Finally buzzed hair off to show full extent of hair loss. Your thoughts?

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
Your loss is minor. It's totally a socially acceptable hairline and density. On top of that, you seem to be able to grow a bad *** beard. Just keep doing what you're doing. To be honest, you look better with that buzz cut. You're able to pull it off because of the low fat % and the facial hair.

templerecess

Established Member
Reaction score
Against my better judgment I'll just show my face. Okay, just tell me if I should keep the buzz cut, or grow it out again. First pic from 2.5 months ago (long messy hair), second pic from ~2013 (shortish hair), last three from today (buzzed). Which suits me best?

now.jpg543.jpgPhoto on 2015-02-06 at 14.53 #2.jpgPhoto on 2015-02-06 at 14.52.jpgPhoto on 2015-02-06 at 14.47 #3.jpg

DontWant2BeBald

Established Member
Reaction score
Shave that ugly beard and grow out your hair. 1st pic looks great and second looks slightly worse. Definitely dont keep the buzz IMO

DontWant2BeBald

Established Member
Reaction score
As opposed to getting advice from who, dermatologists... who half the time have never heard of finasteride?

Where did you hear that minoxidil use cannot be stopped?

Stop lying to the guy.

U can neg me if you want but someone needs to say this:

YOUR opinion on hairloss means absolutely nothing to me.

Every single thread you whine about NW1 privelege like a child. Just constantly filling this forum with your massive self esteem issues like a complete beta male. Keep talking about how much you hate society and how much it has ruined you.

I saw your hairloss thread and guess what I think. You started your hairloss regiment way too late. You were at least NW3 with a thinning crown. Bottom line is you noticed your hairloss too late and you enter many thread denying obvious cases of hairloss. Either you are bitter or completely suck at seeing hairloss.

Either way, most of your advice sucks and I questiion your intelligence when you are willing to apply a not FDA approved research chemical onto your scalp, but not finasteride and FDA drug with a side effect rate of 5% under.

Keep whining about your hairloss but stop giving other people you opinion of whether they have hairloss because you are wrong 95% of the time when they are NW2 or under.

fullhead

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude you have no hairloss. WTF? At first I thought this is a joke thread. You look like a hobo/terrorist now. Go back to clean shave and hair on your head - BECAUSE YOU HAVE HAIR

DontWant2BeBald

Established Member
Reaction score
You need help, and not the help of a dermatologist.

I will join Notcool and hellouser and tell it like it is: you have no hair loss.

Now ask yourself what you are doing on this forum and why you're messing around with finasteride.

Do you want attention? Do you want to be reassured? Do you want to rub your full head of hair in our faces?

After you see three different dermatologists and they all tell you that you don't have male pattern baldness, I suggest you find yourself a psychologist to work on your self-image issues.

I think since you went like fully bald you have no grounds to say if anyone who still has alot of hair has hairloss. I guarantee you didnt notice your hairloss or think you were balding till you were NW3 or near.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Temples seem slightly recessed but other than that, you're golden. Buzzed with some 5 o'clock shadow looks lethal. Keep that look going.

templerecess

Established Member
Reaction score
You need help, and not the help of a dermatologist.

I will join Notcool and hellouser and tell it like it is: you have no hair loss.

Now ask yourself what you are doing on this forum and why you're messing around with finasteride.

Do you want attention? Do you want to be reassured? Do you want to rub your full head of hair in our faces?

After you see three different dermatologists and they all tell you that you don't have male pattern baldness, I suggest you find yourself a psychologist to work on your self-image issues.

Look dude, my hairline is pretty clearly receding, and I'm doing all I can about it. If someone with lung cancer is speaking to someone who is a smoker but has no lung cancer, that person is more than likely going to say good job for trying to quit smoking. He's not going to say "why are you not smoking, you don't have lung cancer. You have issues."

Lollerme

Banned
Reaction score
U can neg me if you want but someone needs to say this:

YOUR opinion on hairloss means absolutely nothing to me.

Every single thread you whine about NW1 privelege like a child. Just constantly filling this forum with your massive self esteem issues like a complete beta male. Keep talking about how much you hate society and how much it has ruined you.

I saw your hairloss thread and guess what I think. You started your hairloss regiment way too late. You were at least NW3 with a thinning crown. Bottom line is you noticed your hairloss too late and you enter many thread denying obvious cases of hairloss. Either you are bitter or completely suck at seeing hairloss.

Either way, most of your advice sucks and I questiion your intelligence when you are willing to apply a not FDA approved research chemical onto your scalp, but not finasteride and FDA drug with a side effect rate of 5% under.

Keep whining about your hairloss but stop giving other people you opinion of whether they have hairloss because you are wrong 95% of the time when they are NW2 or under.

spot on

DontWant2BeBald

Established Member
Reaction score
Look dude, my hairline is pretty clearly receding, and I'm doing all I can about it. If someone with lung cancer is speaking to someone who is a smoker but has no lung cancer, that person is more than likely going to say good job for trying to quit smoking. He's not going to say "why are you not smoking, you don't have lung cancer. You have issues."

How old are? Asking to know how aggressive your hairloss is.

Also have you posted on misc I swear I've seen your face on a facial aesthetics thread somewhere

- - - Updated - - -

Bring it on full heads, keep telling us how wrong we are under your thick NW1's.

Why are you even on these forums dude? You had an hair transplant so you have like no experiance on treating hairloss and you were like legit full bald too. So how the hell is a guy who without surgery would be completely bald at this moment going to tell someone their hair is fine and not receding and then follow by telling them they need psychological help? You're bald dude you have no say on a full head of hair because its probably been years since you had one and you cant even remember what it feels like.

I asked a 2 friends of mine OP and showed them the first pic and they both said it was visible that you were thinning. Dont worry tho, im sure when its dry is much less noticeable and with treatments you'll most likely keep your hair for a while

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
I think the buzz looks good if you're going for a more aggressive/masculine look. What if you had the hair in the 2nd pic, but with a beard? I think the 1st one looks the worst because it's very unkempt.

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I thought most people who get hair transplant usually are on finasteride. Won't you just lose it again since DHT is still active?

templerecess

Established Member
Reaction score
How old are? Asking to know how aggressive your hairloss is.

Also have you posted on misc I swear I've seen your face on a facial aesthetics thread somewhere

I'm 25 years old. And no, haven't posted these anywhere else.

templerecess

Established Member
Reaction score

DontWant2BeBald

Established Member
Reaction score
I love your arrogant tone. You think you'll never be in my position? Just wait, you will need a hair transplant too at a point. You think your meds will halt your hair loss indefinitely? If that was the case, then we would have a cure for hair loss and this forum wouldn't exist anymore. This isn't the case of course.

Of course I have experience with treating hair loss, I've been on 5% minoxidil for 5 years now and managed to keep my hair roughly 2 more years thanks to it.

My hair loss was just very aggressive. I'm not bald and now probably never will be thanks to my hair transplant, the same cannot be said about you. Like I said, just wait, you'll think about what you've just said in 5, 10 or 15 years when you'll be going under the knife for the first time.

I wasnt dissing you for being bald man. I would not do that. I was just making a point that since you are bald you cannot fully comprehend someone with a full head of hair anymore. Ive seen your transplant and not to be rude but lets not kid ourselves saying it looks like a full head of hair. I does look thin.

See i would never wish it upon anyone to be bald and I really can understand that it sucks especially so early. But from reading that post I sensed something sadistic in you wishing that I bald one day and that day be as soon as possible. IMO that's cruel.

But morals aside it is clear to me that OP has hairloss and I'm helping him by giving him a valid opinion whereas you are telling him he need psychological help.

Sometimes I see threads where a few high reppers like you claim there is no hairloss when there is and a few years later the guy updates saying hes fully bald a couple years later. Saw one on another main forum yesterday.

Alot of times your opinion is greatly valued because of your reps and I just think its disguisting that you come into thread with such an aggressive tone telling people that they have no hairloss. You dont even say it mildly you just say it like you're 100% sure and everyone who disagrees is crazy. For that reason I think you should stick to positng in the hair transplant section. At least that you have experience in

- - - Updated - - -

I'm 25 years old. And no, haven't posted these anywhere else.

With your treatment you will most likely keep your hair for many years.

TransientHair

Established Member
Reaction score
He has very minor hair line recession, so taking Finasteride isn't necessarily a bad idea. Since he has such minor hair loss, Finasteride should pretty much stop it. However, if I had a hair line like that then I would't even bother using Minoxidil.

Lollerme

Banned
Reaction score
I wasnt dissing you for being bald man. I would not do that. I was just making a point that since you are bald you cannot fully comprehend someone with a full head of hair anymore. Ive seen your transplant and not to be rude but lets not kid ourselves saying it looks like a full head of hair. I does look thin.

See i would never wish it upon anyone to be bald and I really can understand that it sucks especially so early. But from reading that post I sensed something sadistic in you wishing that I bald one day and that day be as soon as possible. IMO that's cruel.

But morals aside it is clear to me that OP has hairloss and I'm helping him by giving him a valid opinion whereas you are telling him he need psychological help.

Sometimes I see threads where a few high reppers like you claim there is no hairloss when there is and a few years later the guy updates saying hes fully bald a couple years later. Saw one on another main forum yesterday.

Alot of times your opinion is greatly valued because of your reps and I just think its disguisting that you come into thread with such an aggressive tone telling people that they have no hairloss. You dont even say it mildly you just say it like you're 100% sure and everyone who disagrees is crazy. For that reason I think you should stick to positng in the hair transplant section. At least that you have experience in

- - - Updated - - -

With your treatment you will most likely keep your hair for many years.
amen.

/thread

Reaction score
I dont know what everyone is seeing and talking about he has hair loss because this guy has a great hair line. I can see some small thinning at the temple but not much to worry about at all. You dont need to take finasteride man, just apply some castor oil on your temple area on a daily basis for about 6 months to a year and it will look thicker and the thinning appearance will go away. Thats what I did with my temples before I grew out my hair.