flimflams story - (26yrs old, thinning and recession - Pix)

TA45

Established Member
Reaction score
Ditto. Are you still using Revita? Is it worth spending that kind of money? I am interested in the product but it seems to be getting some serious mixed reviews. I am on a budget, so that is why I haven't tried it myself. Otherwise if enough people said it was worth it, I would purchase it.

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No, I'm not using Revita anymore.

I personally felt that it's too harsh to use at the frequency they suggest. Combined with other people's reports of shedding/irritation etc.... just not worth it.

I still have the bottle, and I occasionally use it to rinse my head when I've just buzzed it :)

RaginDemon

Reaction score
How are you liking your buzz cut bro?

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Getting seriously bored of it :)

still better than the repugnant process I used to go through each morning though...

RaginDemon

Reaction score
girls liking it'?

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
seem to be...

My flatmate's girlfriend is f*****g hot; 24yrs, blonde, pretty, smart, funny, slim and she's 6'0". He's a good looking bastard so it's no surprise. ANYWAY: we somehow got talking about blake fielder-civil and I said to her; "hey you know why he always wears a hat?". She said: "because he's bald. So what? Bald men are sexy mmmm".

that's all i need to hear ;)

RaginDemon

Reaction score
flimflam said:
seem to be...

My flatmate's girlfriend is f****ing hot; 24yrs, blonde, pretty, smart, funny, slim and she's 6'0". He's a good looking bastard so it's no surprise. ANYWAY: we somehow got talking about blake fielder-civil and I said to her; "hey you know why he always wears a hat?". She said: "because he's bald. So what? Bald men are sexy mmmm".

that's all i need to hear ;)

yeah I like her already. lol

Dan_NW2

Reaction score
Looks pretty decent. You young guys are sure lucky to have all these options to treat hairloss nowadays. Good for you Flim. You have a pretty good hariline still. Not like mine, aged and battle hard. LOL. I think if I got too thin in the back, at my age i would just powder in some Toppik.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Dan, hair transplant is another option.

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
alright chaps? I don't come round her much anymore eh.

just stopping by to say, everything going ok. Hair looks alright, not had amazing regrowth, but have had some. hairline is nearly an NW1 but it's still a little thin, so not really heh. Not had much regrowth in the vertex area which is all I wanted to fix really, that's a bit disappointing. But it all seems to continuously improve, so maybe in a few months. Have had no shed of any sort.

I've accepted my hairloss, i don't worry about it anymore ...it's not a big deal. I'm still having fun and getting the girls as before hehe. I'll def get HM if it ever comes out though :)

hope yer all doing well :)

BobbyChalfont

Established Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear everything is going well for you.

Now, could you do something for us and post a pic of that bald hottie who used to be in your avatar again?

RaginDemon

Reaction score
flimflam said:
alright chaps? I don't come round her much anymore eh.

just stopping by to say, everything going ok. Hair looks alright, not had amazing regrowth, but have had some. hairline is nearly an NW1 but it's still a little thin, so not really heh. Not had much regrowth in the vertex area which is all I wanted to fix really, that's a bit disappointing. But it all seems to continuously improve, so maybe in a few months. Have had no shed of any sort.

I've accepted my hairloss, i don't worry about it anymore ...it's not a big deal. I'm still having fun and getting the girls as before hehe. I'll def get HM if it ever comes out though :)

hope yer all doing well :)

Definitely good to hear that bro, no wonder you are not here as often. :)