Found something that actually works

cuckthorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if true, the only one who had an aesthetic benefit was a woman. The men all went from "super bald" to "bald af". At least with a transplant you can get a strong hairline which improves facial harmony.
I would love a low density receding hair transplant with all singie grafts just about a couple inches of the hair line and blended back into my really diffusing midscalp. Just to keep it buzzed and frame my face. Do you think that would look weird as f*** down the road?

JeremyS

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if true, the only one who had an aesthetic benefit was a woman
Wrong. The data is the only validated data for hair growth accepted by the FDA, if you bothered to read the results. Have fun getting a "hair transplant" with both the cost and the pain, where you will probably lose all your new hair in 120 days. This is a simple topical that actually works.

Anyway, I'm out of here. f*** off, morons.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would love a low density receding hair transplant with all singie grafts just about a couple inches of the hair line and blended back into my really diffusing midscalp. Just to keep it buzzed and frame my face. Do you think that would look weird as f*** down the road?
It would work I think bro. Would definitely improve your appearance

Last edited:

Ralph Wiggum

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if true, the only one who had an aesthetic benefit was a woman. The men all went from "super bald" to "bald af". At least with a transplant you can get a strong hairline which improves facial harmony.

I think there must be a post I'm not seeing. What did Jeremy's Amazing Super Colossal Baldness Cure turn out to be? Pyrilutamide?

cuckthorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think there must be a post I'm not seeing. What did Jeremy's Amazing Super Colossal Baldness Cure turn out to be? Pyrilutamide?
No I don't think he's that educated... probably a laser helmet or a concoction of oils he's been hired to sell.

Ralph Wiggum

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No I don't think he's that educated... probably a laser helmet or a concoction of oils he's been hired to sell.
But what product were these posts referring to?

As I said, the product works well.

duke213

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would love a low density receding hair transplant with all singie grafts just about a couple inches of the hair line and blended back into my really diffusing midscalp. Just to keep it buzzed and frame my face by professional teeth whitening stoke on trent. Do you think that would look weird as f*** down the road?
I think there must be a post I'm missing. What did Jeremy's Amazing Super Colossal Baldness Cure turn out to be? Pyrilutamide?

cuckthorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think there must be a post I'm missing. What did Jeremy's Amazing Super Colossal Baldness Cure turn out to be? Pyrilutamide?
Sucking off emu dick until it ejaculates on your deteriorating scalp.

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. It did get a lot better.
I envy you man. I was norwood 7 ajd with dutasteride and minoxidil i managed to get my hair to norwood 5. But I'm still too far gone for any real surgical results.

Dating life as a baldcel is nonexistent. I never had a date in my life since I started balding in high school. When you bald in high school you know the true nature of women and how f*****g inhuman they really are.

I wish women could look past balding, but they really aren't capable of that. Now I'm stuck looking subhuman for the rest of my f*****g life. Balding IS a life threatening condition because it RUINS the QUALITY OF LIFE.

cuckthorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I envy you man. I was norwood 7 ajd with dutasteride and minoxidil i managed to get my hair to norwood 5. But I'm still too far gone for any real surgical results.

Dating life as a baldcel is nonexistent. I never had a date in my life since I started balding in high school. When you bald in high school you know the true nature of women and how f*****g inhuman they really are.

I wish women could look past balding, but they really aren't capable of that. Now I'm stuck looking subhuman for the rest of my f*****g life. Balding IS a life threatening condition because it RUINS the QUALITY OF LIFE.
Holy sh*t @DoctorHouse, is this Dante? We used to have a member with the same mindset. I am sorry you feel this way. I'm 42 and I've lost most trust in women myself. In all reality though, I have seen quite a few decent, good women end up happy with bald unattractive men, actually the only ones I know that are ACTUALLY happy, which are a very very few, are with very unattractive men. Finding a woman will be infinitely harder for you, mostly because of your mindset, but once you do, you have already narrowed it down to one that is not as consumed with vanity or appearance (if you're really as ugly as you say you are). Do you think ANY of these couples are actually happy? Do you know how almost impossible it is to be in a relationship and make it "work". What else do you have going for you? Are you educated? Athletic? Talented? Cool hobbies? You already seem like you're kinda funny. Long story short - it sounds lame but you can either do the best with what you have everyday, or deteriorate into a pit. The middle ground is turning into a lifeless drone. It's hard AF. But you're a f*****g man. Unless you're on estrogen, then you're a c u n t.