girl is prego

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Traxada who is that in your avartar, is he a F-1 driver? He looks like Sena.

TortoiseAndHair

Established Member
Reaction score
That's Barbie's boyfriend...

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
my girlfriend gave birth to my baby son on the 5th of november
and he is perfectly healthy, hes got all the right bits, only problem is the poor little guys a defuse thinner
so i guess propecia didnt help him

kiwi

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
your "girl".

Obviously not married. Welcome to Earth, yet another unwanted, unplanned baby. :(

Petchsky

Reaction score
If people are not religious, why get married? especially when it means f*** all to alot of people that do. :?

G

Teetering on the edge said:
your "girl".

Obviously not married. Welcome to Earth, yet another unwanted, unplanned baby. :(

You cynical bastard.

This should be a moment of tremendous joy for kiwi1973, don't try and spoil it with your own soured view of morality.

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
teetering

how does me not being married maker the baby unwanted???

please explane this

Teetering on the edge said:
your "girl".

21gone

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah teet that was a pretty dick thing to say, be happy for him, congrats kiwi, whether it is your belief or not that someone should be married I am sure that kiwi wont love him any less.

G

kix.gif

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Marriage is nothing but one big scam. It's one of the worst financial decisions a man can make. Not to mention the divorce rate is well over 50% and in some parts of the country (USA) it's as high as 75%. Do yourself a favorâ€â€￾DO NOT EVER GET MARRIED! You'll thank me. I guarantee it.

Congrats on the new seed.

hairnow

Reaction score
Finasteride and pregnancy

It's important that pregnant women not come in contact with finasteride during the first trimester of pregnancy. You can take the medication, just take precautions to makes sure your girlfriend isn't handling the pills or fragments of split pills. The chances of a problem caused by absorbing enough of the drug through semen or skin contact with finasteride are probably miniscule, but you can reduce the risk even further by making sure she is not accidentally exposed to the drug.

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
hi guys thanks for all the support, it really is an amazing thing to bring a new life in to this world
I am more in love with my boy than anything

a good sideffect of this is i havent had time to worry about the hair
only just remember to take the finasteride and minoxidil.

I only hope that Tony and George leave him with a world worth living in