too.
Odie said:
icdalite said:

Vitamin K cream worked for me ...
Is it a permanent solution or did you have to start taking it all the time to look "fresh"?

Fanjeera

Reaction score
This is just ridiculous. I thought I had got rid of the sexual side effects, but today I saw again how little semen I can produce compared to what I could before finasteride and how watery and transparent it is :(. It makes me so worried.

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
Bet that micropenis doesn't help either.

Obsidian

Reaction score
Isn't this the same kid who claimed he got a six pack and still ate junk food? :jackit:

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Obsidian said:
Isn't this the same kid who claimed he got a six pack and still ate junk food? :jackit:
How does this reflect the topic? We're talking about ruined semen and erections.

cuebald

Reaction score
How is your hair now Fanjeera?
You looked maybe NW2 in the previous images
any worse?

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Went to a very expensive dermatologist today and told her about my problems. She couldn't believe that 9 mg-s of Propecia could cause any side effects at all and didn't help me further. She was firm that my 5ar2 was working properly. Strange, I experienced them on the 4th day already...

amsch

Reaction score
Fanjeera said:
Went to a very expensive dermatologist today and told her about my problems. She couldn't believe that 9 mg-s of Propecia could cause any side effects at all and didn't help me further. She was firm that my 5ar2 was working properly. Strange, I experienced them on the 4th day already...

Did you get some blood results already? (sexual hormones)

Fanjeera

Reaction score
amsch said:
Fanjeera said:

Did you get some blood results already? (sexual hormones)
Still waiting in the line.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Not good at all. See for yourself!
Sperm test:
sperm capacity -- 2,83 ml (norm: > 2ml);
viscosity -- 1 cm (norm: <2>40 millions/ml);
sperm whole count -- 93,4 millions;
mobility -- 0% fast, 16% moderate, on spot 19%, immobile 65% (norm: >25% fast)
morphology -- 0% normal (norm >10%), 99% head defect, 58% middle part, 61% tail defect, 1% development errors.
Blood tests (november and december):
S-LH 7.03 U/I (1.7 - 8.6)
S-FSH 2.63 U/I (1.5 - 12.4)
S-Estradiol 99.5 pmol/l (28-156)
S-Testosterone 26.3 nmol/l (9-27.8)

SHBG 28 nmol/l 1,3-71
LH 11 U/l 1,7-8,6
FSH 2,49 U/l 1,5-12,4
Prolactin 150 mU/l 98-456
Estradiol 162 pmol/l 28-156
Testosterone 17,7 nmol/l 9-27,8

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score
God damn, you should shave man!. Not because of hair loss, but because you'd look great shaved. I don't see why you worry so much, you're going to feel very stupid if you ever go for the shaved look and realise you spent all that time worrying. Good luck with your ventures man!