TourdeForce24

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Man the f*** up

Axon said:
Aplunk1 said:
Axon said:
Aplunk1 said:
Okay, Axon. You have a bald spot? I take it your treatments aren't working. What's your hair loss regimen? I'm just wondering.

I've had a noticably thinning patch on my crown since I was 20, and am now 26. But my regimen is basically the big three.

That's not the point here. If I have to explain what I was getting at, this forum is more hopeless then I originally thought.

Axon, you're a moderator... Why do you think that this forum is hopeless? Do you think that the big 3 amount to nothing? Should we all give up our treatments?

I don't know if this is what you're appealing to, but I hope not.

By hopeless, I meant nothing of hair loss. Rather, I meant the insane, woe-is-me everything is hair loss attitude that revolves around here, as your post indicates.

I say something and it is GROSSLY misinterpreted. Granted, a lot of what I say is ambigious by design; I refuse to spoon feed relatively smart people simplistic concepts. But when I say "man, you misunderstood me. Sometimes this site is hopeless," that has nothing to do with hair loss - rahter, it's a knock on the people in it.

What I was saying in my original post in this thread is that despite my obvious flaws: a nose that goes in about 4 different directions, an obvious thin spot on my crown, and acne scars that make Kevin Spacey's face in Pay it Forward look tame, I still get laid all the f****ing time.

Why? Cause I'm a f****ing man, son; I don't act like a b****. It's that simple. I was at some girl's house the other day, and she was wearing this short skirt. We were supposed to go out to run her errands or something. When I got there I suggested we should stay in, she said no. She kept bending over though, and her *** was looking fine, and eventually, that primitive, masculine instinct took over and I bent her over the counter, flipped up her skirt, and had my way with her.

And she loved it. Which didn't make sense to me, because I acted like a serious prick in doing this. I later asked her why she liked it, because really, I just took her ***.

She told me that's how a man should be. And I find this to be true of more women then you think: they want you to pursue them, and they like to play hard to get. They won't admit it, of course, but they want it. You can't be overly timid and expect to score.

This is actually defined as rape.

Axon

Reaction score
It's actually not; later she would tell me that she was obviously sending me signals. She also told me that if I had not had the balls to make the first move, nothing would have happened. Of course, had she said "no," or resisted in any fashion, hadn't made out with me for like 3 minutes directly before it, and didn't pull off my shirt during said making out, I wouldn't have done anything.

That's not the point. I'm telling you what works for me, albeit it in my usual JESUS AXON YOU'RE AS MUCH FUN AS RUBBING A BRILLO PAD ON MY c*** fashion, you just don't want to hear it.

You might just be getting into the friend zone. Hit the gym and stop being too nice.

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Solo, just shut up u stupid loud mouthed pussy, I would love to see what you capable of, its all well and good, mouthing off behind a computer, saying who is brave and who isnt, they all were u f****ing dolt,
You think about that, if you were about 20/21 never been away from home, and there you are in the middle of france, etc, shooting over men to death to stop your self from getting killed.
Thick f***,you make me sick.

Ok, mate, I just wanted to b**ch you up a little, because you´r so obviously subnormal that I thought it woulda been funny. But I´m tired by now.

You know the old sentence: "Arguing in the internet is like running in paralimpics, even if you win you´r still retarded".

I don´t give a f*** about your grandpa or about "real men" anyway.

What the f*** is "be a man"?. What I am? A cow? A f*****g bee??

I´m not going to hit my head against a wall, break a beer can in my head and go outside in a wife beater takin´ the shirt out of the ladies.

I´m not going to hit the f*****g gym because I don´t wan´t to waste my time repeating stoopid routines surroundend by f*****g morons wearing f*****g spandex or whatever the hellish textile are those shits they wear, just to feed my ego.

I have enough strenght to pull a lady´s shirt, anyway.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
TourdeForce24 said:
I don't know if it's the hairloss or what, but women/girls just never seem to be sexually attracted to me. They generally seem to like me and laugh at my jokes, but they never show the obvious signs of someone who finds you physically attractive (or even mentally). I'm beginning to think that my scent hormones are off. I'm not a bad looking guy (other than the hairline recession), so I don't get it. There is something missing in terms of my ability to attract the opposite sex, and it perplexes me to no end. Someone help.

Do you talk to girls about your interest in Star Trek? If so, stop.

socks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hairwegoagain said:
Do you talk to girls about your interest in Star Trek? If so, stop.

Possibly the best piece of advice I heard so far!

socks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: Man the f*** up

Axon said:
She kept bending over though, and her *** was looking fine, and eventually, that primitive, masculine instinct took over and I bent her over the counter, flipped up her skirt, and had my way with her.

On me
beer.gif

Freestyle

Established Member
Reaction score
HELL YEAH!!!

Come on, guys -- g...oh, I've already done that one.

Anyway, here's a tip for you;

Girls don't like 'nice guys', but they also don't like 'jerks'. You just need to be more secure and confident than they are. Even if it's just by a little bit.

A woman's natural instinct is to gravitate towards men who have social value and/or strength. A girl doesn't reject you and go out with the musclebound club owner because he's a prick -- she does it because he has what it takes to prolong her survival, physically and socially.

It's a simple element of society. Guys and girls rally around the confident leader, because he ensures their best chance of survival.

If you're the brooding, sensitive loner in the corner, giving girls a smoldering sneer as they walk past, then you're not going to get anywhere. Why would she want you? If she picks you, she's the girl sitting in the corner with the brooding loner. That lowers her social value. You may be a nice and caring guy, but when push came to shove, what do you have that guarantees her safety?

And I'm not saying this to brand women as superficial. Guys do it too. And even then, we're not doing it superficially either. It's a primal survival instinct.

You don't need to be an arrogant jerk to pull off confidence -- because she'll ditch you just as quickly if you randomly pick a fight with another guy or belittle her male friends. You need to be the leader of men -- the guy the girls want to be with, but also the guy other guys don't mind shooting the sh*t with.

You need to prove your social worth by interacting with a large base of people and commanding respect for who you are, not just an invented persona. You need to be the type of guy who can hit on a girl even when she's using a 'Propecia boyfriend' AND have the Propecia's respect at the end of the night.

And NONE of this changes, whether you have one hair on your head or a hundred thousand.

Be the leader of men. Or at least be very high up in the entourage of a leader of men.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Freestyle said:
HELL YEAH!!!

Come on, guys -- g...oh, I've already done that one.

Anyway, here's a tip for you;

Girls don't like 'nice guys', but they also don't like 'jerks'. You just need to be more secure and confident than they are. Even if it's just by a little bit.

A woman's natural instinct is to gravitate towards men who have social value and/or strength. A girl doesn't reject you and go out with the musclebound club owner because he's a prick -- she does it because he has what it takes to prolong her survival, physically and socially.

It's a simple element of society. Guys and girls rally around the confident leader, because he ensures their best chance of survival.

If you're the brooding, sensitive loner in the corner, giving girls a smoldering sneer as they walk past, then you're not going to get anywhere. Why would she want you? If she picks you, she's the girl sitting in the corner with the brooding loner. That lowers her social value. You may be a nice and caring guy, but when push came to shove, what do you have that guarantees her safety?

And I'm not saying this to brand women as superficial. Guys do it too. And even then, we're not doing it superficially either. It's a primal survival instinct.

You don't need to be an arrogant jerk to pull off confidence -- because she'll ditch you just as quickly if you randomly pick a fight with another guy or belittle her male friends. You need to be the leader of men -- the guy the girls want to be with, but also the guy other guys don't mind shooting the $#iT with.

You need to prove your social worth by interacting with a large base of people and commanding respect for who you are, not just an invented persona. You need to be the type of guy who can hit on a girl even when she's using a 'Propecia boyfriend' AND have the Propecia's respect at the end of the night.

And NONE of this changes, whether you have one hair on your head or a hundred thousand.

Be the leader of men. Or at least be very high up in the entourage of a leader of men.

f*** it. Whatever comes your way, just make sure you love yourself.

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Freestyle, that´s why Gwyneth Paltrow is married with the classical leader type, Chris Martin.

Just as an example.

You´r talking about a different specie, "worm with tits", whose individuals act guided by biological primary instincts.

C´mon there are so many girls and so many girls that it´s useless to try making rules.

With the wonderful advices like "get the shirt out of the lady and bang her against the sofa, growling loudly and beating your pecs" or "be the tribe leader" I´m pretty sure you´re gonna get marvelous and interesting women.

Freestyle

Established Member
Reaction score
Chris Martin IS a leader type.

He fronts a successful band that commands great respect throughout the world.

And that further clarifies my point. You don't need to be Arnold Schwarzenegger or George Clooney to be a leader. You just need to be confident in what you do and earn the respect of your peers.

And I didn't say you need to be a neanderthal thug to get a woman. I was talking about people's primal instincts. We're evolved as a species, but our primal instincts are the same. Social worth is a real concept that has been around since the beginning of time.

We've evolved, sure -- but are you seeing women dating whiny losers these days? No. Why? Because they never have, and they never will.

And I am getting marvelous women. Consistently. I'm not going to boast about it and go in depth, but you'd literally be shocked. And it has nothing to do with chest-beating and dragging women back to my cave by the hair. It's because I understand the concept of society and how people work within that society.

That may not be what you want to hear, but it's the truth.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
If a girl asks, "So, when are we going shopping?"

Is that flirting? I went out to eat last night, and I went all by myself (I know, I'm a loser because I dined out alone for my first time) at IHOP.

The waitress was pretty cute, and I smiled, and she took my order. She asked me what I was wearing (Which is Chrome & a little bit of Kilo by Axe.) I told her that I wear American Crew, because she could probably smell my head better than my clothing-- I was slouched in this little booth.

Anyway, I eat, etc. She asks the question, then I don't know what to say. So, I said, "I dunno... That's a good question," and I smiled. So, that was kind of dumb on my part.

I left, and as I'm leaving, in the middle of her talking to a table, she says, "Goodbye, Sir, and smiles at me. I turn back, smile, then get going.

Any thoughts or am I just really fucked up on illicit substances and alcohol?

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Axon said:
Waitresses are not to be trusted.

Yeah, I guess you're right. I work in a restaurant myself, and a lot of the waitresses sit there and flirt with the customers like that-- but I've never gotten a personal invitation to go out with someone like that. Maybe that's just another tactic-- the same one why all guys fall for strippers.

tu pac

Reaction score
what

I havnt been on the forum for 5 months.Im on the big three now for about 6 months.(didnt do sh*t)im an up and coming nw7 i even have the side burn thinning.I shave my head on o every second day.at first I was a reck about it,thinking i looked dumb,worried about my head shape all that bull.got on the right meds was diagnost with with an anxiety disorder and ocd at small level.now I can deal with this hair sh*t.I mean this from the bottom of my heart you boys on here seem like a nice bunch but after you have gone out there either biced or shaved it soon just becomes a part of your look maybe not your favorite look but hey i saw a great lookining man who was bald working out at the gym I thought he must be pissed to have gone bald and all this thime I diddnt even notice that he coudnt even walk he litterly had childs legs.thats sick thats how obssesed I became alot of you have lost you perspective and arnt seein things right like I was,as for hoes my game was only a loss when I thought it was at loss.girls like shaved heads they do, not all of em but some and the ones that like it reaaly like it. sh*t the gym is priority number one for self confidence,mentle health and just good overall.nice teeth nice bod nice cloths be happy your doin the best you can, one live 2 live we didnt plan on doin it bald but what the f*** im up for the challenge.

seancashmere

Reaction score
Now that's some bull$#!+, and the b!+c#e$ love men with nice locks. Some'll settle for us baldies, but if they found out we could grow some luscious locks, they want us to. It's like how some men like shaving their heads, but if forced to shave it off due to male pattern baldness, they'd probably be a little unhappy about that.

I'd be unhappy at a woman who wants me just for my personality. I want her for her looks as well as everything else she has to offer. If she only cares about my personality, then what am I going to do when I get a little grumpy. Besides, I don't even have a good personality... I'm miserable because I'm balding. You see how this thing compounds itself? I want a ho that'll like me because she can imagine how hot I'd look with some hair to frame my face.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
seancashmere said:
Now that's some bull$#!+, and the b!+c#e$ love men with nice locks. Some'll settle for us baldies, but if they found out we could grow some luscious locks, they want us to. It's like how some men like shaving their heads, but if forced to shave it off due to male pattern baldness, they'd probably be a little unhappy about that.

I'd be unhappy at a woman who wants me just for my personality. I want her for her looks as well as everything else she has to offer. If she only cares about my personality, then what am I going to do when I get a little grumpy. Besides, I don't even have a good personality... I'm miserable because I'm balding. You see how this thing compounds itself? I want a ho that'll like me because she can imagine how hot I'd look with some hair to frame my face.

I've been reading your posts, Seancashmere, and I think you need to be a little more positive with your glittering generalities.

seancashmere

Reaction score
Nothing I say glitters. Hence, I make no glittering generalities. My sincerest apology for bursting any bubble you may have propagated.