Feel like missing out. Anyone else??

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive just told......each year, take whatever time you can get off work, and go to locations, where its easy to get laid.....repeat until sex bores you.

Not that it should matter, There also nothing in there that says anything about having sex with anyone of a different race or culture.

Like I keep saying you interpret things in a negative way. Rather than read how they are written.

People go to resorts like in Cancun on spring break dosent mean they are going to bed mexicans

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just gave 3 random regions, he's never going to go to any of them anyway, so i may aswell have told him to go to the moon, mars & pluto.

Ive lived in Singapore before so whats your problem with me recommending Asia?

Why is Singapore in the 3rd world?
You just happened to give three underdeveloped regions with 2 that are infamous for sex tourism??! And you too it off by specifically saying they have low standards (hair and height are optional) and will beg you for food and drinks?!?! Lmao. Especially with southeast Asia and Latin america there's the icky racist white male sex tourist factor

Wtf how are you ignoring this @Oknow . Usually racism against ethnics is overblown especially nowadays but this is legitimate racism.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
You just happened to give three underdeveloped regions with 2 that are infamous for sex tourism??! And you too it off by specifically saying they have low standards (hair and height are optional) and will beg you for food and drinks?!?! Lmao. Especially with southeast Asia and Latin america there's the icky racist white male sex tourist factor

Wtf how are you ignoring this @Oknow . Usually racism against ethnics is overblown especially nowadays but this is legitimate racism.
Wtf are you talking about you just called thai people this!
a 75 IQ Thai woman

Now im a racist because ive lived in Singapore? And told somebody to go on holiday?

Stop trying to police adults with your warped morals.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

Can’t comment about SE Asia, but women in India are not sl*ts

Feelsbadman will be ok in UK

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can’t comment about SE Asia, but women in India are not sl*ts

Feelsbadman will be ok in UK
How tf can you not comment about the infamous sex tourism from creepy white guys in SE Asia?! There's nothing to it it's disgusting and degenerate

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
All my messages are ambiguous...the prejudice is shown in how you are replying to them

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wtf are you talking about you just called thai people this!

Now im a racist because ive lived in Singapore? And told somebody to go on holiday?

Stop trying to police adults with your warped morals.
These poor rural women that guys like you are trying to prey on are often dumb . There's nothing wrong with saying that. Preying on them tho is obviously wrong

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
These poor rural women that guys like you are trying to prey on are often dumb . There's nothing wrong with saying that. Preying on them tho is obviously wrong
how am i preying on rual women by living in singapore 20 years ago?

I dont recall there being many fields in Orchard Road?

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
how am i preying on rual women by living in singapore 20 years ago?

I dont recall there being many fields in Orchard Road?
The f*****g dishonesty. You started out saying southeast asian places where sex is easy , hair and height are optional, and they beg you for food and drinks. I obviously was referring to that. And so you pivot to cite the most developed part of southeast Asia (which is literally just one city) to try to weasel out of your original point lmao

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
The f*****g dishonesty. You started out saying southeast asian places where sex is easy , hair and height are optional, and they beg you for food and drinks. I obviously was referring to that. And so you pivot to cite the most developed part of southeast Asia (which is literally just one city) to try to weasel out of your original point lmao
No, I say ambiguous things because i know morons like you will be triggered.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you spent time in countries where sex is on tap, 24hrs a day.

go to locations, where its easy to get laid......

You will be fleeced for meals and drinks but that's called life.

South America, South East Asia, Eastern Europe + many more........................take your pick hair & height are optional.
Wtf is ambiguous about this. holy sh*t you are stubbornly digging in your heels on this lmao

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have major Mummy & Daddy issues, please get help.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wtf is ambiguous about this. holy sh*t you are stubbornly digging in your heels on this lmao
Because you can still go to all of those places, never leave your resort and have sex everyday with your peers, like millions of people do each year.

Its just you dont know that because you never get laid.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because you can still go to all of those places, never leave your resort and have sex everyday with your peers, like millions of people do each year.

Its just you dont know that because you never get laid.
By peers you mean other white tourists? Cuz then WTF is the point of going there if you're just going to have sex with your own group. Lol really doing some mental gymnastics over here

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you really going to ask a question like that?

Whats the point of going on holiday?

Whats the point in staying in a beautiful 5* resort in the sun that costs the same as a 3* hotel in your own cold country?

No, ive no idea why 100's of millions of people do that each year.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you really going to ask a question like that?

Whats the point of going on holiday?

Whats the point in staying in a beautiful 5* resort in the sun that costs the same as a 3* hotel in your own cold country?

No, ive no idea why 100's of millions of people do that each year.
Having to elaborate on your BS pivot lol