Fevipiprant Vs Setipiprant. Pgd2 Inhibitors.

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Phase 2A Study of Setipiprant Tablets in Androgenetic Alopecia in Males

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02781311

Estimated Enrollment: 163
Actual Study Start Date: June 29, 2016
Estimated Study Completion Date: August 30, 2018
Estimated Primary Completion Date: June 30, 2018 (Final data collection date for primary outcome measure)

It would be really good for the market: An alternative to Finasteride.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
First of all why do you attack people and insult them,especially BaldyBalder?
Second,learn how to multi-quote

Lol, i don't really care, but thanks, what bothers me here, is he a troll ? or really mentally retarded here ? Why does he keeps talking me about Chrt2 antagonist ? f*** this, makes no sense, i defend this hahahaha, never go full retard dude, i like this place

And btw Abelibano asked me about my study background, i don't show off stupid piece of sh*t, he actually asked me that !

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Phase 2A Study of Setipiprant Tablets in Androgenetic Alopecia in Males

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02781311

Estimated Enrollment: 163
Actual Study Start Date: June 29, 2016
Estimated Study Completion Date: August 30, 2018
Estimated Primary Completion Date: June 30, 2018 (Final data collection date for primary outcome measure)

It would be really good for the market: An alternative to Finasteride.

In my opinion even if setipiprant works the dht is still a problem but probably the combination with finasteride will give better results

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In my opinion even if setipiprant works the dht is still a problem but probably the combination with finasteride will give better results

Yeah, might be true, as far as i know, trials will establish efficiency against finasteride, so who knows, we'll have to wait for resuts

If i can get rid of finasteride for good, damn i'm in

Just saw they get rid of finasteride group in trials...dick move

Last edited:

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
However i dont understand a thing, if pgd2 and its receptor chrt2 are an important culprits in the male pattern baldness, people with ashtma who have 150x higher levels of pgd2 and an active chrtr2 receptor should notice an incredible speed up of their hair loss but there isnt any relationship between the two deseases

pollutionbrain

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does PGD2 have important functions in the body? Where are they located? Also OC is a pgd2 inhibitor too and stronger than seti.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does PGD2 have important functions in the body? Where are they located? Also OC is a pgd2 inhibitor too and stronger than seti.

Of course it has. It's produced by mast cells (white globule) and is very important in immune response.
In brain and mast cells
If OC is stronger than Seti,it is why there is some serious side effect with it in some people

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
However i dont understand a thing, if pgd2 and its receptor chrt2 are an important culprits in the male pattern baldness, people with ashtma who have 150x higher levels of pgd2 and an active chrtr2 receptor should notice an incredible speed up of their hair loss but there isnt any relationship between the two deseases

No, indeed there isn't any relationship between this two diseases.
When an asthmatic comes in contact with an allergen trigger, the production of PGD2 goes into overdrive, leads to inflammation of the bronchial tissues and causes the difficulty in breathing.
For hairloss, high production of PGD2 in a balding scalp tend to indicate a strong immune and inflammatory reaction to whatever attacks DP's cells, main culprit still DHT tho, regulating this overdrive "might" induce some relief for HF, trials are still ongoing.

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No, indeed there isn't any relationship between this two diseases.
When an asthmatic comes in contact with an allergen trigger, the production of PGD2 goes into overdrive, leads to inflammation of the bronchial tissues and causes the difficulty in breathing.
For hairloss, high production of PGD2 in a balding scalp tend to indicate a strong immune and inflammatory reaction to whatever attacks DP's cells, main culprit still DHT tho, regulating this overdrive "might" induce some relief for HF, trials are still ongoing.

Yep you are right. Maybe the problem is when the allergen (drug or food ) is absorbed into the bloodstream because it can reach the scalp?

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep you are right. Maybe the problem is when the allergen (drug or food ) is absorbed into the bloodstream because it can reach the scalp?

I don't think Androgenetic Alopecia is an allergic reaction, nor an autoimmune disease like Alopecia Areata, but PGD2 levels are definetly elevated on balding sclaps.

This quote is quite pertinent :
"Any items found to be elevated in bald scalp might be a product of that state rather than a cause of it."

Does Prostaglandin D2 hold the cure to male pattern baldness?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3982925/

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I agree with the quote. But probably if lower pgd2 or block the receptor chrt2 can help in male pattern baldness maybe high pgd2 levels and upregulation of the receptor both happen in an allergic reaction or autoimmune desease can exacerbate hair loss

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, you are forgetting the genetic and where it happen. Asthma patients have that on their lungs, not on their scalp.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think Androgenetic Alopecia is an allergic reaction, nor an autoimmune disease like Alopecia Areata, but PGD2 levels are definetly elevated on balding sclaps.

"Any items found to be elevated in bald scalp might be a product of that state rather than a cause of it."

So please explain why PGD2 inhibit hair growth. If it is a product should not inhibit hair growth.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with the quote. But probably if lower pgd2 or block the receptor chrt2 can help in male pattern baldness maybe high pgd2 levels and upregulation of the receptor both happen in an allergic reaction or autoimmune desease can exacerbate hair loss
All the drugs that inhibit the inmune system take it orally works on Androgenetic Alopecia. The only problem is the extremly high molecular weight ( more than 800 Daltons, when the rule for topicals is not higher than 500 daltons ) . Cortitosteroids topicals work on Androgenetic Alopecia.
CRHT2 receptor is the " cure " for many disease, including male pattern baldness.
In who you will believe ? in a mathematic guy or in dozen of scientific ? on a mathematic guy or in Allergan ? They guy know nothing about pharmacology. But it is really simple, you will see the results of Allergan in less than a year.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score

Or may be not. When you use " may be " it means you have not idea of what are you talking about.
The next president could be a women, or may be not. Korea will attack USA, or may be not . Etc, etc, etc ,etc

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, you are forgetting the genetic and where it happen. Asthma patients have that on their lungs, not on their scalp.

Lol...you have PGD2 in all your connective tissue, it is produced by masts cells, white blood cells, the cells that compose your immune system, this is not something magically attached to your scalp or your lungs by your DNA...IT IS LITERRALY ALL ACCROSS YOUR BODY
Disliking me won't change basic biology you know.

If you're talking about receptors here, CRTH2 and GPR44, that's another thing.

ON MICE GENETICALLY MODIFIED TO PRODUCE A LARGE AMOUNT OF PGD2, FUR GROWTH WAS INHIBITED YEAH, INHIBITED MEANS SLOW DOWN, MICE WERE NOT BALD AS f***, THEIR FUR ONLY GROW SLOWLY THAN NORMAL ONE.

that's all, that's your "one of the greatest about male pattern baldness in the whole history" study ?
"CRHT2 receptor is the " cure " for many disease, including male pattern baldness." AHAHAHAH FFS, those quotes are f*****g gold right there !

Please, just wait for the results, you know nothing about nothing...you just sound like an hysteric and angry frustrated autism

And stop insulting me please, you make yourself even more ridiculous that you already are, specially on a forum, i don't f*****g care about your e-penis, just stay polite

So please explain why PGD2 inhibit hair growth. If it is a product should not inhibit hair growth.

They are multiple others anourmous markers in balding scalps, dozens, maybe hundreds....

Or may be not. When you use " may be " it means you have not idea of what are you talking about.
The next president could be a women, or may be not. Korea will attack USA, or may be not . Etc, etc, etc ,etc

This quote is not from me, i don't said it personally, but made by medicine professors, with P mother f*****g H god damn D, PPPhhhDDD, in a f*****g research paper ! look for the meaning of this acronym

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
All the drugs that inhibit the inmune system take it orally works on Androgenetic Alopecia. The only problem is the extremly high molecular weight ( more than 800 Daltons, when the rule for topicals is not higher than 500 daltons ) . Cortitosteroids topicals work on Androgenetic Alopecia.

Wrong and again f*****g WRONG, Cortitosteroids topicals don't do sh*t about Androgenetic Alopecia, it's for Alopecia Areata, an actual autoimmune disease, both diseases have NOTHING IN COMMON.

My father used to do Cortitosteroids injections back in the 70's, when stupid derm were thinking holding the cure, still Norwood 7 bald as f***, no efficiency...at all...

All the drugs that inhibit the immune system works on Androgenetic Alopecia ??! Really ?????? LISTEN UP GUYS WE HAVE THE CURE SINCE 1930 AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL DRUGSTORES AND GUESS WHAT ??! WE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT !!! WE ARE CURED !!! FINALLY !!!!....

Well wrong again, i was being sarcastic

Please stop saying this kind of sh*t on this forum, some people might actually believe you and be really disapointed

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wrong and again f*****g WRONG, Cortitosteroids topicals don't do sh*t about Androgenetic Alopecia, it's for Alopecia Areata, an actual autoimmune disease, both diseases have NOTHING IN COMMON.

My father used to do Cortitosteroids injections back in the 70's, when stupid derm were thinking holding the cure, still Norwood 7 bald as f***, no efficiency...at all...

All the drugs that inhibit the immune system works on Androgenetic Alopecia ??! Really ?????? LISTEN UP GUYS WE HAVE THE CURE SINCE 1930 AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL DRUGSTORES AND GUESS WHAT ??! WE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT !!! WE ARE CURED !!! FINALLY !!!!....

Well wrong again, i was being sarcastic

Please stop saying this kind of sh*t on this forum, some people might actually believe you and be really disapointed

"Cortitosteroids topicals don't do sh*t about Androgenetic Alopecia" said the mathematic guy, hahahahahahahaha. Dude, you can not even discuss without using the capital letters. I feel sorry about you . Your head problems go beyond your scalp ! much, much deeper :) .lol Take it easy, relax, get some social life.And read some book ! lol . You are funny dude.