Feel like missing out. Anyone else??

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol bald shaming on a hair loss forum. There's your real self. Same yellow fever creepy rapist psychopath @Wolf Pack can you report this to the mods? Bald shaming should be bannable offense

nothing against short guys

but I’ve gone on a few dates now where women will talk in a negative way about short guys

‘I didn’t like him, he was slightly taller than me’ , the last girl remarked

thought height being important for women to was a myth tbh

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
You really are a life Virgin, there are dozens of places you can go and have sex with the same woman everyday for weeks or months, or a different woman everyday if you fancy, all without paying them for sex, its not my fault you are clueless and have no idea.

you might as well stick to being stuck at home with the ps5 then, at least you know how that works.

he needs to leave Australia

Australian women suck and are not even that attractive

they are generally racist, shallow , in the Uk, I rarely go on dates and get matches with them.

if I was living in Oz, I would be like feelsbadman, incel - know an Indian guy out there getting f*** all dates and action

The guys I know doing well with them are hot European white guys that I’m friends with - tall, good hair , good body

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

but I’ve gone on a few dates now where women will talk in a negative way about short guys

i wouldnt date a girl who spoke like that even if i was tall

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

this is so hilariously obvious as a snide insult. dude what a f*****g coward at least you could talk sh*t straight up instead of passively like this lol. no wonder you never have sex with these women you bring home

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Same yellow fever creepy rapist psychopath
Why do you think its normal to call a random guy giving advice on a hair loss forum, a creepy rapist?

Even though he has been in a relationship his whole adult life, married for a decade. Etc....

Even as a troll how does that even make sense?

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score

I don't see the point of these two guys. They tell everybody how short they are, then get upset if somebody calls them out on it. Why tell people your height on a public forum then?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I don't see the point of these two guys. They tell everybody how short they are, then get upset if somebody calls them out on it. Why tell people your height on a public forum then?
Because size does matter!!!

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Now ive caught a case of the manic dislike button presser...help im under attack!

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
My dad did that and birthed an autistic bald at 21 f*** up (me)
Why would anyone describe themselves like this? Then get upset if somebody called them danny devito?
That's why I'm so f**** up. Birthed from a bald guy and his degenerate relationship with a third world dumb woman
Or talk about their own family like this, then say other balding users are bald shaming them?

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Insults when called out on bad behavior. Nice. Tells what kind of person you are
You are calling people who have never slept with a thai girl in their life a yellow fever rapist....how is that not an insult?

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are calling people who have never slept with a thai girl in their life a yellow fever rapist....how is that not an insult?
Youre a white guy talking about going to other countries just to have power imbalanced sex with poor uneducated third world Asians. Jesus I have to f*****g hammer you on the head to get the point across lol

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Insults when called out on bad behavior. Nice. Tells what kind of person you are

You have zero experience dating.
Having a virgin insult me, who has no experience dating is laughable.

FYI - getting sex is actually not that hard for me, but I am often turning it down because lots of women want something serious, and I do not have it in me to play them.

I've turned it down 3 times this year.