Feedback on my Regimen please.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not at all, not even a single ng/dl. Also 3a diol g is lower, androstenedione is lower, DHEA is lower and DHEA-S is lower. I also checked adrenals and they are in normal range too. Very weird.
Not sure if 2.5mg of dutasteride would help. It supposedly lowers scalp DHT significantly more.

Why don’t you just go on a very high dose of E2? And use cypro

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure if 2.5mg of dutasteride would help. It supposedly lowers scalp DHT significantly more.

Why don’t you just go on a very high dose of E2? And use cypro
Im using dutasteride every day again(used to use 0.5 mg EOD with good results).

I have been talking with an experienced user here and he told me very high e2 levels can cause autoinmune diseases on mid term. I used cypro before and made my hair loss worse, probably because of prolactin( I was lactating even on 6.25 mg EOD).

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
i would take a break from all meds for a while, aside from minoxidil. dutasteride and bica will still remain in your system for quite some time. I suspect you have a bad case of upregulation, both of those drugs are known for it so that’s a double whammy. You should take a break in order to re-sensitize yourself, and can resume the drugs again at a later time.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I change my dosage slightly but not long ago. It had no time to deteriorate like this due to change in treatment for that short time.

The thing is if it keep getting worse I can't do a transplant, my diffuse hair loss is getting so bad but it can't be seen on picture

Im using dutasteride every day again(used to use 0.5 mg EOD with good results).

I have been talking with an experienced user here and he told me very high e2 levels can cause autoinmune diseases on mid term. I used cypro before and made my hair loss worse, probably because of prolactin( I was lactating even on 6.25 mg EOD).
What is causing your stomach problems?

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
i would take a break from all meds for a while, aside from minoxidil. dutasteride and bica will still remain in your system for quite some time. I suspect you have a bad case of upregulation, both of those drugs are known for it so that’s a double whammy. You should take a break in order to re-sensitize yourself, and can resume the drugs again at a later time.
Yeah you are prob right, but holy sh*t Im afraid. Imagine stopping everything, I would have the shed of my life

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Brother. Was this happening on hrt or before hrt? Stomach issues can definately cause hair thinning.
I have been having stomach and intestine issues for a long time, but I recovered in the past. Since around Feb/march this year my stomach started to get bad and in june to july it is very fucked (lost 3 kg in a month). Let's see what's going on with the stomach and maybe if I fix it my thinning improves.