Feeling Down about Hairloss

blackg

Reaction score
onyx - for the sake of my own research did you see any correlation between the time you started having sex and when your hairloss started?
Oh yeah, you've nailed it!

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've known people who started sleeping around then noticed the thinning of hair - wondering if it was a coincidence or something more to it.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've known people who started sleeping around then noticed the thinning of hair - wondering if it was a coincidence or something more to it.
They felt the SIN OF IT :-D

@OP: you don't look weird at all. I have no suggestion for you as I am no look creator, but yours is practically the skin that shows hairloss the least.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
that seems like a troll post tbh zircon.

that plus saying "suck it incels"? really?

I thought his "suck it down incels" comment was part of a joke, like he said some guy on here rated him a borderline 8, jokingly as if that is some kind of achievement. But actually I think he's brought this up before, so he might actually be serious. Our looks score can be important if it's brought up in debates, eg if someone claims to be really good looking and therefore has valuable life experience that can't be debated against by those who don't understand, and that person has no picture or when it's revealed they turn out to be average (with or without hair) then their debating tool has been removed. However I don't think zircons been challenged on whether he actually is good looking, and to my knowledge he hasn't used his experience as a good looking male to win debates, so I have no clue why he thinks its important for us to think he's good looking.

But his post in this thread is undoubtedly dudebro shookwun-esque crapola. A guy opens himself up on here about his insecurities, posts his actual picture and lack of sexual experience, and you tell him he can plow 4/10's? Even the smart posters on here are getting stupid.

I actually think it is from seeing posts by the **** slayers like shooks there's some testosterone fuelled egomania spreading, and though this parallel is made a lot, this place is like bodybuilding forums. Ironic considering we're all supposed to be venting on how **** we look, not stressing about why we don't look even better than we do and slay even more pussy than ever.

Onyx3266

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for your words. I don't really care what Zircon thinks honestly. I suppose I should be flattered I got a 4/10, with potential for a 5/10 from him, right? It's easy to be disrespectful from behind a computer screen, he probably has problems he needs to project onto me. Whatever. I like to see you more friendly guys post anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, thanks man. I just need to get clear of all my acne scars and I think my skin would look like that lol. Also, my beard is a lot shorter now!

- - - Updated - - -

No, actually the first time I had sex was AFTER I started buzzing my hair.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Although I don't agree at all at someone else unnecessarily telling you what score of woman you can achieve, my main gripe is just with the word "plow". You've put yourself out there on here and clearly sexual experience is a sensitive subject, and you have someone telling you to go out there and plow some b****s like it ain't no thang. As if that's helpful.

But you've phrased that completely spot on, by zircon telling you with much certainty what your limitations of plowing are right now and potentially what you could be, you got the nod of approval from the alpha big dawg on here. I think he wrote that post genuinely thinking he's being complimentary and not at all condescending, which is at least quite hilarious. Every cloud has a silver lining!

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't take Zircon's words to heart. He probably couldn't see your pic clearly cos he's literally covered in pussy juice these days!

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
OK sorry then, but you have to admit, given that you do regularly give genuine praise to shookwun on his dating advice etc. its a little confusing to see you parodying him, it simply looks like you're becoming him.

Like when Dench does a shook spoof post it's pretty obvious, but for you not at all. But regardless of your attitude towards shookwun that regulars have read, how could this new guy possibly know you're joking?

Ho-hum.

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
relax

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, I'm assuming that people have the brains to add 2 and 2 together when a dude with a ****ing Ludwig Wittgenstein avatar starts posting like a BB.com regular.

Not sure how often you frequent BB.com, but that wasn't the post of a BB regular. And most people won't know who your avatar is. But you knew this.

Onyx3266

Reaction score
Yeah, I didn't know you were kidding, because who would have any idea on who is on your avatar pic, or how the bodybuilding forums usually are.... That's pretty far fetched.

shookwun

Reaction score
Zircon is proof that being awkward on dates and having doubts on good conversation content still led to him getting laid. When he first got in the scene he felt like a train wreck during the date but still managed to catch make outs that led t a lay.

He happens to be a good looking guy. Such a surprise..

Fred has also confirmed that what you say doesn't matter text wise. I had myself convinced that elaborate openers were nesaesary that were not to explicit. But my last days in edmonton said other wise. I would simply message women 'hey hang out with me tomorrow :)' depending on the time of day it would be the following or day after. I received the same amount of replies, if not better when my actions were to the point but not to agressive. This led to my final lay on Saturday before I departed back to my battlegrounds.

H.I' analysis of me never seizes to amaze me. I should reach out to him.

Your results are often decided within minutes of encountering a women. When it starts is when it ends. Her decision is almost final. No such thing as creating attraction. I do believe this is paramount to not thinking you said something wrong. Even shy girls will put out.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I didn't know you were kidding, because who would have any idea on who is on your avatar pic, or how the bodybuilding forums usually are.... That's pretty far fetched.
yea lol this wittgenstein isn't that famous lol.

and i still think it was wrong zircon, mainly because OP was letting us in on some deep insecurities

blackg

Reaction score
I agree with Surabaj... Remove the beard. You look like you've been on Naked and Afraid.