Found something that actually works

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I envy you man. I was norwood 7 ajd with dutasteride and minoxidil i managed to get my hair to norwood 5. But I'm still too far gone for any real surgical results.

Dating life as a baldcel is nonexistent. I never had a date in my life since I started balding in high school. When you bald in high school you know the true nature of women and how f*****g inhuman they really are.

I wish women could look past balding, but they really aren't capable of that. Now I'm stuck looking subhuman for the rest of my f*****g life. Balding IS a life threatening condition because it RUINS the QUALITY OF LIFE.
I couldn't agree more. This is why I still take finasteride despite it giving permanent side effects.

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy sh*t @DoctorHouse, is this Dante? We used to have a member with the same mindset. I am sorry you feel this way. I'm 42 and I've lost most trust in women myself. In all reality though, I have seen quite a few decent, good women end up happy with bald unattractive men, actually the only ones I know that are ACTUALLY happy, which are a very very few, are with very unattractive men. Finding a woman will be infinitely harder for you, mostly because of your mindset, but once you do, you have already narrowed it down to one that is not as consumed with vanity or appearance (if you're really as ugly as you say you are). Do you think ANY of these couples are actually happy? Do you know how almost impossible it is to be in a relationship and make it "work". What else do you have going for you? Are you educated? Athletic? Talented? Cool hobbies? You already seem like you're kinda funny. Long story short - it sounds lame but you can either do the best with what you have everyday, or deteriorate into a pit. The middle ground is turning into a lifeless drone. It's hard AF. But you're a f*****g man. Unless you're on estrogen, then you're a c u n t.
I have money, I have hobbies, I have everything except the looks. But the f*****g harsh reality is that the FIRST hurdle a man has to get over when it comes to getting women is passing the LOOKS THRESHOLD. If you fail this then NOTHING you do will help. I'm only 5'9 and I'm bald. So immediately that eliminates 99% of women since 90% of women don't want a guy who is bald and 90% of women will not date 5'9 or shorter.

It also doesn't help that I have a terrible head shape for bald and a lot of women say that to pull off bald you need the right shaped head (as if this is something you can fix).

Women are by nature narcissistic and will never date a guy like me because it hurts their status with other women.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have money, I have hobbies, I have everything except the looks. But the f*****g harsh reality is that the FIRST hurdle a man has to get over when it comes to getting women is passing the LOOKS THRESHOLD. If you fail this then NOTHING you do will help. I'm only 5'9 and I'm bald. So immediately that eliminates 99% of women since 90% of women don't want a guy who is bald and 90% of women will not date 5'9 or shorter.

It also doesn't help that I have a terrible head shape for bald and a lot of women say that to pull off bald you need the right shaped head (as if this is something you can fix).

Women are by nature narcissistic and will never date a guy like me because it hurts their status with other women.
i f*****g can't stand you dude. why do you even want dating and sex? i used to be kinda like you (BRIEFLY and not as bad) but castration saved me from this mindset. how much time in a day do you spend thinking about girls you can't f***? get over it, it's not even good. you could have hair again with estrogen but you want to have your cake and to eat it too. you are never getting laid.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it is over for nw7 probably doesn't realize that he smells like rotting testosterone and looks like your hands would get oily if you touched him

"why don't the gigabaddies f*** with a bald fella like me? :("

cuckthorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Confidence, gym gains, beard, tattoos, motorcycle, philanthropy.. lol jk dude. When you get older, women care less because they have less options. Date 10 years older. Have you considered working at just being happy alone and getting a top of the line sex doll? lol. Seriously though my man, in my 20's and half way through my 30's I dated a ton of the hottest women you could imagine. After sex, it's never good. The best women I've dated were actually after I shaved my head. And no I did not look good. I'm 5'8" but yes, success (not just money, but being success), HUMOR, charm, talent etc make even the ugliest dudes a 100 times more attractive to the GOOD women. Are they still shallow? Of course, everyone is. But as much as you want to dwell on this idea that no woman will ever want you because you're hideous it's just not true. Does it drastically limit your options, yes... but that's not always a bad thing

BaldingSince18

My Regimen
Reaction score
Confidence, gym gains, beard, tattoos, motorcycle, philanthropy.. lol jk dude. When you get older, women care less because they have less options. Date 10 years older. Have you considered working at just being happy alone and getting a top of the line sex doll? lol. Seriously though my man, in my 20's and half way through my 30's I dated a ton of the hottest women you could imagine. After sex, it's never good. The best women I've dated were actually after I shaved my head. And no I did not look good. I'm 5'8" but yes, success (not just money, but being success), HUMOR, charm, talent etc make even the ugliest dudes a 100 times more attractive to the GOOD women. Are they still shallow? Of course, everyone is. But as much as you want to dwell on this idea that no woman will ever want you because you're hideous it's just not true. Does it drastically limit your options, yes... but that's not always a bad thing
Reading your posts I don’t get why you are angry about hair loss then if you are still sexually active… I couldn’t give two shits about being bald if I still had women flocking to me since thats the only area I care about

BaldingSince18

My Regimen
Reaction score

Could not have said it better, I honestly feel like I got a terminal illness like cancer or so cause this condition affects/controls EVERY aspect of my life but the dating one is the worst

cuckthorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Reading your posts I don’t get why you are angry about hair loss then if you are still sexually active… I couldn’t give two shits about being bald if I still had women flocking to me since thats the only area I care about
I'm 42 and haven't had sex in like 6 months and when I did it was just a fling with a crazy woman that's always been into me. Before that, maybe a year. Mind you, this is when I had enough hair to not have to shave bald to disguise the weird transplants. Since shaving my head I've had almost no messages or likes on dating sites. Used to get a few a week from good looking woman. It's a game killer for me. But nothing I can do

BaldingSince18

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 42 and haven't had sex in like 6 months and when I did it was just a fling with a crazy woman that's always been into me. Before that, maybe a year. Mind you, this is when I had enough hair to not have to shave bald to disguise the weird transplants. Since shaving my head I've had almost no messages or likes on dating sites. Used to get a few a week from good looking woman. It's a game killer for me. But nothing I can do
Damn man I‘m really sorry… I was extremely ugly in my teens and had no femaöe interaction, then I started to look better in my early 20s and had females smiling at me and sh*t and now in my mid 20s being bald I again have no female interaction, its so crazy how shallow women are

cuckthorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn man I‘m really sorry… I was extremely ugly in my teens and had no femaöe interaction, then I started to look better in my early 20s and had females smiling at me and sh*t and now in my mid 20s being bald I again have no female interaction, its so crazy how shallow women are
Thanks man, but in my situation I feel I kind of deserve it because I didn't treat women well in my 20's and early 30's and could've locked down a couple almost perfect ones. Instead of just being a good looking successful guy I wanted even more and jumped into a transplant. I grateful because I still have some nice physical traits, semi successful, funny witty etc... so I shouldn't complain. Plus later in life women care less because they have less options and they themselves are going down hill fast. I feel for you man. I was like 30 when I got that transplant and got Telogen Effluvium from it and lost like half my thick hair. I became a regular on here shortly after. Tried finasteride, dutasteride homemade RU etc... when you're young it fucks your head way more

BaldingSince18

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks man, but in my situation I feel I kind of deserve it because I didn't treat women well in my 20's and early 30's and could've locked down a couple almost perfect ones. Instead of just being a good looking successful guy I wanted even more and jumped into a transplant. I grateful because I still have some nice physical traits, semi successful, funny witty etc... so I shouldn't complain. Plus later in life women care less because they have less options and they themselves are going down hill fast. I feel for you man. I was like 30 when I got that transplant and got Telogen Effluvium from it and lost like half my thick hair. I became a regular on here shortly after. Tried finasteride, dutasteride homemade RU etc... when you're young it fucks your head way more
Seems like you still got a lot of options… also I have never heard that a transplant causes Telogen Effluvium damn… Hair transplant is my only option to have at least a good hairline (and still bald crown but better than nothing I guess)… To me it feels like my life ended now at 27 and I will never have happiness again but you actually gave me some hope that I might have more dating chances with older women lol but even then finding one who doesn’t think balding is disgusting and has no children can be hard…

cuckthorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems like you still got a lot of options… also I have never heard that a transplant causes Telogen Effluvium damn… Hair transplant is my only option to have at least a good hairline (and still bald crown but better than nothing I guess)… To me it feels like my life ended now at 27 and I will never have happiness again but you actually gave me some hope that I might have more dating chances with older women lol but even then finding one who doesn’t think balding is disgusting and has no children can be hard…
With all my experience I can definitely say which of the cliches are true and not true. 1) tone lean body, nice clean fitted clothes, etc goes a long way 2) charm wit and humor which you seem to have 3) confidence - but not the fake I'm an alpha bullshit, just the type where you do what you want and you don't let your insecurities show. You'll slay older women with these three. Slay. Find one with a nice body that is obsessed with staying in shape but not a perfect face.

cuckthorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I lost 50% density within months following the transplant. They call it "shock loss". This is why it's critical that you know finasteride or dutasteride has a history of working for you. If you get Telogen Effluvium with male pattern baldness it's like getting *** fucked twice.

BaldingSince18

My Regimen
Reaction score
With all my experience I can definitely say which of the cliches are true and not true. 1) tone lean body, nice clean fitted clothes, etc goes a long way 2) charm wit and humor which you seem to have 3) confidence - but not the fake I'm an alpha bullshit, just the type where you do what you want and you don't let your insecurities show. You'll slay older women with these three. Slay. Find one with a nice body that is obsessed with staying in shape but not a perfect face.
Man I feel like you hit it on the head lol I was really depressed today cause someone pointed out my thinning crown so I came to this forum but I really need to get a reality check like you just gave me… I at least have a somewhat good looking face so I hope with the hairline transplant it will be enough (and obviously dressing well)… Also I really like that you pointed out how cringe this wannabe alpha male behavior is lol

BaldingSince18

My Regimen
Reaction score
I lost 50% density within months following the transplant. They call it "shock loss". This is why it's critical that you know finasteride or dutasteride has a history of working for you. If you get Telogen Effluvium with male pattern baldness it's like getting *** fucked twice.
Wow but I thought shock loss is only temporary? I took finasteride for 4 weeks when I was 19 and I had a depressive mood so I stopped that immediately… I thought to myself that my depression because of the balding is self made and therefore curable but if I get chemically induced depression from finasteride, thats much scarier

cuckthorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man I feel like you hit it on the head lol I was really depressed today cause someone pointed out my thinning crown so I came to this forum but I really need to get a reality check like you just gave me… I at least have a somewhat good looking face so I hope with the hairline transplant it will be enough (and obviously dressing well)… Also I really like that you pointed out how cringe this wannabe alpha male behavior is lol
I might get a medium low density hair line transplant then just very low density throughout the NW7 and keep it buzzed. Problem solved for the rest of my life