Finally the herb for baldness has grown, what astonishment "coffee is identified as the cause".

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, obviously coffee consumed orally isn't the sole cause of hair loss.

However, it can be one of the many many factors that can contribute to accelerated hair loss provided one already has Androgenetic Alopecia when consumed, especially in excess, however that is dependent on the individuals body as everyone's body is different (some have greater tolerances and some less).

However, obviously if you're suffering with hairloss, the less factors you have that contribute to hairloss, the better for your hair.

Last edited:

fatelephant

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Conclusion​

A caffeine-based topical liquid should be considered as not inferior to minoxidil 5% solution in men with androgenetic alopecia.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The study didn’t just single out caffeine as the culprit.. it also mentioned carbon Disulfide & Cresol in coffee which authors speculate could accumulate in crown. There are also a 1000 other chemicals in coffee. A good alternative could be green tea.. 1/3 caffeine level PH of 7.2…
Authors mention to even stay away from the aroma of coffee…

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Instead of drinking coffee which kills your hairs switch to green tea & better yet hot cocoa. Cocoa is processed. Cacao is unprocessed. Both are rich in magnesium.

fatelephant

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Instead of drinking coffee which kills your hairs switch to green tea & better yet hot cocoa. Cocoa is processed. Cacao is unprocessed. Both are rich in magnesium.

Never drank a cup of coffee or tea in his life:

gm_01293701.jpg

Literally sponsored by one of the biggest coffee brands in history:

maxresdefault.jpg

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This whole forum is filled with the frustrated who just can’t seem to make any progress with their hair loss. Socrates didn’t use minoxidil or Duasteride. Drinking coffee isn’t the sole reason for hairloss. Why try 50 things to grow hair when one habit can be negating all of them?

fatelephant

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This whole forum is filled with the frustrated who just can’t seem to make any progress with their hair loss. Socrates didn’t use minoxidil or Duasteride. Drinking coffee isn’t the sole reason for hairloss. Why try 50 things to grow hair when one habit can be negating all of them?
If one habit actually could negate them all, then nobody would be trying 50 different things. It would have been discovered 500 years ago.

Fwiw, the forum seems to be mostly filled with frustrated who can't make any progress with their "hair loss" ... because it's only occuring in their imagination. Seems somewhere upwards of 50% of the posters here don't even have any hair loss. Bizarre place tbh.

BeHereNow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The motivation for bunk science is notoriety. Same as those architects and engineers who promoted 9/11 conspiracy theories. Some of them made a good living on speaking tours. They’re cut from the same cloth as “gurus”, they know there are desperate, credulous people who are impressed by specious nonsense because “it sounds good”.